On a Friday Night

Delivery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 2015

 

I'm glad you're here Friday night

Everything except you is black & white

(Yes I'm) falling in love

My heart beats faster than when I run (how)

Will you accept me?

 

Just a regular Friday night and Solar was craving beef intestine soup.

Which was kind of a norm, as she was the type who was able to stick to a favorite once she chose one. In her case, it was tteokbeoki and beef intestine soup.

Anyway, while Moonbyul was off with the maknaes in their dorm, Solar took the chance to order some for dinner from the restaurant she liked. She hoped they were hungry, she wouldn't want the glorious soup to go to waste.

On second thought, if her members didn't want theirs, she would have more for herself. So, either or is good.

After around 25 minutes of watching TV, the doorbell rang, Solar jumping to her feet excitedly. Oh, she hoped it was her beloved naejangtang!

"Just a minute!" She skipped to the door happily, opening it only to find herself unexpectedly struck silent by the delivery girl wearing a white helmet.

"Annyeonghaseyo. You're Kim Yongsun-ssi correct?"

Solar nodded mutely.

"And you ordered 4 bowls of naejangtang?"

Another nod.

"Got it. Here's the total price." She handed Solar the receipt, making her snap out of her stupor.

"Angel."

"Huh? Come again?" 

"Um... I meant I'm an angel! I didn't say you were an angel, I meant me!" Solar started laughing loudly, trying to ward off her feelings of awkwardness. "Here you go!" She the money in the startled girl's hand. "Keep the change!"

Nice going Yongdonie! Scare off the pretty delivery girl, why don't you!

Was she just insulted?

Well, at least Solar-ssi was a good tipper.

"Uh... right. Have a good night and enjoy your meal." The delivery girl handed Solar her order, bowed politely, and then left.

Once in the safety of her dorm, Solar set the food down on the table, before promptly screaming to herself.

"Ahh! Why did you do that Yongdonie?! Wae?!"

From outside the building Soohyun tilted her head. Did she just hear someone screaming?

 

(Like a man)

No you come on too strong she is startled

(Carefully)

I'll say hello first

Hello lady you're my style

You're an attractive woman and

I fell in love at first sight

Before the sun rises

How about a cup of coffee together just us two?

 

It was Friday night, and Wheein wanted to eat pizza after watching some mukbang videos.

Mukbang videos tended to make a person hungry, you know?

So she called and ordered two to share with her members. Hwasa and Moonbyul would be bugging Solar about now, so Wheein entertained herself by shuffling music on her phone and singing along with her normal voice and Doraemon voice.

She was the type who was able to have fun by herself, as well as with her members.

Her patience was rewarded half an hour later when the doorbell rang.

"Yay!! Pizza time!" She rushed to open the door, and in her excitement, nearly ran over the delivery girl.

Thankfully, she was quick on her feet and jumped away a safe distance.

"Omo! Jwesonghamnida!" Wheein apologized frantically, bowing deeply, feeling guilty. She didn't intend to hurt anyone in her dash for ooey gooey deliciousness. "Gwenchanayo?"

"It's alright, Wheein-ssi. No harm done, see?"

Wheein finally looked up, and ended up gaping at the delivery girl. She's heard somewhere that people saw their soulmates in color, the world around them becoming black and white. She didn't know if that's what she was experiencing, but what she did know was that-

She's so cute and squishy and I just want to hug her~

"Wheein-ssi?" She asked with concern after 5 minutes of Wheein's unblinking stare, feeling awkward. "You don't want the pizza getting cold..."

"What's your name?" Wheein blurted out.

"Huh?" She gave a start at the random question, but answered politely nontheless. "It's Son Soohyun. Anyway, your pizza?"

"Right!" Wheein took the two boxes and handed her a decent amount of cash. "Soohyun-ssi can keep the change."

"Ah, kamsamhamnida." Soohyun bowed gratefully, March was turning out to be a good month for her.

"Oh! Did Soohyun-ssi want anything to drink? Coffee? Tea? Water?" Wheein asked in a rush, Soohyun trying to keep up with her. "I have pretz if she wants a snack!"

"Um, I'm alright Wheein-ssi. But thank you." Soohyun declined with an awkward smile, she had to leave and report back to sajangnim. That, and she wanted to leave this situation. "Have a good night."

Before Wheein could say anything else, Soohyun was quickly out of her sight.

Son Soohyun-ssi... you're a cutie I want to see again...

 

I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter