Busted?

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, everyone!!!!! Its been a while. I wanted to update fast but there were a LOT of obstacles likw i keep on thinking this is just not right. Maybe i'll add a bit more to the story. and the line here is not good so i have to postpone and postpone. PLUS with all the christmas thingy going on, i was so busy with a lot of reunion dinners almost every single day. I was like 'Spare me!' >.< 

As the story progress, i'll have to look up for more info on ancient creatures soon. IF you're all wondering why i'm not claiming Amber as a monster or why she has no definite monster form yet, all i can say is just be patient and the story will reveal itself. There are reasons to it and i want to make it dramatic haha I mean, (no drama + storyline = ending)  so yeah, you'll just have to wait and see. I'll post two chapter today. So the other one, just wait for a few minutes for the last finishing touches . And i'm sorry if there are mistakes on the spelling. i'm trying  my best people to minimise the errors. So enjoy the story! and vote on this fanfic!!! Thanks for giving so much love to the story. So please comment more!!! 

 

 

 

 

Author PoV

 

She walks out from school gates, exhausted with all the school works and her duty as student council. Her index finger reaches to her sore muscle, strengthen the tip of her index finger to the core to ease her pain. Despite being a vampire, her human form is still in human capabilities where she can still experience pain and bleed too. The whole afternoon she left all the student council work to the juniors with a logical excuse that it's a form of new field for them to experience.

 

 

 

 A while ago . . .

 

“Here.” Hyuna tossed a bunch of papers on the table after slamming the door and marching into the student council room.

 

Luckily, it was in the middle of lunch break and Krystal had dismissed all of members to take a break too.

 

“That was fast.” Krystal commented, flipping all the papers to look over the papers throughly.

 

“You were really pushy about it.” Hyuna scoffs.

 

“I am and thank you for being punctual.” Krystal eyes were still reading over the papers that Hyuna had gave her earlier as she interacted with Hyuna. Hyuna settles herself on a nearby sofa, the candy in , letting Krystal to sink in the information written on the paper.

 

About 5 minutes had passed, she closed the paper and gaze at Hyuna. “I'm done.”

 

Hyuna nearly widen her eyes in surprise. “Already?”

 

“Yes. It seems he's not who we think he is. . . Have your men investigate the back yard?” Krystal ignores her sudden surprise with her quick analysis, tying to talk out their main point.

 

“Yup. We've track some traces too.” Hyuna smirks.

 

“If I can't persuade him, your clan is the last resort. You okay with it?.” Krystal mentions in a serious manner. 

 

“Please~ I'm a master at that. Leave it to me.” Hyuna grins.

 

 

~Flash out~

 

 

Well, doing the infiltration is already a pain and next’s to play a part of a different character which is unfamiliar to her. She sees her target in sight, her frown turns into a fake smile to put up in front of the teacher.

 

“Hey, ready for dinner?” Jang sungsaenim gives her a friendly smile. She could smell a cologne from afar, seeing that he's wearing a tight fit white long sleeve T-shirt; folded to her elbow for the display of his firm muscles on each portions of his body. Any girl would just fangirl for him now but not Krystal.

 

This is where her acting begins. “But what about my clothes?” She said worriedly.

 

“It's fine. You look like a model in almost any clothes you wear.”

 

“I'm flatter teacher. Where shall we go?”

 

“It's a surprise.”he shows her a handsome grin on his face.

 

Krystal merely walks along with him, entering to the car which he offers to drive. He unlocks the front passenger seat, being a gentleman in opening the doors for Krystal.

 

“Thanks teacher.”

 

“Now that we're off school, just call me oppa, okay?.”

 

"Sure." She offer a smile for him.

 

Both start off good by talking about  economics, academics , curriculum and a little bit about politics. Upon reaching their destination, the pair went to the receptionist in a hotel.

 

“I made a reservation under the name Mr. Jang.” Jang sungsaenim said.

 

The waiter lead them to a quiet place, a special room for them only. Krystal walks in a poise manner, following his lead, obviously knowing what he's up to in his sleeve.

 

The waiter came to take their order.

 

“Two steaks please. Oh and a bottle of Champagne Perrier-Jouët.” He said charmingly. As soon as the waiter closes the door and leave the room, Jang sunsaenim touches her hand; much to her displeasure.  "So what do think of this place?”

 

Krystal swiftly slip her hand away as if she innocently doesn't understand his intentions. “It's gorgeous. I'll bring my friends here next time.” Well it is the truth. This place has its own class and she'll might invite Amber after she gets well.

 

Soon the food is served on the table, with wine to accompany their exotic dinner. While dining, Krystal lit up the conversation first.

 

“Teacher have you investigate Amber's case yet?”

 

“What are you talking about? You make it sound like this is an intentional crime. Relax. What Amber did is for her own good. Who ask her to be late? It's her responsibility.” He shrugs.

 

Krystal twitches her eyebrows but she'll have to keep up the act a little longer.

 

“I thought you'll help her.”

 

“What is there to help her? She's nobody without a status. Wasting my time and energy for a nobody is just useless. Don't you agree too Krystal?”

 

This just keeps on adding the fuel to the fire. It's definitely a mystery but when someone mocks Amber, it's really getting on her nerves.

 

“I see. Then, you're not planning to do anything about it. I'm disappointed..” She mocks; professionally knowing how to add her sarcastic gesture in her tone to get him on the bait.

 

Feeling offended with her sarcasm that hints him for being irresponsible, he protests in his own stand. “Not really, you can say I'm testing Amber. But she really disappoint me for being such a good student, she sure is irresponsible..” He throws a tantrum.

 

“Oh? You’re ‘testing’ her? Sound like you've been behind all this.” Krystal crosses her hands close to her stomach, pointing out that he just spit out something hidden within his words.

 

“What makes you said so?” Jang sungsaenim asks innocently as he begins to sweat like hell.

 

“I did a little research. I saw a video from a bunch of girls who keeps recording Amber the whole week. I find it strange that the first few days Amber manage to pull the weeds until half of the area but is soon as it was Saturday, the weeds grow back, covering the whole area again. Why do you think it happen?”

 

“Who knows.” Jang sungsaenim reply short and simple to her question though his eyes are indicating that he is clearly in a mess.

 

“Well as for my knowledge, people that can control plants are rare in our school and that includes you and a few seniors. But those seniors never came in contact with Amber since she started school.”

 

“What are the evidence and how do you know who interacts with her?” This time Jang sungsaenim felt the hostility between each other.

 

“Because I'm always next to her until the my recent meeting came up. Plus, I've sent the weeds to the lab for check up and it has been confirm that there was a hint of magic in it. Now I wonder who the culprit is,hmn?” Krystal gazes at him with an evil smile.

 

Jang sunsaenim raises his eyebrow. “A-A you perhaps framing me?”

 

“You're smart teacher. I have an evidence of your traces around the block you see and another bonus is that we found your underling and he confessed your wrongdoings too.” Krystal smiles sweetly in front of him while Jang sungsaenim clutches onto his trousers tightly in anger.

 

“I don't know what you're talking about, I mean there're other people that can do something like that as well..” His face is purely red like hot larva, trying to clear his mistakes in the line.

 

“It's best you get on my good side teacher because you and I know well who would win if we were to fight.” Krystal said calmly while purposely emitting her demonic aura which pressurises his body like a gravity is weighting onto his body and it sends his hand to tremble in fear.

 

When a monster is unable to suppress a higher aura, they'll tend to see themselves being killed over and over again, depending on how the owner control his/her power at free will. As for Jang sungsaenim’s case, Krystal let a little of her monster aura out to let him shiver in fear, wanting to maintain his sanity first..

 

“Tell me who's your accomplice or if not I should deal with you physically and mentally.” Krystal said menacingly, her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter