Chapter 4

Heavenly hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Minho's pov

Idi*t head! Why the fu*k do I need to get through all this. This is all bul*sh*t. I have nothing to do with what happened in the past. I'm a victim, and if that br*t's father didn't make the stupid request I don't have to be involved in all this. But father is really mean to just follows whatever that dying man wanted. I mean who the h*ell was getting married to a ing stranger in 2016?. 

That br*t really is challenging me. Why does he looks very calm and just let this thing happened? I know it was his father's request but that doesn't mean he needs to obey it right? He should've said no when he knew about our wedding. Who wants to marry him anyway. 

Ends of minho's pov.

Minho stepped out of the bathroom wearing his robe while  drying his hair using another small towel. He looked at the bed but failed to see anyone there. The pajama that he tossed to Taemin's earlier was still on the bed and he looked around the luxurious looking hotel room that his father has booked for them to stay on their honeymoon. The personal jacuzzi and was empty as well. He wonders where could Taemin be. Is he really escaped? 

Sudden worries rush towards himself and he started looking everywhere inside the room and he could exhale the relief breath after he saw a silhouette standing at the balcony. Both of his hands were hugging himself and Minho could hear the small cries that escaped those lips. His small frame was shaking lightly as well. 

"Yah Id*ot! What are you doing? Trying to kill yourself? You should let me know, I can help you anytime." Minho said to the younger. He stopped crying and shocked by Minho's loud voice. He said nothing and went inside their shared room. Minho watched him from the balcony. Taemin stepped into the bathroom and Minho got an idea to prank him. He wanted to hide Taemin's pajama so he had nothing to wear tonight. 'Let him rot in those robe. Serve him right!' 

Unfortunately, as soon as Minho grabbed the pajama, Taemin opened the bathroom door still fully dressed and witnessed Minho's doing. Minho felt embarrassed that he had been caught red handed wanted to deny the defeat so he called out for another round of battle to annoy Taemin. 

"Give it back" Taemin said to him when he raised the said pajama up in the air. Because of their height differences Taemin found this game to be really absurd and Minho is being ridiculous. He was still in an emotional state and there was no time to play. All he wanted to do is to clean himself, get changed and rest himself on the comfy bed. But with the presence of Minho, he can't seem to be doing all that. 

"I said give it back!" 

"Come and get it. Show me how good you are" Minho mocked him.

"I am so tired! Could you please just stop with your nonsense?! I know you don't want to be here, so do I! Now give it back, I need to go shower." Taemin said in a bit loud voice. It startled Minho a little but he managed to hide it. 

" I'm glad you know that I hate you. I don't understand why dad said you are the most pure person he had ever met. For me you're just a typical kid without parents who lives in an orphanage and trying to take advantage of my family's wealth! You dirty pri*k!" Now it was Minho who barked at Taemin like he was a man without dignities. 

Those words keep slicing every bit of his heart and he wanted nothing more than to just die in front of Minho. Why would this man be so cruel to him. And most of all he keeps wondering why would his father made him marry this guy. How come he'd never knew about them before this. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter