Chapter 12

Heavenly hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12

The situation is dead silent and it has been almost half an hour since the doctor get in. They could hear Taemin screams and his voice started to fade away. Kibum and Minho are still not talking and the later could felt Kibum's eyes are giving him death stare.

"So..when did you came back?" Minho asked him to kill the silent.

"Seriously, that is the most important thing right now?" Kibum sighed in frustration and continued "I don't have to ask you what you have done, the question is why?! I thought you hate him? Then why would you touch him?!"

Minho move his lips as if going to say something before shutting his mouth again. He only talks when he got to arrange the sentence so he wasn't going to sound stupid. "I'm just..mad." Silence. " what you said last night is true. Yea I hit him, because he told dad I was out without him during our honeymoon."

"Oh you mean went out with bunch of your friends and cheap girls to hang out at the club, dancing and drinking all night, had some make out sessions and bang each other while you left your husband at the hotel room during your honeymoon? I got it" Kibum said while nodding his head, mocking Minho.

"And last night..it was a mistake, it was an accident I was so angry and I drink but I don't know was I drunk or not and I don't want to ing care about him. I don't  know why I..I called you"

"Guilt. Because you feel guilty. That's why you ask for help"

"I am not! Why would I feel guilty?!"

"Because you broke him Choi Minho!" Kibum shouted at him and the atmosphere went dead silent again. 
"You've gone too far. Nobody cares if you want to be a bully. Hitting someone with no reason, calling him names but this time, you violate him..ually. Think. You destroyed him, emotionally. Get your together, try not to act like a god dude! You don't owned him. "

The bedroom door cracked opened before the two men went out of the room. They closed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter