To the GYM with her?

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal PoV

 

Oh. Amber’s working out for the sake of saving someone’s else embarrassment. Well it's good that she's determined but I feel upset since she's doing for someone else. I don't know how to describe it but there’s just damn unpleasant feelings growing in me. Suzy? Isn't that daughter President Yun that collaborate with our company? Oh yeah, she's the same year like Amber. I feel a little threaten since Suzy’s popular among the juniors and I heard they all go crazy for her. I wonder what Amber thinks about her. Nah I don't think she knows her to begin with. She didn't even know me to begin with. 

 

“But what?” Amber asks. I snap from my thoughts and tried to think up with something.

 

“Um. Well. I'm just wondering if you like crowded places.” I said nervously. Wow. Me Krystal Soo Jung is nervous. That's new that you don't see everyday.

 

“I don't like crowded places.” She admits

 

“Then why bother to go to somewhere you don't like?” I snapped.

 

“Well Suzy was the first classmate that talk to me so I couldn't turn down her invitation since she has booked for me. It's like are repayment.” I arch my eyebrow in question. Amber soon explain how she met Suzy and how she invited her.

 

“That's weird. How come she knows your number?” 

 

“I don't know. I didn't even gave her my number.”

 

“Don't you think she's suspicious!”

 

“She is?” She asks me innocently. Oh my dear llama, you won't survive in our school with that positive attitude of yours. 

 

“Never mind. I just want you to know that you should be careful on you're friends with.” I said hastily. Suzy is fine since she has no disciplinary problems and i knew too well on how she got Amber’s number by asking her father to do some research on Amber. That's called invading someone's privacy! Despite her innocent look and her outgoing attitude, she has sharp mind and keeps thing professional especially when I've seen her during a meeting conference once.

 

“Thanks. Noo- I mean, Krystal.” I guess she's battling her tongue not to pronounce ‘noona’. Cute. 

 

“We're here.” Amber said giddily.

 

“Come I want to show you Rain and Taecyeon oppa!” She jumps as she folds her hands with mind, leading me into the gym. 

 

Hmm. This place is not bad. They even have the standard equipment needed. I can see most of them are men. Everyone was starting at us. I think I became the centre of attention.

 

 

 

Amber PoV 

 

The moment I saw my two favourite oppas, I  lose my grip from her hand and swiftly jump into their embrace.

 

“Hey dork!” Taecyeon oppa ruffles my hair.

 

“Taecyeon oppa shh! Any way I want to meet my senior, Krystal Soo Jung.” I said happily while hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter