The Afterstory

Fairies

 

 

 

The Afterstory

 

 

 

 

 

[FIVE YEARS LATER]

 

 

 

 

 

Spring has arrived at Jeju Island, cherry blossoms are blooming as villagers and tourists alike flock to popular parks to observe and appreciate the beautiful scenery that comes only once a year. With crowds left and right, a car stood still outside as three woman quietly observed, deciding that it was not the best option to enjoy the season due to the amount of people. With that, the driver stepped on the accelerator and drove off to a far-away place that no one really knew about. Passing through the sign that stated in bold "NO ENTRY", the car ignored it and rode up the mountains leading to a small hillside where a hidden botanical garden was located. It was a location only these girls knew about and they were happy that they chose this place instead of the public areas. After all, there was peace and quiet, providing a wonderful atmosphere to enjoy the blossoming trees and flowers.

 

"Wow, these flowers are so pretty unnie!" said a lady in a bright pink dress, excited running out of the car seat and dashed to the flock of cherry blossoms gathered at a corner.

"Don't walk too far Namjoo-ya! We have to head back soon because we've got a guest coming!" shouted a girl who sighed, turning off the engine as she rolled down the window, allowing the wind to seep through as she breathed in the fresh air.

"Chorong unnie, why aren't you getting out of the car? You're missing all the fun!" said the other girl as she opened the car boot, taking out an umbrella.

"And why on earth are you taking an umbrella for Bom-ah?" laughed Chorong, finding it weird to see Bomi acting all feminine all of the sudden. Being with them for five years straight, the leader had seen many different sides of them before but this was the first, to see the tomboy Thunder Fairy acting all girly and mannerly.

"W-What? Aren't you supposed to have an umbrella along to fully utilise your experience when observing cherry blossoms?" asked Bomi with a dumbfounded expression.

"You must've watched too many romantic dramas with Namjoo again didn't you?" giggled Chorong.

"W-Whatever unnie. I'm gonna head off first! Will be back soon!" said Bomi in a hurry as she dashed off to a higher hill.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes okay?!" shouted Chorong, hoping that her call reaches the Thunder Fairy who dashed off very quickly. Wondering where Bomi was headed, the girl turned to look at Namjoo who observed the cherry blossoms and took photographs with her smartphone. She was so engrossed in taking a perfect picture that she didn't even realise that Chorong was secretly taking a photo of her, taking a photo of the flower. Indeed, photoception.

"Namjoo-ya!"

"Yes unnie?" said Namjoo as she walked back to the car.

"You look very pretty in these pictures." smiled Chorong, showing off her aesthetically-taken shots to the younger girl, proud of her achievement. The Fire Fairy tried her best to adapt the human life, learning many modern things such as using a smartphone. At first, it was a whole new yet confusing world but slowly, she began to understand and learnt how to use it properly. In fact, she found a skill in photography.

"Wow! These are awesome unnie! You don't mind if I upload them on my SNS right?"

"Go ahead. Oh, but be sure you add photo credits okay?"

"Of course." said Namjoo as she sat back in the car, all eyes on her phone as she uploaded them on her social media account. Namjoo had become a very popular, trending user who is well-known for uploading and recommending delicious restaurants and sight-seeing spots around Jeju Island. With close to 1 million followers, many were curious of what she looked like in real-life but the most they could see were parts of her hand, silhouettes or back shots. They were aesthetically-taken and seen as a form of art thanks to photographer Chorong and her followers couldn't really complain. After all, they must've understood how she wanted to protect her privacy. Even though, that wasn't the actual reason.

In the meanwhile, Bomi reached the top of the hill where the greenhouse was. It was in perfect condition where the plants were growing in shape and colourful flowers bloomed, there were many types that were being nurtured and it was like a florist's paradise.On her way, she was able to see the beautiful cherry blossom trees that lined along the path upwards, it was breathtakingly beautiful but the girl had no time to take a photo because she had something to do.

"Okay, so what are the flowers that I have to look for?" mumbled Bomi to herself as she took out her phone, opening the notes column as she searched for specific stalks along the organized row of flowers. The girl walked through the greenhouse, carefully plucking specific flowers and proceeding to the small counter where she wrapped the stalks together, making it a mini-bouquet.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. This is embarassing." mumbled Bomi to herself with a laugh as she hid the mini-bouquet she made by herself behind her back while walking back down to the car.

"You're two minutes late. We need to go now Bom-ah." said Chorong as she glared at the girl.

"Where on earth did you even go unnie? Did you even see the cherry blossoms?" asked Namjoo.

"Shush Namjoo-ya. Chorong unnie~ here you go~" smiled Bomi as she gave the bouquet to Chorong. The Fire Fairy who was completely taken aback, simply laughed.

"What~~~~~ why are you laughing?" pouted Bomi.

"I mean....it's so weird that you're giving me flowers.....you're not the type to do so...." said Chorong with a giggle.

"I knew it. This was a bad idea..." sighed Bomi as she lightly banged the car window in regret.

"No. I like it. Thanks Bom-ah. But why did you do it?" asked Chorong.

"I mean....it's our fifth anniversary...."

"Anniversary?"

"Unnie, I think she forgot what an anniversary is." whispered Namjoo, helping Bomi out.

"Basically it's been five years since we started our relationship so I thought of wanting to do something special so......" mumbled Bomi suddenly turning shy because she was not the type to do such events.

"Ah, anniversary! Thank you Bom-ah but I think we should talk about that later. Please get into the car so that I can start driving. We don't want our guest to be waiting."

"Yes madam." said Bomi as she obediently headed inside the car and put her seatbelt on. Faintly, she could hear Namjoo giggling at the back.

"SHUT UP NAMJOO-YA!"

"WHAT DID I DO?!"

"YOU LAUGHED. JUST. DON'T."

"BE QUIET. I'M DRIVING." hissed Chorong causing the two kids to keep silent as the Fire Fairy drove back to their home that was nearby.

 

 

 

 

~X~

 

 

 

 

At the same time back at the house located near the beach, a girl cozily tucked herself at the corner of the window that was open and read a book comfortably, right next to fan that gently blew wind across her face. She was very engrossed in reading the contents of the book which was all about arts and literature. Faintly in a distance, she could hear the voice of a girl humming as birds flew in, chirping along the rhythm. It was none other than The Nature Fairy who was listening to a newly-bought LP design of her favourite singer while writing down some lyrics in her notebook.

"Maybe I should add some elements of romance? But wouldn't that be too cheesy?" mumbled Eunji to herself with a giggle as she scribbled something on her book. It was then all of a sudden, a grey kitten walked and laid down on her lap.

"Ah! Mero! Don't sleep there!" said a girl as she ran over, carefully picking up the kitten.

"Hayoung-ah, just admit it. Mero likes me more than you." joked Eunji.

"No, I'm gonna make him like me." pouted Hayoung as she took the kitten back to her own room, not wanting to give up in expressing her love for the cat, Mero.

After noticing that Hayoung had gone inside her room, Eunji got up from the floor and carefully headed to the side of the living room, where Naeun was, comfortably leaning her back against the wooden wall while being so engrossed in reading her book. The Nature Fairy crossed her arms and stared at her with a motherly smile. She wished that this moment would last forever.

"Unnie, I know you're standing there and staring at me again." said Naeun, her eyes still glued to the book.

"I mean, what can I do when such a beautiful lady is living in the same house as me?" teased Eunji as she went closer to the girl, wrapping her arms around her ant-size waist and cuddling her head in between her shoulders.

"You've said that so many times, I've already gotten immune to your cheesiness unnie." said Naeun coldly, still busy reading her book even though Eunji was so close to her.

"Mona Lisa.....Leonardo da Vinci......Italian......I'm getting sleepy by just reading the first lines..." mumbled Eunji, looking at the pages over Naeun's shoulder.

"Weren't you busy writing lyrics? You said you wanted to sing a new song when you visit the old folks home next time."

"I need inspiration before I can write anything you know."

"And the answer to inspiration is me?"

"Aigoo, you've gotten more smarter now. That's right." grinned Eunji, hinting at what she wanted.

"Sorry unnie, I'm a little busy now, maybe next time okay?" said Naeun with a smile as she gently took Eunji's arm from her waist and lightly kissed the top of her palm.

"Aw...that's all?" pouted Eunji.

"Maybe tonight, it'll be something more?" smiled Naeun.

"Okay~ study hard Naeun-ah~" said Eunji as she gently pinched her swollen cheeks and went back to the living room. Ever since Naeun started to seriously study about art and literature, the girl had become so focused that the two didn't have much time together even though they were living in the same house. But the Nature Fairy respected her decision because it was always her passion since high school to study what she wanted and loved. It was the same with her too, she was living so happily because Eunji was able to sing as much as she wanted to and people loved her voice. It healed their hearts and made them happy. Although their paths were different, the two wanted to support each other even though it meant not having as much time than before.

As Eunji walked back to her LP recorder, wanting to turn off the music, she saw something move in a distance outside. It was definitely not an animal based on those movements. Carefully, the Nature Fairy walked closer to the window and looked down. To her surprise, the girl smiled brightly only to see seven little boys hiding in a corner, afraid of getting caught.

"Oh my, since when did we have visitors?" said Eunji as she looked at the seven boys with a motherly smile.

"C-Crap! Run guys!" shouted one of the boys as they ran for the entrance but Eunji stopped them by creating a rock wall, blocking their path.

"Now where are you little brats going?" smirked Eunji as she headed outside.

"Hm? What's with the ruckus outside?" said Hayoung as she and Naeun too, went out only to see seven boys, scared and afraid upon seeing Eunji.

"T-This was your idea hyung!" stuttered one boy as he pushed him out, as if putting the blame on him to explain everything. It was easily seen that he was the oldest among the group.

"Don't you know that this is a restricted area? Outsiders aren't allowed here." said Eunji as she looked at the boys who wore nametags over their necks and appeared to be wearing school uniforms. It seems like they were elementary school students who were in Jeju Island for a school trip.

"W-We're sorry. We thought that it was all just some joke made up by our teacher." said the older boy who bowed 90-degrees. From that angle, Eunji was able to take a glance at the nametag which read as "Han Seungwoo".

"A joke?" said Eunji confused.

"Who are these boys unnie? They're kinda...cute." said Hayoung as she bent down to their eye-level.

"Seems like curious boys who wanted to find out about those stupid legend stories Jeju Island had about us." said Naeun, having an idea at what they meant.

"Ah, you mean those stories that they're keeping some kind of monster out here? Or they're using to place as a secret government area or something?" said Eunji.

"Well, what are you going to do with them? Chorong unnie and the others haven't returned yet." said Naeun. 

"A-Are you going to e-eat us too? Like the ones our teacher talked about?" said another boy who was trembling in fear. He looked rather pretty, a face so beautiful that it was a shame that he was born as a male. On his nametag was written as "Choi Byungchan".

"Yeah, I'm gonna eat you up like a delicious hamburger~" teased Eunji as she imitated a tiger. To her surprise, Byungchan broke out in tears as the Nature Fairy immediately carried him and tried her best to console him.

"They're pretty cute." said Hayoung with a giggle.

"Should we kidnap them?" joked Naeun.

"Omo, unnie. They can hear that." said Hayoung as she took a glance at the boys who just froze. They were indeed adorable, naive boys and the fairies wondered how in the world did they manage to find and enter the compound. 

"Let's just invite them over for tea until Chorong unnie comes back." said Eunji with ease, holding their hands and bringing them inside their huge house.

"Ah, unnie's motherly side has awaken. There's no stopping her...." sighed Hayoung with a smile as she and the Ice Fairy could do nothing. After all, Eunji's biggest weakness was cute, adorable children like them.

"But it's interesting to see this side of her, don't you think so?" smiled Naeun.

"It's just you unnie, really."

Bringing the boys into the house, it was already a mess. Although they had introduced themselves earlier, they soon got distracted as they were just simply amazed at the spacious garden they had and started to run about, except for a few obedient boys who were lured by cookies and snacks. The two boys, Hanse and Subin sat quietly on the sofa as they ate their biscuits in peace while the older boys, Seungwoo, Seungsik, Heochan and Sejun were chasing each other, playing a game of catch. Byungchan on the other hand, stared at the long mirror decorated at the side of the entrance door, looking at his own reflection.

"Noona is very pretty." smiled Byungchan as he pointed at the reflection of Naeun and Hayoung. 

"You are also a very pretty boy, Byungchan." smiled Hayoung.

"Hey, don't run so fast or you'll fall!" shouted Eunji as she kept an eye on the boys outside the garden and also the other three inside. It was quite a hassle but it's the first time the fairies had such visitors. It was then, Sejun who ran aimlessly tripped over a small pebble. Within that small second, Seungwoo suddenly raised his hand as suddenly, a rush of air pushed Sejun back, preventing a serious fall. The older boy hoped that nobody saw it, but Eunji saw everything. It was at that moment, the fairy wondered if these seven little boys, were the reincarnations of the goddesses. It was just a hunch but she figured it was best to inform Chorong when she returns.

 

 

 

 

 

~X~

 

 

 

 

The other three fairies were well on their way back home, there was only silence and the sound of the radio echoing in the car as the leader had told them to be quiet, having enough of their usual bickering because they were late. The Fire Fairy managed to get her driver's license thanks to the guest that was coming and she was very thankful to him. It would've been difficult to obtain while hiding her identity but everything went well.

"Unnie....do you see that?" said Namjoo carefully.

"There's a guy on the road and he's walking towards the direction of our home." said Bomi as she glued her face to the window, wanting to see who it was.

"It must be our guest. Let's give him a ride." said Chorong as she slowed down the car and rolled down the windows.

"Unnie! For all you know, he might just be a stranger!" said Namjoo in uncertainity.

"Hoya-ssi! It's you right?" asked Chorong to which the man turned around, with a smile to see who it was.

"Chorong-ssi! What a coincidence. I was just on my way to your home. I thought it would be good exercise to hike all the way there." said Hoya. At first glance, the two girls didn't recognize him because he changed so much over five years. Although Hoya had been visiting once every three months or so, he was also busy with his own "human" life.

"Hop on in. I'll give you a ride." smiled Chorong.

"Thank you." said Hoya as he sat at the back, sitting beside Namjoo. The car was silent again as there was an awkward atmosphere in between. It was weird for Bomi and Namjoo to meet their former teacher again, although they've already seen each other several times. To the girls, they simply label Hoya as "Chorong's only friend" and respected him the same way they did with their leader.

"You suddenly called all of the sudden that you were in Jeju Island Hoya-ssi. Is there something wrong?" asked Chorong.

"I'll tell you when we arrive. It's best to inform when all six of you are here."

"Six? Does this involve us, fairies?" asked Namjoo to which Hoya nodded.

Upon hearing Hoya's words, it brought them back the same memories 5 years ago. The war that they could not forget and the sacrifices that was made. The fairies had been quietly training by themselves on the quiet island, improving and becoming stronger so that they can battle against more powerful enemies and to no longer feel weak or at the brink of death. No matter what happens, the fairies were prepared.

Soon, the gate opened and Chorong parked the car at the large foyer, allowing the girls and Hoya to get down. However, they could hear a faint laughter of young boys inside.

"Children? Did they let kids inside?" said Chorong who was ready to scold Eunji as it was probably her idea.

"Hey, we're back-" said Bomi as she opened the door however, a young boy bumped into her.

"S-Sorry!" stuttered the boy as he bowed and then raised his head to see who it was.

"Sejun! What on earth are you doing here?!" said Hoya surprised.

"T-T-Teacher Hoya?!!!" shouted Sejun shocked to see his homeroom teacher in front of him.

"Oh yeah, you work as a elementary school teacher right? He's your student?" asked Chorong.

"Omo, he looks cute!" said Bomi with a smile as she bent down, wanting to hug him but Sejun dashed away into the living room where everyone else was.

"You guys are finally back! Uh, we have a little problem here unnie...." said Eunji as she went to the entrance to greet them only to feel a sense of nervousness as she could feel Chorong glaring at her with a scary grin.

"Looks like you need some explaination Eunji-ya..." smiled Chorong scarily.

"L-Let's just go in first unnie! We have a guest remember?" said Namjoo as she brought the girls into the living room, allowing Hoya to sit at the table and served him tea while Naeun and Hayoung tried their best to settle down the seven, mischievious boys to be seated quietly at the corner and behaving obediently upon seeing their teacher around.

"I wasn't expecting to see these boys here, indeed they are special just as I thought." said Hoya as he glanced at them.

"Teacher Hoya...are you aware of..." said Eunji, having an idea that Hoya already knows that these boys posess powers similar to theirs.

"Yes. I believe very strongly that they might be the reincarnations of them." said Hoya.

"But there's seven of them..." said Hayoung, aware that two others were missing. If it goes right, there should be nine reincarnations.

"We can't be very sure yet. During the war, Heaven was in such a destruction that many deities passed on meaning, there should be more mortals who have been chosen as their reincarnated selves." said Hoya as he sipped his tea.

"So, the reason you came to visit us is because of this?" asked Bomi.

"No. There's more." said Hoya as he took something out of his pocket. He placed something on the table, revealing it to be a black ring.

"This ring...." said Chorong, finding it familar.

"One of the four gods approached me and informed me of what was happening in Heaven right now." explained Hoya carefully.

"Wait- they're alive?!" said Bomi in surprise.

"They always were, Bom-ah." said Chorong.

"A-Ah...really?" said Bomi, feeling like she was the only one who didn't know. It was indeed moments like these where Bomi didn't change at all. She was still the same, Thunder Fairy.

"It's funny now that you think about it." smiled Hoya.

"What do you mean?" asked Eunji.

"Heaven needs your help." said Hoya with a straight expression.

 

 

 

 

 

~X~

 

 

 

 

For about two hours, Hoya explained about the situation and said that it was up to the fairies to decide whether they accepted the deal or not. Ever since the war, Heaven had been suffering due to the imbalance and the order of the world. This in turn, allowed the Hell's Gate to open once again, allowing devils to escape freely into the mortal world and wreck havoc everywhere. It was also one of the few causes why more and more natural disasters were happening around the world and why terrorist attacks, wars were more common because these devils possessed the mortals and wanted to cause more destruction to the human world. But because the fairies had been living so peacefully at the island, they weren't fully aware of what was really happening outside. Heaven had no choice but to recruit the help of these fairies with a deal, a removal of the love law and erasing their exile meaning they could return to Heaven freely.

It was difficult for the girls to take in at first because Hoya had also explained that more mortals were found posessing powers that were not human-like. These in particular were mostly children, born five years ago which was the exact year that the war happened. It was strange and Hoya had explained the urge to find these "gifted" children quickly before the public found out. He had hoped that the fairies would help as the four gods were already at work, pinpointing locations of nine children scattered all over the South Korean province. 

 

"Don't burden yourself, it's always fine to say no. Call me when you have made a decision alright? I have to take these cheeky boys back to the school bus and give them a good scolding." smiled Hoya as he waved goodbye, bringing the seven boys with him.

"Bye noonas! It was fun playing with you! Hope we can come again!" grinned the boys brightly as they ran back to Hoya, who was about to threaten them.

"Come back next time when you're older alright?" said Eunji as the fairies watched them leave.

 

As they walked back into their house, there was a moment of silence. They weren't sure what to feel about returning back to the life that they had thrown away long ago. The thought of using their powers again, fighting people, the risk of dying and losing each other, it was all still fresh memories that they couldn't let go of. The previous war was like a big trauma for the girls and these five years of peace were close to a rehabilation treatment for them, living happily without a worry. But there were moments where they missed the fun of fighting and the adreneline of excitement whenever they faced an enemy.

 

"Whatever you guys say, I will follow with your decisions." said Chorong.

"But unnie...." said Bomi.

"Don't forget that I'm always your leader. I will go along with what the whole team decides." 

"Going back there again huh?" said Eunji as she got up from her seat, walked towards the window as she looked up at the sky. This caused Naeun to follow her behind as if wondering if something was wrong.

"Unnie..." said Naeun in a soft voice, worried that unpleasant memories reoccured.

"Naeun-ah, do you want to go back there?" asked Eunji as she looked at her.

"I..don't know unnie.."

"If we do, we're going to be at risk again. We won't know when we might die, there will be more pain and sadness awaiting for us out there. Are you okay with that?"

"But unnie, you love fighting don't you? It's the same with Hayoung and Bomi. You don't have to hide anything from me. The three of you always head out in the middle of midnight, sparring each other at the top of the hill behind our house."

"Naeun-ah..."

"Let's do it unnie. I don't want to see you, Bomi unnie or Hayoung die from boredom."

"Alright." said Eunji with a smile as she gently pinched her cheeks. She was thankful yet with a warm heart surprised that Naeun was aware of these small secret things that she did with Bomi and Hayoung at night. It was true that she missed fighting and she had trained so much that she wanted to prove her that she has become stronger.

"Honestly unnies, I wanna go back there. I've gotten bored of playing computer games for five years already." confessed Hayoung as she grabbed Mero who crawled at the side, putting on her lap.

"We've been training these past years, I think we're ready to go back." said Namjoo with confidence.

"I wanna go crazy with my powers. This island is too quiet for me." smirked Bomi, expressing her need to return back to battle.

"Three of you are in. What about the two of you? Eunji-ya? Naeun-ah?" said Chorong as she turned to the couple at the corner.

"We're in unnie." smiled Eunji.

"Gosh, what are those two flirting in the corner again" sighed Namjoo as she covered her eyes.

"Please, Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie do that all the time." whispered Hayoung.

"It's your fault because you don't like skinship so we can't do it like them" pouted Namjoo.

"Sorry unnie" laughed Hayoung nervously.

"What? You jealous?" smirked Bomi who heard the maknae's conversation all along.

"Not at all unnie." said Hayoung confidently.

"Oh really?" said Bomi with a cheeky grin as she suddenly pulled Chorong who was busy talking with Eunji to her side and pecked her cheek.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" screamed Chorong in a dolphin-like voice.

"I'm making them jealous." laughed Bomi as she pointed at the maknaes.

"Omo, Naeun-ah we can't lose!" said Eunji who noticed the situation.

"Unnie....don't.." said Naeun shyly.

"HEY BOMI, LOOK AT THIS!" said Eunji with a grin as she kissed Naeun's lips right in front of everyone.

"U-U-Unnie!!" said Naeun quickly removing her lips in a second, embarrassed as her face turned red.

"WHAT THE?! I CAN'T LOSE! CHORONG UNNIE LET'S-" said Bomi in excitement as she turned her face, her lips in a pout ready to kiss her but, instead, the Thunder Fairy froze. The Fire Fairy glared at her with a scary grin painted over her face.

"Stop. It." hissed Chorong. All it took was two words for the noisy 93-liners to gather back at the table obediently and kept quiet. This caused the younger girls to giggle silently as it was always fun to see that the only person who could control them was none other than the Fire Fairy.

 

 

 

 

 

~X~

 

 

 

 

 

"So, are all of you sure about this? About going back there?" asked Chorong one last time with eyes looking at all five of them, making sure that she was serious about this. She had already prepared her heart earlier, aware that many unexpected things can occur along the journey and sometimes, it may just be their last moments together. To begin on a new adventure, they beared the risk of dying at any moment. But for the fairies, it didn't matter because they were together as one.

 

"Totally. We're all in, leader-nim." nodded Eunji.

"I'm so ready to bash some devils into my hands." grinned Bomi as she cracked her knuckles.

"Time to show off the fruits of our hard training!" said Hayoung in excitement.

"I don't think I can properly kill someone yet but I should probably start learning...." said Namjoo nervously.

"Me too Namjoo-ya. These three can have all the fun they want while we can take it slow and steady." smiled Naeun.

"Alright girls. We've been there before so we understand how it feels like. There will be many happy and also sad moments along the way but remember that we are team. We will celebrate success and also failure together so-" 

"Okay unnie~ you don't need to start nagging again~" said Eunji.

"I might fall asleep again." said Bomi.

"Me too!" said Hayoung.

"You guys seriously...." sighed Chorong.

"Unnie, here." said Namjoo as she passed the phone to the leader.

"It's time to call him." said Naeun.

"Here we go girls." said Chorong as she clicked on the contacts icon and searched for Hoya's name. With one press on the "call" button, the phone started to ring. For some reason, they felt nervous yet excited because it was now the start of new adventure for them. 

"Hello? Chorong-ssi?" said Hoya as he picked up the call within five seconds.

"Hoya-ssi? About the thing earlier right?"

"Yeah?"

 

 

 

 

"We're in."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Fairies are mystical, legendary creatures who simply exist in the imaginary thoughts of others. But how sure are we that they do? For all we know, they are the superheroes in our lives that protect us from the evil. No one knows. All we can say for sure is, a magical fairy tale that will continue to be told along the line of generations that is soon to come."

 

 

 

 

 

 

[THE END]

 

 

 

 

A/N: And that marks the end of Fairies! Thank you everyone for coming along on an adventure with the six fairies of Apink! This entire story has been based solely on Apink's Only One MV so I hope that you imagined it in such a way. It's a first trying out fantasy-action themed fanfics and I admit it's quite a struggle but I had fun writing it! As always, I love to leave an open ending for the readers to imagine and create their own story haha! Hope to see you soon in my next, upcoming fanfics, until then~ :) -pinkpanda419