Chapter 21

Heavenly hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21


"Minho will pick me up later. You can go back. Thank you for sending me." Taemin said to the driver. 


As soon as the car left, he stepped into the orphanage and look for the principal's office. He bet nobody was going to be there since it's already late and fortunately, the principal always working late and hopefully tonight would be one of those nights. This is the perfect chance since nobody was going to be there he doesn't need anyone to know about him leaving. 


He knocked on the door before hearing a voice to let him in. He hurried inside and greeted the principal. 


"Taemin? I was not expecting you. Why you didn't inform me earlier, I could have prepared something."


"It's okay Miss, I can't stay for too long anyway."


"How are you my dear? How was your wedding? I heard from Mrs. Choi that you..-/"


"I'm here to take my account book, it's not with me.If I'm not mistaken I gave it to you to help me check on the ridiculous amount but I forgot to take it back. Now I knew the answer, and I need it back can I?"


"Oh yeah sure. Here.." The principal said while giving a rectangle shaped booklet to Taemin after searching it for a second. "Taemin I think they had told you about your status in this organization right, so this is the card attached with your bank account, Mr. Choi wanted me to assign one for you, it might comes in handy when you need it. I'm sorry I..I didn't te..-/"


"It's okay. Thank you principal." Taemin took the card and walked quickly to the door wanting to get out from there as soon as he can be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter