Ending: Lion and the Lamb

Delivery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 2016

 

Hi my name is Park Hyunkyu

Hello hello hello hello

Let me introduce my best friend here

Hello hello hello hello

 

"Hah, so it's Hyejin."

"That's our fatal maknae alright."

"Treat her good, Hyejin-ah."

Sure, they were sad that it wasn't them, but...

They watched as Hwasa approached Soohyun, who bashfully looked down. Hwasa then gently pushed her chin up so that they were face to face.

"I'm glad that you chose me. I promise that you won't regret being with me, Soohyunie."

"... I promise the same, unnie."

She knew she was blushing, but she met Hwasa's warm smile with one of her own regardless.

They loved the both of them, and only wished the both of them happiness.

Hwasa slowly leaned in and Soohyun automatically closed her eyes in anticipation. She wondered if Hyejin unnie could hear how loud her heart was beating. To her surprise, and slight disappointment, she felt Hwasa's lips land on the corner of . 

"Unnie..?"

"I'll properly kiss you when we're alone, huh?" Hwasa pinched Soohyun's cheek affectionately. "What? Was the little lamb expecting me to?" She asked teasingly.

"Aniyo! I wasn't!"

She did get that proper kiss later, when Hwasa unexpectedly kissed her in the bathroom away from the others.

"Jagi, hurry up! The episode's starting!"

"Coming!"

Soohyun came from the kitchen, arms full of snacks and drinks. Hwasa moved to help lighten the load, setting down their snacks and drinks on the table. Soohyun joined her on the couch.

"Jeez, did you bring the whole pantry?" She .

"Eh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter