Missing her

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber PoV  

 

Krystal has been too busy with her school activities so we decide to cancel out usual meeting for the whole week. I feel foreign since I am constantly stuck with her, I mean like literally almost 24 hours/ day as if we were glued to one another and now I feel empty as if my half of me was drag along with Krystal. I glance at her from afar, seeing her with her Vice President, Key. They are always together and my heart just sinks to the bottom of the ocean, as if I was tied to an anchor to drown myself in the water. I felt a pang on my chest, seeing her smiling at him sweetly. She doesn't seem to realise that that I was next to her. I'm so selfish for wanting that smile only for me. Suzy even told me that Krystal is so popular that every single boys in the school are dying to date her but she was notorious for being called as the ice princess for rejecting every guys’ confession.  

 

I sat at the couch quietly, mumbling to myself while poking my Stitch doll, rolling on my bed in disappointment knowing that Krystal won't be coming tonight, again. Krystal had been constantly staying at my apartment until a point where she ends up leaving of her stuff in my apartment so that she can just go to school without asking her driver to bring her essentials to her. I didn't notice up until now that my apartment was so spacious since all this time I thought my place was so small. Maybe because I miss her so much. My god! We didn't meet up for four days yet I'm like this, sulking and waiting for her like a fool. I'm pathetic. 

 

 I must have been crazy. But it's weird to be worrying about her and constantly thinking about her smile and small gestures that instantly makes me smile. I slam my head onto the poor doll with my head joined with puffy clouds and Krystal is still in it.  

 

“Urgh!!!!” I scream in frustration which is so unlike me. I wonder whatever happen to me? Why am I like this. I hate myself now, thinking that it's like a sin for having thoughts on someone else. But I miss her. I hug my doll close to me, feeling different since Krystal was always cuddling me in her embrace. I felt cold for some reasons even though I have covered myself with a tick warm white blanket. My head is screaming in pain for thinking about this a little too much. 

 

 

I groaned, reaching out my hands to hit the button on my alarm cloak which keeps on ringing till it breaks my eardrums. I hear a knock at the door. I immediately sprint to the door. 

 

“Miss Liu, lady Jung wants to give you this.” Said an old man who is in his late fifties, handling a box with cute llama animate figure on the box.  

 

“Thanks, Mr. Lee.” I tried to smile, still disappointed that it was not the ice princess. As I was in deep thoughts, I heard a small sound of snap from afar. 

 

“Mr. Lee. Please don't take pictures of me like this. I'm ugly.”  I hissed. My hair is in a mess and my llama pyjamas is a little crinkle, my eyes are still half open from my slumber. 

 

“It's fine miss Liu. Lady Jung would be content with the pictures. And she even said you're adorable. Oops. My tongue slips. Good day.”  Mr. Lee said eagerly before leaving my apartment. 

 

I went into living room, putting the box onto the dining table. After I freshen up a bit and taking a quick shower after one hour of exercise, I sat at the dining table, opening the box out of curiosity. Oh? There is a bento box and there are three compartments in the box. Guacamole, Quinoa fruit salad and Egg muffins. I chuckle slightly, noticing a certain clumsy person must have been preparing all these. I even had a peanut butter banana smoothie imbue in a thermoflask. I pick up a small note pasted at the bottom of the box. 

 

Dear llama,  

 

just so you know this is the first time I have been cooking so don't judge too badly on my cooking skills. I'm still learning. I hope you'll enjoy your breakfast. Mr. Lee told me he noticed that you've been gloomy every time he sees you so I just want to make this breakfast to cheer you up. Make sure you eat well and don't eat snacks! I miss you!! Muah!  

   

                                                                                                                                                                                                                Love, 

                                                                                                                                                                                                             Krystal 

 

I can't help but to grin like a fool. Her message message just made my day. I gobble up my food and drank the smoothie before going to school. I think I'm too happy to be upset about anything.  

 

 

My whole body was weighted by a huge burden behind my back. I nearly tip off from my balance, being unable to support the weight behind my back that crashes onto me like a big impulse with a fast acceleration; without having breaks in her dictionary.  

 

“Hey little Ambro. Ready for basketball?” Yuri unnie ruffles my hair, giving a cheerful smile on her face. I stretch the muscles of my lips,making a tight purse while nodding my head furiously. Yuri unnie somewhat kept on calling me threes days after I toss the ball into the net. She seem persistent on asking me to join the basketball club.  

 

Honestly, I had to rub my temples and give it a long thought, having doubts bickering at the edge of my mind. This was the society that I'm participating and I'm well aware that communication between teammates is the key factor of winning the game. So if you're asking me, I'll tell you straight that you must be out of your mind because leading people and keeping them motivate is my worst field. But I was attracted to Yuri’s personality when we first met. She wasn't pushy nor being a pompous type of person de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter