Can't Help Myself

Delivery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 2015

 

Under the hot sun

Like I just ran

I'm exhausted and thirsty

You know what I mean

 

Wheein was impatient to see the baby kitten again.

"Soohyunie! You came!" Wheein bounded up to her dongsaeng with a dimply smile, taking Soohyun into a big hug.

"Unnie said it was an emergency." Soohyun replied with a nervous chuckle, patting Wheein on the back awkwardly. 

"It's terrible."

"So... is unnie going to tell me what it is?"

"I haven't been able to hang out with Soohyunie~"

"Eh..?"

"See? I told you it was bad!"

"Most people wouldn't classify that as a major emergency, you know."

"It is to me! Which is why I chose to fix that right away! Aren't I clever?"

"*sigh* very clever. So what are we doing today?" Soohyun sighed in resignation, really, she would have come if Wheein unnie had just texted her to hang out or something.

Still, a picnic in the park on such a nice day was the surprisingly tame plan Wheein had in mind. With a blanket and some food bought from the convenience store nearby, they were enjoying the day under a shady tree.

"Unnie chose a nice day to have a picnic outside." Soohyun commented as she was unwrapping the kite. Wheein was content to just stare at her quietly, a small grin on her face. "There. The kite's ready to fly." She held the colorful kite out, letting the sunlight catch it. "Does unnie want to fly it first? Or should-" She was cut off when Wheein leaned forward and kissed her, the kite blocking anybody from seeing.

The surprise kiss only lasted for 10 seconds, but it felt like the longest 10 seconds ever to the both of them.

"W-w-wha..?" Soohyun stuttered, wide-eyed and blushing, terribly so.

"I'll fly it first, Soohyunie!" Wheein declared with a chirp, lightly blushing herself as well. She grabbed the spool and started running as fast as she could, cheering when the kite caught enough air.

"I-I'll get some drinks!" Soohyun quickly made her escape to the convenience store. Did that just- did it really..? Did she just lose her first kiss to Wheein unnie?

I can't believe I just did that, she didn't plan on kissing Soohyunie, it was like her body went on auto-pilot from her thoughts alone. Wheein couldn't help feeling like she was the kite in the sky. It was one of the bestest feelings ever. 

 

Into the deep ocean

I feel like I fell

I can't breathe

I think I'm in too deep

Because of you I want to say

And baby you if I look at you ooh girl

I just can't help myself, can't wait no longer

I can't help myself anymore

 

Moonbyul was excited to be dancing with her favorite instructor again.

"Good morning my favorite pretty dance partner~" Moonbyul was all sunshine and smiles once Soohyun entered the locker room.

"Morning unnie. It's nice to see you back here." Soohyun answered with a roll of her eyes, though the compliment did cause her to blush a bit.

"Good to be back. What are we teaching the kids today? Catch me up."

"Unnie shouldn't have a problem with that." After putting her stuff away, Soohyun demonstrated the new routine they were working on, Moonbyul watching her attentively. "Any questions?" She asked shyly once the dance was over, face bright red.

"Aigoo, Son ssem doesn't have to get all shy on me now." Moonbyul said teasingly, impish grin on her face. "What happened to all that confidence, huh?" It was always like this when Soohyun taught her a routine, she would be all focused and captivating, Moonbyul's attention solely on her, and then the dance ended, Soohyun becoming all timid and unsure of herself.

"I'm not used to dancing in front of anyone that aren't the kids or my oppas. I try not to think about it when dancing in front of Byulyi unnie..." She just didn't want to look like a stumbling idiot in front of her much more talented and cool Byulyi unnie.

"Oh? What oppas are Soohyun-ah talking about?" Moonbyul asked interested, mostly wondering if she had some competition for her pretty Son ssem.

"Just my big brother and his friends. They treat me like a little sister too."

"I see..." So that meant Soohyun-ah had a lot of overprotective oppas then. She would take that over them being suitors. "Does that mean I'm the first person Soohyun-ah's danced in front of?"

At Soohyun's hesitant nod, she got the goofiest grin on her face.

"Heol, well then, I must be special to get Soohyun dance privileges." Moonbyul boasted.

"Only because I got stuck with Byulyi unnie as an assistant." Soohyun replied dryly, rolling her eyes.

"Because Son ssem's the best dance partner!" Then in a flash, Moonbyul pulled Soohyun closer and pecked her on the lips. "Ah! There's our students." She pat the stunned instructor on the head before going into the locker room.

I just kissed her, Moonbyul thought, surprised herself, with a hand over , leaning against the door, heartbeat racing away. Outside, Soohyun was also feeling bewildered, only snapping out of it when one of the kids greeted her with a hug.

 

Wanna be with you, you tonight

Yeah, no more playin' cool, cool, you and I

Moisten my thirsty heart, all right

Breathe into me my life

Without you it's meaningless

Please accept me and let me love you

Just like the secrets no one should know

Because I had to hide my feelings

it was hard

I am trying not to show on my face

I try to say something and then I just bite my lips

 

Solar was still the gullible yeba her members could trick.

"Where should I take her?" Solar wanted to take her pretty angel somewhere where they could eat and have fun.

Thankfully for her, her dongsaengs all had a unanimous suggestion after some discussion, so that was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter