Between Fighting Dogs

Delivery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey back up stay away from

Don't try to invade my area

Thick eye makeup and a tight black miniskirt

I'm wearing those and flirt him with my

Oh you chose the wrong enemy

Oh I'm not naive

 

"Yongsun... what are you doing?"

"Deciding if I should wear the stockings with the black skirt or white! Wae?"

Moonbyul just stared at Solar with judgemental eyes.

"You do know that this is a group thing, it's not a date..."

"Doesn't mean I can't dress to impress!"

Moonbyul left the room to continue getting ready, Solar happily singing to herself. Yeah, she'll go with the white skirt.

 

"I can't wait to introduce her to you, Hyejin! You're gonna find the baby kitten adorable!"

"And I can't wait to meet her, although, I'd have to say my little lamb is more adorable." 

"To you! I'll stick with my baby kitten."

"Good. The little lamb is mine, Wheein."

Wheein couldn't contain her good mood, humming songs that fit her mood, dimply smile on display.

Hwasa was in a similar mood, not as obvious, but there was a certain twinkle in her eye.

 

From: Byulyi unnie

Can't wait to see my pretty seonsaengnim again ;)

We should teach my members a thing or two, yeah?

 

From: Pretty Angel

Soohyun-ah~ let's have fun today <3

Unnie wants to sing with you~

 

From: Wheein unnie

Did Soohyunie have a good day?

My day will become even better once we can play together :)

 

From: Hyejin unnie

I hope the little lamb ate well today.

If not, unnie will just have to buy you good food later ;)

 

Soohyun just knew that hanging out with all of her unnies in one room was going to be overwhelming. They were overwhelming enough as it is on their own. Involuntarily her mind drifted to all of them kissing her, before she quickly shook that thought away.

Don't go there Son Soohyun, today we're just going to noraebang with the unnies. Hanging out like we normally do on seperate occasions. She went to noraebang with Hayi, Chanhyuk, and Soohyun all the time. Today would be no different.

She hoped it wasn't.

 

No more obvious aegyo and stop wiggling your tail

Don't you dare 2x

I'll scratch you with my sharp nails

Don't rub yourself, don't approach slowly

Don't you dare trying to get him

Don't bother yourself go away

Meow

Hey you girl

Meow

Yes I'm talking to you

Meow

He's mine

Don't you mess with me

What are you doing? Get away

 

The four beagles were impatiently waiting at the noraebang room after sending their text messages.

"So what's your girl look like?"

"Mine? Really pretty with long black hair and she has the cutest smile ever. She's really shy too." Solar's face went into it's default blank mode, day dreaming about her pretty angel.

"Hey, mine too! But she's pretty athletic too!" Wheein grinned, recalling when she had ice cream with the baby kitten after running into her at the park. "And really squishy cute."

"Well, mine's a beautiful and cute dance instructor. AND! She's great with kids." Moonbyul couldn't resist bragging about her Son ssem, bunny grin on her face.

"My girl's a total sweetheart who can cook. She's a tiny little thing, too. Shorter than Wheein!" Hwasa added her two cents in, though she couldn't resist adding the last bit. What? She couldn't help that her little lamb was adorably small.

"Ah, I should've taken a selca with her!"

"How could I forget to do that?!"

"Words aren't enough to describe how pretty she is."

"We'll have to take a lot when they get here then."

The beagles went back to staring at the clock on the wall impatiently, trying to will the clock hands to go faster. When their phones got incoming texts, they immediately replied back, excited grins on their faces.

"She's here!!"

"Get ready to meet my delivery girl."

"Prepare to be jealous everyone."

"I'll go get them!" Wheein rushed out the room before any of them could protest, wanting to see her baby kitten (and her members' girls) first. She practically skipped to the front, seeing Soohyun standing near the front desk. "Soohyunie~ you're here!" Wheein greeted her dongsaeng with a hug that nearly bowled her over.

"H-hi unnie. Nice to see you too." Soohyun awkwardly returned the hug, blushing at the sudden attention.

"Hee hee, and now my day is a 100x better." Wheein released the hug, taking her arm instead. "Did Soohyunie see anyone else coming here?"

"No, why? Is there other people coming?"

"There was. I guess they're just running late, oh well. C'mon, now we can have fun and play!" Wheein pulled Soohyun along to the room they rented out. She opened the door. "Yorobun! I'd like you to meet-"

"Soohyun-ah!"

"Soohyunie!"

Wheein was cut off when her members spoke up at the same time, glomping Soohyun (and by proxy, herself) in greeting. Then they realized what was happening.

"Yah, you must be mistaking Soohyunie for another Soohyun."

"No, you're mistaking my cute dongsaeng for someone else."

"Let go of my Soohyun-ah."

"I wouldn't randomly hug a stranger like this."

You could see the dots above their head. 

"Can unnies let go of me now?" Soohyun asked, breaking their silence, face bright red from the impromptu group hug. Instead she nearly lost all hearing.

"Eh?!?!"

 

Your way of looking at me

looking me up to down is funny

He's mine don't be greedy

That's right don't touch him

but you walked toward me slowly and hit my shoulder

Oh you are playing a dangerous game

You're going to be hurt

Hey you, come here for a sec (What's wrong with her?)

You don't he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter