Chapter 18

Heavenly hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18


"President Choi and his wife are waiting at the reserved table. My man is going to show you, please follow him Mr. Choi" The restaurant's manager seemed to have wait for Minho's arrival. There were another 2 to 3 men beside him who seems to be waiting along with the manager while one of them now was leading us to the said table. So we are going to have lunch officially as a family and after that only we could do the talking. How Taemin wished, they could just skip the eating part.


His vision was greeted by a middle-aged  couple who looked incredibly perfect for each other waiting for them at the table. It was a table for 4 and each space was completed with a set of shining cutleries, napkin and a glass of water plus the show flowers and candles on the table made it looked so classy.


Minho offered Taemin a seat but the younger subtlety made it seemed like he didn't notice that Minho was helping him. He smiled at his parents-in-law and  Mrs. Choi was rubbing his shoulder while smiling into the boy's eyes. "Aigoo you look so good, did you eat well my son?" She asked Taemin , full of motherly vibes that made the younger almost failed to refrain himself from hugging the lady.  


"Yes..I did Mrs. Choi."


"Uh, Mrs. Choi? You should have call us mum and dad by now, isn't it Minho?" Mr. Choi's voice sounds very deep yet he was smiling like the most cutest person on earth. Taemin smiled at them while nodding his head. 


"How are you mom, dad?" Taemin attempted.


"Awhh look at you." Mrs. Choi was giggling. "We're doing fine Taemin-ah"


"Did Minho take good care of you?" Taemin's expression suddenly drop at this question. He wholeheartedly wanted to say out loud that he wants a divorce from their son but he just nodded instead.


Minho was shutting himself up from the moment we arrived. He said nothing to his parents and Taemin was the one who do a small talking with the female during their dining. After they finished the dessert, and their table had been cleaned up, Mr. Choi began to get into his role as the head of the group and began the talk.


"So this is the first family lunch we had since you guys get married and I hope we could do this often in the future alright sons. As you know we are here to discuss some matters that might be quite serious to us and I've been thinking whether it was the right time or not to tell you this but eventually, I decided that both of you should know this from me, today, in front of your mother."


Mr. Choi took a sip of his plain water before he continued.


"I know it was hard for you to be forced into something serious like marriage but let me correct it, it wasn't forced, it was arranged so I'm assuming you guys understand the word arranged means we had properly planned this and not with any intentions to destroy your future. No."


"First thing you need to know is, Taemin, it was your late father's request to have you married to my son, Minho. But that doesn't mean I didn't want that to happen, I with all my might promised you that I've loved you to be with my son from the moment I knew about yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter