Chapter 11

Heavenly hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Minho fell into a very deep sleep before he was awaken by a muffling soft voice of someone sobbing. He tried to find the voice and he was positive it came from beside him but there's no one there. He started to feel annoyed by the noise, last night he'd a very tiring dream and now he woke up to the sound of someone crying. He get up from the bed and only then he realized he was wearing nothing. 

It was a dream right? He thought to himself. There's no ing way he could have ra.. no no touch the boy. No way! From his angle he could see someone was hiding beside the bed. He put on anything he could lay his hands on at that time and approach that sobbing boy.

Taemin is cowering on the floor burying his face on his knees. That boy looks like he's hiding from someone and those painful cries. Minho can't help but to realize that last night was not a dream. He really did it with Taemin, forcefully. 

"H..hey.."

"No! No! Please go!!" Taemin screamed in panic and he was clutching tightly to the blanket that he uses to cover his body. 

"Hey relax..! I'm not gonna do anything." Minho tried to approach him but Taemin just kept lowering his head and he tried to reach for anything he could from on top of the drawer and threw it to Minho. The taller let the things hit his body  ignoring the pain and he approached Taemin swiftly. The boy was still mumbling and cries a little while he kept on beating Minho's broad chest. 

Minho grabbed Taemin's small shoulder and shake his body asking him to relax himself. Taemin was struggling at first and he calmed down the moment Minho brought his head to his chest. But the sobs doesn't stop. It's getting louder and louder although it does sounds really weak.

"I told you to stop..why would you do that..." Taemin said to him..he was staring blankly at a direction and tears kept rolling down his cheeks.

Minho was still shocked of what he had done. Yes he hated this guy but not to the extend of breaking him. Taemin's condition is terrible and he doesn't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter