Hey Mamacita

ALL WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Low and irritated grunts were heard in the small drawing space of Chanyeol's living room, which is separated by a customized wooden room divider from his sofas and media entertainment. Not only the crumpled papers, remnants of eraser shavings were scattered on the floor but as well as used tissues. Chanyeol scratched his itchy and runny nose, ". I really hate this", before putting a newly rolled of tissue papers inside.

 

 

31 days from now, he has to pass his Class project of their University park together with proposals, perspectives, elevations and the like. His professor required the whole class to show some progressions every week and five days from now he should at least be done with his concept and architectural and site plan. How he envies some of his friends going out and having the time of their youthful lives, while he's stuck on his blue ergonomic chair. 

 

 

It's been seven hours that he hasn't left his seat and is solely focused on his drawings. His lunch was mere water and 3 slices of bread. Heck, these were the only one he consumes for the day and only took a single break for 3 minutes for the washroom. If his mother and sister were living with him, his deadly sure that nonstop nagging and scolding will be spouted in different directions.

 

 

Chanyeol almost kisses his drafting paper as he intently and carefully measures the necessary dimensions that he hasn't noticed that someone was completely staring at him for good 1 minute.

 

 

"So that's the reason why you didn't even bother to pick up the damn phone and open the door?"

 

 

Chanyeol got startled that he flipped his pencil upwards, ending flat to the ground. He abruptly tilted his head to the unknown visitor, who was leaning on the wooden partition with arms across her chest. "Get your fat in the kitchen and join me in the table." Dara turned her heel away, making slow and steady steps and shouted, "Please let your chair cushion rest and breath as well!"

 

 

Chanyeol dragged his feet and tiredly take his seat in the dining chair. "Sorry, Dara. You don't have to do this. It's not like my first time getting sick." He continuously inhales, not letting his runny snot let out of the hole.

 

 

Dara silently laughed at how Chanyeol looked fragile yet looking adorable, and adding to it was him wearing his Rilakkuma pjs, the one she gave him when he lost a bet in bowling. Dara took a tissue in the Kleenex box and put it under Chanyeol's nose.

 

 

"Like seriously? Not to be worried?" She raised her eyebrow and sarcastically remarked, "You sounded like a dying pig over the phone." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While Dara busily prepared mushroom soup, Chanyeol on the other hand, went back to his study table grabbing his laptop and went back again to the dining table. His mind was still on his unfinished tasks and paperwork, making his head dizzier.

 

 

"I can't even tell you how much I'm grateful, Dee." Thanked Chanyeol, sitting on the wooden dining table as he continuously sniffed due to his clogged nose.

 

 

"Dumb . I got worried sick that I thought you might pass out with that weak tone." She said as she cut the spring onion.

 

 

"If my mom heard that, she'll go straight from her restaurant and nagged me for not eating nutritious foods and not enough sleep." Chanyeol informed.

 

 

"If I'm your mom, I'll definitely do that. You always sleep after dawn and almost not eating anything. Are you m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter