Chapter 26

Heavenly hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

Minho got off from the helicopter as soon as the flying object landed safely on top of the luxurious hotel's rooftop. As usual, the two men were following him from behind only this time they had to move swiftly to catch Minho's speed. Minho almost ran towards the elevator eventhough he knew nobody's using the lift since it's made exclusively for VVIP guess, and being one of this hotel's owners gave him the biggest privilege. Once he got into the elevator, one of his bodyguard press a numbered button on the wall and Minho couldn't stop moving. He was clutching his fingers, slightly stomping his feet, and making random nervous sounds. As the bell dings, he stormed out and approached the reception area. 


"I need a guest's room number under the name of Choi Taemin." Minho said sternly, controlling any sort of doubt in his voice. 


"Sure sir, I can look it up for you but before we proceed I need you to sign a few papers for validation purposes. Would that be alright sir?" The receptionist said with a wide smile plastered on his face. Minho didn't answer, only a small nod signaled his meanings.


If it's up to him, he wanted to shout at the lady's face for delaying his work but being an educated person teach him to understand the procedure. Of course he would need to sign a few papers. Yes he has right to get information of the hotel's guest but validity was really important too to protect their private data.


The lady handed him the papers and without reading them Minho signed each paper in a speed of light and after some checking, the receptionist began to speak again.

"You asked for a guess named Choi Taemin right sir?" She asked politely, still smiling.

"Yes! May I have the room number please."

"I'm sorry sir but from the data there's nobody under the name of Choi Taemin registered here."

The soft voice sounds a lot like a fierce lightning to Minho's ear. This is what Minho afraid to hear because the chance of Taemin staying here was thin. Yet, he knew the boy was new to this country and he was determined his husband had to stay here. 

"Can you please check again? Properly! Cause If there's any mistake I will fire you right now." Minho was confused. He didn't know why he wanted to scold his worker but somebody must take the blame and he's definitely won't be the one. 

"Sorry sir, but I can't really seem to find any guest registered under the name Choi Taemin." 

"Fu*k!" Minho's breathe sounds harsh and it got shorter signaling he was angry. The receptionist's face was pale since she might be fired because of some silly reasons but luckily Minho walked away from the counter and sat on of the luxuries looking couch, fingers pressing his forehead. He was confused, really confused. What if he made a wrong decision to come here? Key was right, maybe Jonghyun didn't bumped with Taemin. Maybe it was a coincident. There got to be hundreds of people at the airport and now that he thinks of it the possibility to find Taemin was almost like a false hope.

He called one of the bodyguard to help him registered. He couldn't think anymore. Maybe Taemin was not here all along. Maybe he was too absorbed in this matter and maybe he was missing Taemin so much that his brain was deceiving him. 

After they finished with the registration Minho went straight to his hotel room and landed on his bed. He closed his eyes remembering what had he done to the boy he was now fell so deeply in love with. In this very room, he insulted Taemin, calling him names and accusing him for something Minho knew Taemin wouldn't do.

He knew Taemin was not the one who told his father, he got no cellphone plus he didn't even know anything about his father's let alone his contact number, but he did it anyway. He let out all the angers through Taemin. Taemin was begging him and he refused to hear so he made Taemin received a harsh punishment for something he didn't do and would never did. 

Minho's eyes were still tightly closed. He didn't dare to open them. He was scared to face reality. The reality that Taemin was gone. Really gone, just like what he used to wish for. But now it's different. He wanted to save this marriage and the last thing he wanted was to lose the boy...

He remembered that night, when he lets lust controlled his mind and body. He was mad. He always is. He should know that he'd fallen for Taemin but he refused to think harder. He refused to fall in love with Taemin, because in his mind Taemin was just the same like his previous lover, he knew they were just a game and he wanted to show Taemin that he's the winner and he broke the boy. 

"I'm disgusting!" Minho whispered to himself eyes still tightly shut and a few drops of tears rolled down his face and he let these feelings controlled him. Image after image of him abusing Taemin came to mind and without realizing he was already curled up in his bed sobbing hardly until his tough body was shaking. He was scared..to lose Taemin and he knew he did and now Minho was regretting everything.

-

So many calls and messages from Key were left unanswered. He was afraid, he didn't dare to talk to his cousin. How would he tell him? He didn't know how long would he stay here..maybe until a miracle happened and Taemin appeared in his life again. Minho was hopeless. It had been almost a week he stayed here. He was lost. The principal said he did sent Taemin to the airport and he's very sure the boy had decided to leave Korea. 

He was now strolling along the beach. It was quite peaceful since not a lot of people would be out during this h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter