Chapter 24

Heavenly hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24


Minho woke up from his sleep. Emptiness greeted him from inside. It's like his world had collapsed and even if the sky was looking so fine up there, all he could see was rainy cloud and gray color. He looked at the digital watch beside him. 6:30 am. It was still early but today he's determined to find Taemin no matter what. He shot up from his bed and went inside the bathroom, not turning the heater purposely because he wanted to feel fresh when the cold water touch his skin. 


His mind won't let him relax a bit. Every minutes and seconds were meant to be about Taemin and Taemin. He let the water fall on his face making his own self hard to breath properly. His hands formed into a fist and a bang echoed in the bathroom as he punched the wall. His breath got shorter and he could tell he was crying but nobody even he himself couldn't see that. 


"Sometimes I hope to just not care about you like I used to. You was not important to me but now you'd become my biggest priority! What have you done Taemin?"


He continued to cry until he felt numb. He couldn't felt his face and it took him sometimes to realize he almost went blue from the coldness. He stepped out of the bathroom wearing a robe and sat on his bed. He grabbed his phone thinking of calling the principal, and he did.


The call was not been answered but at least he knew, she had came back to Seoul. Maybe he could try later. Minho changed into something decent and looked at himself for quite a long time, cursing someone's reflection on the mirror.


He walked out of his room and went to the kitchen. Kibum was there pouring something into the cups on the table. Beside him was another man which Minho assumed to be his friend that he talked about last night. 


"Morning Minho. You woke up early."


"Told you I want to find Taemin."


"Minho, this is Jonghyun. Jonghyun he's  Minho my cousin." Key said before putting the tea pot back on the table.


"You must be Key's friend. He said you want to stay here for a while. I don't really mind actually, make yourself comfortable. Stay as long as you need to." Minho said to Jonghyun while smiling. His tone was serious as if he was talking about 5 millions won worth of projects.


"Thank you Minho-ssi. Glad to hear that from you. It's still early, are you going to the office?"


Key and Minho looked at each other waiting for one of them to respond first. 


"I'm sorry if I'm being rude but is there any problem? I overheard Key cried in his room last night and sorry but you don't look so fine as always either." Jonghyun carefully asked not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings.


"As always?" Minho questioned.


"Aish see I always said things out loud. Well I know you Minho-ssi. I mean who wouldn't? You're like the God in business world. My dad is dealing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter