Chapter 17

Heavenly hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17


"Should we go?" Taemin's voice echoed filling the silence in the living room. 


Minho froze in his spot before he got the courage to look at Taemin. Once he managed to do so, he was taken aback by the younger's condition. He looked neat and clean plus his hair was not like the usual he used to wear, this style looks more...good...on him, maybe it was Key's. 


However, when he glanced at the boy's eyes, he couldn't help to see the pain. He knew this boy was trying so hard not to flip out or run away from him. His lips are slightly shaking and his hands, they were forming a fist and Minho decided to ignore everything and saw Key following Taemin from behind. 


"Key, are you coming?"


"Oh no, it's okay. I'll wait here if you don't mind." This time it sounds like a statement rather than a question as well.


"Sure. Then, I..we should go now."


Minho wanted to give a way for Taemin to walk in front of him but seeing that the boy wouldn't move, he took the lead. From leaving the house, to the elevator until they reached the parking spot, Taemin was the one who was following him and didn't want to walk in front. Minho opened the back door for Taemin, instead the younger went across Minho and opened the door for himself before getting in leaving Minho standing like an idiot holding the door. 


It took a second for Minho to register what was happening before he got into the car as well and the driver drove them to their destination to meet Minho's parents. In the car, Taemin glued his eyes to the views outside the window. He looked so calmed and his hands were placed at his sides. 


Minho took this chance to scan his husband's figure from aside. From his hair, to his tired eyes, and pointed nose before he stopped at the boy's lips. He turned his gaze to the road as the memories flipped back in his head. He'd violated that lips and if he could turn back time, he would never, ever did that to him. 


He continued to look at Taemin's perfectly shaped chin and jawline. Those are perfection, he thought to himself. His eyes fell on the hardly seen red spots on his neck which he believed Ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter