No, I'll Be There

Delivery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 2015

 

Don't hesitate boy

Your eyes shake shake

My heart is pounding, girl

It's a good feeling

Don't hesitate, come to me

When you smile

Boy you rock my world

You rock me baby

 

It came to her one morning, one of those rare moments of clarity for her brain.

Her stupid dongsaengs didn't know that her little Soohyun-ah lived a floor above them, and she did!! The thought made Solar grin widely in victory. She knew her brain would come through for her one day.

And so on that 7 o'clock morning, Solar sneakily got ready, making sure to look as pretty as possible before meeting up with Soohyun-ah. She always messed up her words with the pretty angel, so the least she could do was look stunning to distract from it.

She quietly closed the door behind her, turning around to see her members staring at her inquisitively from their open doors.

Damn it! And she was being quiet too!

"You're up early Yongsun."

"Why so dressed up?"

"Usually we sleep in on days off."

Call it paranoia, but they all just had that niggling feeling to be up early today. Looks like their feeling was right too.

"I was going to have some naejangtang for breakfast." Not a lie, she was just going to invite her little angel to eat with her.

"Strange... I didn't know you had to get dressed up to do that."

"I felt like it today."

"Naejangtang sounds good."

"It does. We should all go."

"No! Let me bring some to go. I'm already dressed!" Solar quickly suggested, starting to walk off. "I'll be back!"

"The exit's downstairs, unnie."

"I knew that!" Solar changed direction and pressed the elevator button, stepping inside and sending her members a wave as the elevator doors closed. Once she got to the 1st floor, she waited 5 minutes before walking back upstairs. This wouldn't derail her planned date!

Solar passed their floor, forgoing the elevator, stopping to take a breath on Soohyun's floor. She was here, and that's what mattered!

"Wow, I didn't know there was a naejangtang restaurant up here."

"Unnie shouldn't have taken the elevator down and walked back up here then."

"Unnie should show us this new naejangtang place she found."

With a start, Solar whirled around to see her members standing behind her, dressed casually.

"What are you doing here?!"

"We should be asking you that."

"I dropped a contact up here!"

"You don't wear contacts."

"I made friends with one of our neighbors!"

"Oh? Then unnie should introduce us to them."

"Yeah! I like making new friends!"

Solar sighed with defeat, so much for having the upper hand.

"C'mon." She begrudgingly knocked on the door, half-wishing that the angel wasn't in at the moment.

"Coming!" Soohyun answered the door in a cute oversized sweater and leggings, blinking confusedly when she saw her loud unnies. "Ah, I thought that was unnies I heard outside."

The beagles didn't reply, too distracted at the sight of Soohyun's exposed collar bone and the way the black leggings hugged her thighs. Was it possible for a collar bone to be so cute and perfect? And for thighs to be equally so?

"Unnies? Is something wrong?" Soohyun asked, blushing at their staring.

"Huh? Oh! Would Soohyun-ah-" Solar began, but was cut off by Hwasa.

"I was wondering if Soohyunie was free-" Hwasa was cut off by Moonbyul.

"Is the pretty girl free for breakfast? I know-" Moonbyul was interrupted by Wheein.

"Soohyunie~ have breakfast with me~" 

They all sent a quick glare to each other before giving Soohyun their unblinking attention.

"Um... sorry." At their dejected looks, she quickly backtracked. "I meant! I was planning on making breakfast, if unnies would like to join me?" She asked timidly.

"Of course I would!"

"I hear Soohyun-ah's quite the chef!"

"Let me help you, little lamb."

"Thanks Soohyunie! Ooh, Soohyunie has a kitty!"

Soohyun let the beagle-dols in, wondering what in the world made her think she could handle so much heung in her small apartment.

 

In a pink world, with you

In this beautiful, sunny place

I'll take my fluttering heart

Wherever the wind blows

Boy you just give me your love

With me, can you feel

24/7 (I'll be there)

Every single day (I'll be there)

Our feelings are becoming the same, I'll be there

365 (I'll be there)

In time (I'll be there)

We are together (I'll be there)

 

Unwittingly, Moonbyul lost her upper hand of being the only one knowing of Soohyun's volunteered teaching in a similar way to her sunrise counterpart.

For the record, she totally placed the blame on Solar's forgetful self being a bad influence, as if it wasn't her choice to stick to the yeba leader like glue.

Moonbyul conveniently ignored that particular detail.

"Morning Son ssem. I hope you weren't trying to leave without your assistant?"

"Unnie! I didn't know you were up."

"Of course I am. Today's Soohyun-ah's dance class."

"It isn't mandatory that Byulyi unnie attend, unnie's allowed to sleep in."

"I can say the same to you, Soohyun-ah. The kids told me you volunteered to help teach them. Why is that, hmm?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter