Embracing Her

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author PoV 

 

Amber muffles as she tries to turn around after feeling her body is going numb, as if her body has been pin down by someone. She frowns and struggles to break break free but the strength that hold her tight is somewhat abnormal, like an iron strength is binding her from moving.

 

She flutters her eyelids as she sees a dead gorgeous girl is sleeping soundly next to her. Beautiful was the word to describe her. Amber could see her breathing in and out and her porcelain skin seem to glow and radiates as the sunlight touches her skin. Well now is not the time to be admiring her, since Krystal is coiling around her, hugging her like she’s her favourite bolster but a little to much strength added in it.

 

“Noona.” Amber said huskily, silently brushing her hair to the side.

 

 

 

Krystal PoV 

 

Hmm? What a pleasant feeling to be exact. I like it. I unconsciously cuddle close to the warmth spreading next to me. I don't think I'll get tired of this. Well just so you know I'm not an early riser so no one can wake me up. Seriously like it's impossible to wake me up. Only after more than ten times of calling my name, you'll find me slowly waking up.

 

“Noona.” It was a soothing voice that calm my heart. I felt ticklish when I felt someone's hand is touching my hair gently. 

 

“Noona. This llama need air to breathe.” The voice sounds like a beg.

 

Llama? Sounds like a familiar word to my tongue. Wait! Why is there someone next to me?! I widen my eyes in a haste and nearly slap onto the person next to me.

 

“Noona! Calm down! Its me Amber!!” She yells like a puppy, trying to escaping my slap. I gasp for a second and regain my composure. That's embarrassing.

 

"Sorry.” I mumble.

 

“Noona. I didn't know you're violent.” She said quietly while chuckling. I smack her arm in response. 

 

 How is this funny? I ruffle my hair and look at the time. Oh? I never woke up this early in the day especially when it's weekends.

 

It's only 7: 30 a.m in the morning. Wow. I think I should self-praise myself for succeeding this achievement. My stomach growl for a moment. I duck my head down, trying hard to hide the faint flush on my cheeks. Urgh! Why of all days my stomach had to growl informs of my junior. 

 

“Ahaha. I'll get change and make breakfast. Is there anything you want me to cook?” She said dorkily. 

 

I merely shake my head. “No. It's fine. I don't want to cause you trouble. I'll just leave.” I said groggily. 

 

Amber stares at me and seems to be thinking hard. “No, you're not bothering me noona. Please let me fix you something. I insist!” She said determinedly as if there is fire burning in her eyes. She doesn't seem to be good at persuading or expressing her feelings but her determination captures me.

 

“okay. I want an American breakfast please.” And just like that I earn a dorky smile on her face as she disappears to the bathroom to wash herself up before heading to the kitchen to cook for the both of us. 

 

“Noona, you can wear my jumpsuit for now. The clothes last night I pack them up already since I think it'll be weird for you to be walking out with elegant clothes around her. Who knows you'll attract unexpected attention.”  She explains.

 

“You're not mad are you? I'm sorry for deciding it for you. Its up to you to decide-” she fret like an old woman.

 

“It's okay. I don't mind.” I smile. I don't think I have ever smile this often though.

 

I scan around the room and it seems tidy and neat; pleasant to look with everything well arranged at every corner. I looked at the jumpsuit and decides to wear it.  My nose twitches as I breathe in her scent close to me.

 

I walk to the mirror and gasps at my face. I look like a lady opera singing in desperation. I fix myself up, combing my hair by elongating my nail and washing my face.  

 

 

 

Author PoV

 

Krystal walks out from Amber’s bedroom and her stomach growl once again. It smells so nice as the scent of fried eggs is hanging in the air. 

 

Amber seems to be wearing an apron with a llama picture stick on it. Funny. Krystal thought. She sits at the dining table and waits for Amber to finish cooking.

 

“Noona. Please help me to set up the table.” Amber asks politely.

 

Krystal complies with her request after Amber explains where she put the plates and cutlery. She immediately sets the table and with that, Amber place a plate with sunny side eggs, red beans, salad , hotdogs and bacon. It's a very simple classic breakfast. Amber made some potato wedges as side snack.

 

Krystal takes a small bite of the food and put her thumbs up for her junior.

 

“It's actually good. Thanks Amber. I didn't think you can cook well.”

 

“Well I am fabulous.” She pretends to make a dramatic scene by pretending to flip her hair goofily. Krystal couldn't help but to giggle. 

 

“Pabo llama!”

 

"SO. . . Mango juice again or coffee?"

 

"Mango." Krystal said cutely.

 

Amber shakes her head with her senior’s adorable attitude and blends the mangoes together with a blender and added the pudding she bought yesterday on the top of it. She settles herself on the dining table with Krystal. She place her drink next to her plate. Krystal observes the food on Amber's plate. She could tell at a glimpse that Amber must have been dieting, judging my two half boiled eggs and salad on her plate. She silently gives her some bacon on her plate.

 

"Noona, you're very kind. It's fine. I'll be full with this. But thanks." She offers a sincere smile plastered on her face.

 

Krystal pretends to shrugs off not wanting to let Amber know that she's worried about her because that's the way she is. At the end of breakfast, Amber drops her jaw, realising that Krystal's plate is clean without a spec of food left on her plate.

 

"Wow. Didn't know you're a big eater. Should I call you a shikshin?" Amber said in awe.

 

Krystal pinches her palm lightly in annoyance. "Call me that, you'll earn a punch from me." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter