High High I'm so High

ALL WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" Excitement and anticipation is clearly heard down the hallway of the reserved karaoke room by the company where Dara is working at. They are celebrating their success of closing the deal with a sponsor fo their company. 

Dara had no choice but to drink in one go the beer mug they offered her to celebrate their victory in closing a big deal. She doesn't like to get drunk that much but she can't do anything as her colleagues loud cheers resonating in the large square room.

"Dara you really are the best!" Her boss praised her. "You've only been working here for 2 years yet you managed to get the attention of Miss Lee!" He patted her shoulder while extending a glass of lemon juice to her to which she gladly took.

 

Closing a deal with the so called, "Crazy Wolf", in their industry is a no joke. No one wants to take the assignment of pursuading the Crazy wolf as she might kill you and devour you just by staring at her eyes and being near her can make loose your insanity. The last employee that tried to get her attention went into a trauma and has to see a psychologist after it.

 

She remembered how scared she was at their first meeting at Guangzhou, China. She recalled as clear as the transparent glass she's holding what happened. She pursued her like a lunatic and even crack lame jokes she never expected to say, thanks to a certain giant who happens to make them.

 

"Sajangnim!" Bom, her bestfriend interrupted, and put her arms around her heavily. "Of course she really is! In a few months, she will take your position when you step down."

 

Dara was shocked at Bom's remark. She was mentally killing her bestfried for blurting that kind of topic out loud to the old man regarding his closing retirement. It's a good thing that their colleagues were getting hyped and singing crazily as if their throats will be ripped out in any seconds for trying to reach a high tone.

 

Bom was oblivious of the situation she made. She gulped her beer on one go clearly getting intoxicated then laughing crazily and even patted their boss's shoulder.

 

"Sajangnim! Dara should be the one to replace you in that crowded and boring office of yours." Dara's eyes grew bigger at the sudden remark and was planning to smash Bom's head down the table or better yet at the bucket of ice right in front of her to stop from uttering embarassing things.

 

Drunk Bom is an embarassment that's why they don't let her out of their eyes if they go around a club. She's creating a scene that can embarass herself or worse whoever was with her. She keeps on blaming herself for not monitoring her stupid and tactless friend.

 

Dara was silently praying and begging the ground to swallow her idiotic friend and never be spitted out. She's internally torturing her at the back of her head. Plotting a hundred ways on how to kill and dispose her body.

 

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard their Boss laughed.

 

"She really live up to her name-Bom the 8D alien."

 

It's her first time seeing him laugh, usually he only gives a slight smile then back to his serious face. He usually gave a cold demeanor and intimidation that's why it's difficult to approach him sometimes. But seeing him laughing and having a good time, made Dara erased the fact that no one is trully scary it's just they choose to have a brave face amidst of everything.

 

 

 

The cold night wind touch her pale skin as she stepped outside the karaoke bar. She looked at her drunk colleagues and silently laugh. Some were struggling to  keep their walk straight, one was throwing up at the nearby bush while the other was patting her back and other one was still singing his lungs out as he shake his booty that earned a groan on his male friends.

 

She looked at the drunk person who was sitting on the stairs like a kid, holding her stilletos and murmuring words that are vague. She sighed heavily and pinched her head as the effect of  alcohol is getting into her.

 

Damn Bom. She cursed remembering how she forcibly grabbed every drink Bom held and gulped it down as the other would drink every bottle she'll see that earned a complain on the woman.

 

"Noona." A male came rushing towards them and keep on bowing his head. "Joesonghamnida" As he turned his gaze at Bom.

 

"Minwoo-ah. She's ing uncontrollable. Get her off of here." She ordered while trying to keep her head from bobbing and stand straight amidst of getting dizzy. 

 

Bom heared her fiance's name and looked at him with puppy eyes as if she's pleading or wants something.

 

"That !" She pointed at Dara and glared at her. "She stole my drinks!"

 

Bom throwed a tantrum like a kid and pretending to cry as she pointed at her continiously.

 

'Minwoo-ahhhhh! Scold her!"

The guy only sighed defeatedly as Bom continued to throw a fit.

 

"I really pity you, Minwoo. You have a fiance whose a mutation of a whale, alien and a nuts." Dara patted his shoulder and bid them goodbye.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Chanyeol dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter