Chapter 23

Heavenly hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23


Taemin walked towards the balcony of the hotel room and put both of his hands on the pole. He gripped the metal tightly while closing his beautiful eyes feeling the cold breeze kissing his soft milky skin. His hair was messy caused by the strong blowing wind but he wouldn't budge. This is too perfect for him. 


At least he didn't have to look at Minho's  face anymore. 


He opened his eyes slowly and enjoy the breathtaking view in front of him. A flock of Birds were flying decorating the calm blue sky up there and the ocean looked welcoming. He would definitely took a stroll along the beach later. Some people were hanging around and the image of his parents knocked on his thought.


"Mom..dad..I'm sorry that I left. But dad, I did follow your will. I married Choi Minho and I met his family. They are nice and make me feel at home but I have to do this because..because..I don't think I can look at his face any more and..I miss you mom..dad.. Why did you leave..? They said it makes me stronger, but why must it hurts so bad..? I'm not strong enough to go through all this. I'm wounded.I can't mom..dad..I'm sorry..I'm so, so sorry." 


The boy let a river of tears fell from his eyes, streamed down his cheek, wetting his shirt. He was choking from the cry. So many emotions that he held tight from the very beginning has made their way down his skin right now leaving a meaningful trace on that beautiful face. He doesn't care anymore. He deserves to do this. People had been toying with his feelings and they took him for granted and he deserves every single glimpse of happiness in this world but living a life of as a person named Lee Taemin wasn't easy.


He knew he needs to calm himself down. Coming to this country once again might be a very big step for him but it might be a very big help as well. He didn't get a clue. He was lost and since the person he bumped into at the airport mentioned this country, that's all he could think about. As soon as he landed at the airport, he gave the taxi's driver the name of the hotel he once came with Minho. He didn't knew where else to go and the fact that he could afford his living for another 5 to 6 months in this country without him needing to get a job really helped a lot. 


After his breathing was stable and his eyes weren't blurry as before, he wiped his own tears and went inside the room. He decided to take a shower and later he wanted to go out and buy some clothes to at least got him comfortable while sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter