Krystal's Dark side

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And that's it for today. Enjoy! Still, please comment and tell me if you're not satisfied with the story. I'm a very open minded person. I do need to improve if there are mistakes in the story. . .so yeah see you little cute viewers soon. After all everyone deserved to be called cute tee hee. So Usagi out. 

 

Krystal PoV

 

As soon as I touch down at Korea, the first person that comes to mind is a certain llama. On normal days, I wouldn't be so eager to go back to Korea since I take my time enjoying my business traveling. I dismiss the driver hired by my father and called Mr. Lee before hand. As i jump into the car, i take out my mini make up kit and doll myself up.

 

 

 

I could have meet Amber tomorrow at school and the time is somewhere around 5 a.m. I wonder would I be a nuisance? Let's not chicken out since the car is currently 2 blocks away from her house.

 

As I ascend the stairs, my heart is thumping wildly till the point I could feel my head is pulsating. Maybe because of just now? My hands are sweating and my shirt is clamping onto my skin since I keep on running across the airport and now walking slowly to her apartment. I haven't seen her for ages! Ah, am I nervous? Me? One of the top rank S class monster , the Royal vampire is nervous? Hard to believe but this different. I don't know what is different but I think . . .my woman instincts tells me it feels like that even if it's unexplainable.

 

I knock the door once but no one answer. I decide to turn back but I feel agitated. This is just infuriating. What am I doing here? When did I become like this? Sigh. When I set on something I'll just do whatever it takes to get it. I went back and knock onto the door furiously until I hear the sound of the door unlock. I swiftly hug her without words to express my feelings for it. You’re arms feel more like home than any house ever did. How cheesy of me!

 

“I miss you, my best friend.”  She coed. She tighten her embrace when she whispers those words in my ears. I miss her voice.

 

“Me too.” I replied back. Time elapsed so fast and I felt our hug is brief and short which disappoints me when Amber is the first to pull back.

 

“Amber, aren't you going to let me in?” I pout since we’ve been outside for exactly 10 minutes. What? I just miss her warmth. Can't blame me.

 

“Oh right.” She gives way for me to enter her apartment. Sometimes I forget that this is actually Amber's apartment,not my property but I simply act like I am the owner of the house.

 

She smiles at me, offering me to have a cup of mango juice.

 

“How have you been?” I try to break the silence between us.

 

“Hmm. Something has happen but I have yet to decide the course of my actions.”

 

I arch my eyebrow. It sound like she's thinking about the matter a little too hard. “Hmm. Do you wanna talk about it?” I ask her in concern.

 

She looks in daze for a moment, thinking and wondering how she would tell me but in the end all she replied to me by saying, “No. I think I can handle it myself.” I really want to read her mind but I'm jet lag after all the travelling so using it might drain my energy so I refrain from doing anything.

 

“I see.  Sorry that I barge in like that. Do you want me to leave?”

 

“No?! In fact I’m happy that you visit.” Her tone seem sincere that makes her to lift her head and gaze at me lovingly. Her eyes are melting me and I just notice that she's wearing clothes a little too much skin exposure. I gulp as she is sitting opposite my direction, my eyes are trailing down to her collarbone and her shoulders. My cheeks are flustered red as if steam is coming out from my ear.

 

 Amber really loves long sleeve clothes so you can say this is the first time I've seen her um expose. I wet my lips, having the thought of making a hicky on her shoulder to mark her. Oh NO! What am I thinking!!!!?? But then my thoughts snap when I spot Amber is acting rather strange. There's a clear fluid steaming down her cheeks. I raised my eyebrow in wonder.

 

 

 

 

Author PoV

 

“Amber.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Why are you crying? Too happy to see me?” She jokes.

 

“Huh? Why am I. . .ahaha I wonder myself too.” Amber sniffled as she rub the tears away. To Amber, it feels so warm to be able to talk to her and all this time she's been through hell. Her eyes are trailling Krystal's movements without her noticing, imprinting her in a picture, burning in her brain cells. She look especially pretty today. It makes her wonder, why is she so radiating that washes her worries away. 

 

 

 

Krystal notices Amber's cheeks are bright red which worries her because the last time she remember, it was the first symptom for Amber before a fever. She lean in, her soft gentle yet warm hands are on her forehead.

 

She's too close!  Amber is not thinking straight as she smells her scent.

 

“Are you okay? Do you have a fever? Your face is red.” Krystal said worriedly.

 

“H-Huh?oh, no. It's must been the cold wind that made me shiver.” She lied, averting her eyes away from her. Truth to be told, she's feeling sluggish and her breath is rather heavy, sweat is slowly forming on Amber’s skin. She feels agitated with the temperature as well.

 

“Amber.”

 

“Yeah?” She said sluggishly.

 

"Oh my GOD! You're burning!” Krystal exclaims in English.

 

“I am?” Amber said in an oblivious tone.

 

“Yes! You should go and rest!! I shouldn't have come!”

 

“N-no! It's fine. It's just a fever. . .” However, all of a sudden, Amber feels so dizzy that her vision got so blurry and her system seems to shut down just like that, causing her to lose her footing and fall onto the floor.

 

“Amber!” Krystal shrieks, kneeling down and pulled her close to her lap as she feels her burning hot like hot potatoes.

 

She awaken her vampiric powers to scan over her body condition. Her eyes widen.

 

“What the heck?!”

 

Her muscles seem so strain, her brain seem to shut down, her blood pressure is running low, some bruises

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter