Sequel

Heavenly hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

"I bought you coffee Key-ssi" Jonghyun said to the feline male while handing him a brown cup. Key took it from him and look intensely into Jonghyun's eyes as if he's doubting the male.

"Don't worry.No sugar, 2 pumps creamer and extra foams. I even made the girl wrote something on your cup you know."

Key look at the handwriting on his cup.

'You're hotter than me ;)'

Pfffft.

Kibum looked at Jonghyun's face one more time before shaking his head. He took a sip of his coffee intentionally not minding Jonghyun who was still looking at him closely like a creepy stalker before the said male spoke again.

"Oh did I mentioned I also put in numerous amount of my love in your cup?"

"I don't mean to be rude but can you stop talking for a second? Thank you." Key said while faking a smile. He was annoyed. Not only Minho's flight was delayed, but Jonghyun was there with him. What a life.

"I wonder why Minho won't board his private heli. My dad said his father gave one as their wedding present right?" Jonghyun questioned, puzzled by the man's (quite burdensome) decision.

"Taemin said it's more fun to be on a regular plane, do you think that can resist the boy's face?" 

"Well, they're in love now. Can't blame Minho tho." He smiled to the younger. Eventhough Key still didn't take Jonghyun's words seriously, he promised to steal the younger's heart one day.

They had been waiting for Minho and Taemin for almost one hour. Their flight was delayed and Jonghyun was more than happy that he got to be with Key longer. 

Minho POV

Was last night is a real thing? Or was I dreaming? I'm not imagining things, definitely. Taemin is back. He's mine..again!.

"Minho hyung!"

"Eh? Yes?"

"I've been calling you forever. Why are you ignoring me?" Taemin pouted eyes almost watering.

"Oh..baby. I was just lost in my thoughts, thinking about...you." And Minho smiled fondly giving a soft kiss on Taemin's puffy cheek.

"H..hyung! They are so many people here. Don't do that." Taemin said while eyeing everybody around him suspecting all of them had seen the 'rated' doings. 

"Then should we go to some place with less people watching? Let's go!" The male jokingly pulled Tamein's hands to drag him for their seat.

"N..No!" Taemin blushed so hard that he had to look at the floor to avoid Minho's eyes.

"Hahaha you're so tempting. Just wait till we get home!" Minho . He likes to see Taemin's shy expression that makes him wanted to squeeze the life out of his little boy but of course he won't do that.

"Minho hyung, I'm sorry that because of me we can't be in Seoul on time."

"Aniyo..it's more fun like this. Actually either ways are fun as long as you're here, with me. Forever." Minho lost into his husband's charm again. How lucky he is to deserve this moment with Taemin.

~

Minho and Taemin walked out of the lane of international arrival, hands tightly collided and both of them felt warm by the small contact. Minho was looking straight in front of him in effort to spot the feline male who he knew had probably left a while ago if it wasn't for Taemin. Key won't be willing to wait that long if it's only to be him alone who arrived in Seoul. He knew it all along.

"Key hyung!" The screaming voice of Taemin made him look at a certain direction and found his cousin who was now lightly running to reach them faster. Following him was Mr. Kim's son. So his guess was correct, that dino face is in love with Key. 

Minho felt Taemin untangled their fingers and running towards Key. He wanted to stop the boy but seems like it was too late seeing now both of them were hugging and he bet his whole life the nagging creature called Key would never let Taemin came back to him easily. He knew the deal. 

"Baby I miss you so much..! How have you been? Did you eat well? Why did you leave me? Promise me you won't be out of my sight anymore...!" Key showered him with questions that brought tears to his eyes. He regretted leaving this kind-hearted male just because he was so selfish. 

"Key hyung. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I miss you too. In fact I think about you everyday. I've been a fool. I won't hurt you again, I promise." Taemin said shaking, tears streaming down his face. 

"Wowww what's the matter? You guy'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter