Ending: Who wants the squeaky toy?

Delivery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2016

 

You make me crazy you

Even how hard I think about it 

It must be you

I have gone easy with lady friends

and I never thought

 

"... because unnies are all important to me. So I hope that unnies don't mind staying by my side."

She thought the song would help her understand who it was she had stronger feelings for, instead, it left her feeling even MORE confused.

So much for Hyunwoo oppa's advice.

"Huh?"

"Eh?"

The beagles were just as confused as Soohyun was.

Wasn't she-

Wasn't the song a conf-

Were they overthinking this?

Seeing their bewildered looks, Soohyun elaborated.

"Honestly, I intended to confess with this song. But..."

"Soohyunie?"

"Soohyun-ah?"

"You all make me so confused. I'm so nervous around you, like more than normally. And my heart beats so fast. Despite that, I never feel uncomfortable with you... just safe... and happy. I get so excited when I get to see you or talk to you. And... you all know me so well... you understand what I'm trying to express, even when I do a bad job of it. You're just-"

Soohyun let out a long sigh.

"I really like you unnies. I like you more than I thought I would. But I don't want to lose our friendship. I don't want to lose..." Any of you. The thought of it hurt and brought tears to her eyes.

She found herself pulled into a group hug.

"... unnies?"

"Aigoo, it's not good to bottle things up, Soohyun-ah."

"Don't cry Soohyunie, you know your unnies don't like seeing you sad."

"Silly girl, you're never getting rid of us. You're stuck with us."

"Even if you chose one of us, we're not gonna hold it against you. We'd respect your choice because we just want to see our dongsaeng happy."

"But it's unfair to unnies... I can't even give you a proper answer..."

"Eyy~ none of that now!"

"We can deal with in-between. It's not a rejection."

"It means we all have a chance with you!"

"Watch, before you know it, you'll for certain choose me, little lamb."

"Yah! I'm still in the running, Hyejin-ah!"

"And so am I, Yeba unnie!"

"I'll outcharm you all anyday!"

So, here she was as the beagles' assistant manager, and recipient to their loving affections still. And she was waiting for them outside of their dressing room.

 

From: Jiwon unnie

Soohyunie, where are you? We were going to watch the performances together.

 

To: Jiwon unnie

Sorry, the unnies wanted to see me. I'll be right over as soon as I can.

 

"Soohyunie! How do we look?"

The dressing room door opened and Wheein immediately engulf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter