Chapter 13

Heavenly hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13


Key walked into the room once again and came closer to take a better look at the sleeping boy. He can't even imagine what has this boy went through his life and now he had to bear with Minho's stupidness. His eyes were forced to scan the reddish marks all over his exposed neck and he could felt the loud pangs in his heart. What did he do to deserve this?


He knew that Taemin is an orphan. He knew that he was forced to get married to his useless cousin. Minho is not a good man like he used to be after Nickhun left him. They were very young back then, even Minho's parents thought that it was just a puppy love. But not Minho. To him the romantic relationship  he had with Nickhun was going to last until the last syllable of his breath. 


Things happened and after Nickhun left, Minho was being mean, towards other and his own self. Key thought nothing could make Minho back to how he was before  but the moment this man called him for help, plus he admitted his mistakes Key knows he had put some sense in him  and his brain can't stop concluding Taemin was behind all that.


Key was forced to come out from his deep thought when suddenly a loud cry greeted his ears.

   
"Hey..hey..Taemin! Its me!" Key was trying to grab the boy and calmed him down.


Taemin was hitting the man so Key would let go of him. In his mind, Minho was going to attack him again. 
"No! Minho please..I don't want to do this..please! please! I'm begging you please no!"


"Taemin its me! key!Im key." Taemin seemed to ignore him and kept refusing him as he hit Key harder.


"Go! Go please. I'll do whatever you want just don't do this to me.." He cried harder.


"Taemin! Taemin! Minho's gone! Im here with you!" Key shakes him stronger and attempted to wipe his tears before Taemin finally realized he's not with Minho.


"He's going to be mad!why are you here please please leave!!" And he pushed key from him.


"No! Taemin listen!"


"He said we did something but thats not true. Tell him! Tell him its not true!


"Okay I'll tell him. Okay just don't cry. He's out. Its only me here"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter