Chapter 22

Heavenly hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22


The buzzing of Kibum's phone made him awake from his deep slumber. He didn't managed to get the call before the other person died down the line. He looked at the screen and saw an unknown number which only reminds him of this one person. He shot his head up from the pillow as he eyed his surrounding carefully, worried escalated through his whole body thinking that person might be in the same room.


It was not long before his phone rang again. Out of curiosity he picked up the call shutting the noise his phone was making.


"Anyeong Key-sshi!"


Crap.


"Hello? Can you hear me? Hello?"


Key burried his face on the soft pillow mentally cursing himself,regretting his decision to pick up his phone.


"Key-ssi? Are you there? Can you hear me? Hello Key-ssi? Oh My God!"  


Kibum shot his head up once again when he heard the loud shocked voice his caller made, well anybody would be surprised listening to the loudness of his volume just now..


"Did someone kidnapped you?! Oh my God I knew it! I shouldn't go to the damn  business trip! I should have stayed and protect you my precious Key-ssi!! What would I do now? Should I got kidnapped too?! Hey you bastard let him g-/"


"Jonghyun it's me."


"Who?!"


"Umm..Key?"


"What? Did u kidnapped yourself?"


Silence.


Stupid Jonghyun.


"Ohh now I get it! You pretended to be kidnapped because you want me to come and save you, and after all the fights and I managed to collapsed the dragon-/"


"A dragon?"


"Yeah the dragon, eventually you want me to sit on my knee and pull out a ring for you right?"


"No."


"It's okay Key-ssi, you don't have to admit anything." Jonghun's voice sounds  very excited for...everything.


"How many times do I need to tell you just call me Key?" Key said annoyed, head still buried into the pillow under him while closing his eyes. Clearly he didn't favor to talk to Jonghyun.


"And how many times do I need to tell you I will only call you either Key-ssi or chagi and you prefer-/"


"Key-ssi! I'm fine with that!"


"Alright Key-ssi"


"What do you want?" Key Sounds annoyed.


"You."


"I'm hanging up."


"Wait! Wait! Don't! Guess what?"


"What?"


"Can you at least pretend to be interested to know??"


"No."


"I'm back in Seoul!!"


Silence.


"Key-ssi? Hello?"


"Yes Jonghyun I heard you. You're back so what you want me to do?"


"Marry me."


"One more time and I swear I'll block your number again."


"Aww don't do that! This is the 7th time I change my number this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter