Rollercoaster Days

Delivery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 2015

 

Oh oh ooh ooh ooh rollercoaster 3x

New life, new world, come on

For some reason, my heart's fluttering today

The wind that feels good after a long time

The smallest things make me smile

My days that used to be on repeat, were all colored grey

To me, who was like this, you appeared

 

Solar quickly set out to find which apartment Soohyun lived in. She would knock on every door if she had to! She didn't care that it was early in the morning!

Luckily for Soohyun's neighbors, Solar didn't get the chance to.

"Soohyun-ah! Open up! It's your favorite unnie!"

Solar watched as the apartment door opened, Soohyun's pajama-clad figure stepping out, making her smile widely at the sight.

There was her pretty angel.

"That's only because unnie's a family friend." Soohyun said, rolling her eyes with a yawn. "But what's unnie doing here so early?"

"Because it's uri Soohyunie's birthday~" She cooed, pulling on her dongsaeng's cheeks. "Should I sing for you too?"

Wait... it was her birthday?!

"Please don't. And quit it~" Soohyun whined cutely, making the hiding beagle squeal silently.

Too.

Much.

Aegyo.

She wanted to see it every day, directed at her.

All.

The.

Time.

She was sure her heart couldn't take it. Still... aegyo-induced heart attacks every day didn't sound so bad...

"Anyway, I just wanted to drop off Soohyun-ah's present early because I'll be out of town that day."

Solar ducked her head when Soohyun's unnie walked past her after giving Soohyun a quick hug goodbye.

Okay, just knock on the angel's door and casually ask her out for breakfast. Easy.

Solar strode to the door and confidently knocked on it. She was all prepared to ask for a breakfast date until the door opened and Soohyun came into view, still in her pjs. Her brain suddenly drew a blank.

From a short distance, Soohyun looked adorable in her sleepwear. From this close proximity however, it took everything in our lovestruck sun to not glomp her and cuddle her forever and ever.

"Yongsun unnie?"

"Naejangtang sounds great for breakfast!"

"Okay..?"

"So do you wanna go?"

"Go where?"

"Have some naejangtang with me? Please? Unless, Soohyun-ah's busy..."

"... that sounds nice. Please come in and wait, I just need to change."

Soohyun went to her room to change and freshen up, so that she could at least look decent next to her really pretty unnie. Solar looked around the living room as she waited, taking notice of the colorful bags by the tv, reminding her of Soohyun's upcoming birthday. Hmm...

After placing their order at the restaurant, at the spur of the moment, Solar went over to one of the toy capsule vending machines, Soohyun watching her with confusion. Solar came back to the table with a satisfied grin.

"What did you get unnie?"

"Hold your hand out Soohyun-ah."

Though confused, Soohyun obediently listened. Solar dropped a green smiley face ring in her palm.

"Unnie?"

"It's not much, but think of it as an early birthday present from me. Saengil chukkahae, Soohyun-ah."

"... gomawoyo."

Solar could only smile like a goof at Soohyun's bashful blush.

 

Step on it, our relationship beep beep

Let's go, excitedly the two of us

I'm already excited

I don't want to send you away tonight boringly

That's why I make a wish I wish and wish, my genie

Tell me your wish and if my wish doesn't come true then GG

I don't want to get tired of these feelings

24 hours, give me just one day

I can't believe it, it must be a lie

My ideal type that I only saw in dreams

What kind of scent will you hypnotize me with today

Picking me up and down, you make me go crazy

 

Hwasa had called her and asked to meet up to hang out and maybe window shop.

She was sitting at the table with a coffee and two scones this time, waiting patiently for her dongsaeng.

"Sorry I'm late unnie. I hope you weren't waiting long." Soohyun sat down in the chair across her, setting down her iced coffee.

"You're actually right on time, Soohyunie. Here, I saved you a scone." Hwasa slid the bag over to her.

"Thank you." 

"No problem, cutie." Hwasa affectionately reached over to pinch Soohyun's cheek briefly, before her eye caught something. "Is that writing on Soohyunie's cup?"

"Hmm? Oh!" Soohyun laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck. "A family friend owns this cafe, and that unnie likes writing little notes on my cup on the days leading up to my birthday. See?" She turned it around so that Hwasa could see the black marker more clearly.

4 more days~

"I didn't know your birthday was this month, Soohyunie."

"I never mentioned it, but yeah. It's in a few days."

"Well, since I'll be busy that day, let me take you out on a little early birthday date after this."

"Unnie doesn't have to do that."

"What kind of unnie would I be if I didn't? Let me do this, please?"

"... okay then." Soohyun could only shyly acquiesce, looking down at the table.

"Aigoo, my dongsaeng's being too cute right now." Hwasa cooed, holding Soohyun's red face in her hands playfully. "Keep your eyes on me, alright? Unnie likes looking at Soohyunie's cute blushing face~"

"Hyejin unnie~ that's embarrassing." She shyly muttered, wanting to hide her face, but unable to.

"It isn't~" Hwasa finally spared her and let her go with an amused chuckle. "What a cute little lamb you are, Soohyunie."

The pair finally went window shopping after they finished their scones, Hwasa leading them around as Soohyun tried to follow. Noticing her dongsaeng's struggle to keep up, Hwasa offered her arm to take.

"Come on, little lamb. I don't want you getting lost." Hwasa couldn't help but .

"... I wouldn't get lost." Soohyun muttered with a tiny pout, but did loop her arm through Hwasa's, blushing as she did so.

"Keep telling yourself that, little lamb."

Hwasa also managed to find the perfect birthday present for Soohyun while they walked around, in spirit of her nickname and Soohyun's pet name she just made up.

"Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter