Our relationship

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dear viewers! I'll be informing eveyone that i'll be travelling on 5th of Dec to KL, Malaysia and then Singapore. So yeah i'll be out for a week, folks. First of all, thanks you everyone for commenting and encouraging me to keep on writting.  And i find that there is a new voter in the list too! I'm a simple person so stuff like that do make me happy. What makes me happy the most is that the story is well received but remember, i dont own anyone for this story. Anyway enough talking, here's the chapter that my lovely viewers have been waiting for!

 

 

 

Author’s PoV

 

“So you're telling me that because the council are not nice people and they can twist their words to another way which could end Amber's life since she doesn't  have any evidence to prove her innocence?”

 

Jang sungsaenim leans forward, both of his elbow on the table and his hands are tangling to meet the one ends as his head is resting on them.

 

“I'm simply offering her a best of solution, no?”

 

“It's your job as a teacher to help your students. Why did you deliberately toss her aside and let her suffer?” Krystal reasons out with him while keeping her poker face up with the sly teacher.

 

“Well well well, this is the first time miss Krytsal Jung getting work up for a someone with no status like Amber..” Jung sungsaenim scoffs.

 

Krytsal twitches her eyebrow in irritation. She heaves in a huge breath before relaxing it to keep her anger level in check.

“but teacher Amber would have caught a fever- no she already did since you didn't give the raincoat. The last time I checked in the janitor place, there were raincoats. Why did you lie about that?” Krystal said cutely though she actually was on the verge on popping her vein from all the blood pressure gushing throughout her body.

 

Jang sungsaenim however was caught up on the moment, scratching his nape while snickering like a fool. “She's out already? How weak. And as for the raincoat, it's was out of my knowledge to know about that, even you should know that too. But don't worry I'll try all my best to help the poor Amber..” The teacher smirks.

 

Krystal sigh heavily, her fingers running through her silky hair as she gives off a calm composure in front of the teacher.”okay. I'll leave it to you. I know that you're a sincere teacher at heart. I'm sorry I doubted you.”she leans towards the teacher and whispers in his ear though she made sure there were distance between them because at nature, she's not a cheap person.

 

"Krystal, here take this rope.”

 

Krystal raises her eyebrow in question but she complies with his request. “Okay, now I have a lighter, I'll just light it up and voala!” He exclaims as he places the lighter under the rose and as the light rise to the tip of her hand, she finds a flower on her hand. Krystal just want to scoff with such cheap trick to woo a woman. She'd been seeing lots of this with her ex-boyfriends so stuff like this doesn't really move her heart but for now she has to lay low.

 

“Omo. Sungsaenim, who knew you were that good! I'm surprise! How did you do it?!!”

 

Jang sungsaenim flips his hair. "It's nothing. You know, I go to the gym sometimes. Would you like to go out with me. . . Next Monday? I mean a teacher and a student going to gym is nothing wrong right?” He said smoothly while trying his best to woo her with her charms and good looks.

 

“Sure.” She purposely sits on his table while crossing her legs for him to ogle, giving him an angle that allows him to witness her body figure.

 

Jang sungsaenim was starting to like this since the most gorgeous girl in school is hitting on him. 

 

“Thank you teacher. I shall take my leave.” Krystal stands up from her seat and before she leaves, she turns her head to meet him in the eye, “By the way teacher, can meet I meet you tomorrow again for dinner since it's getting late. I feel like we shouldn't end this just yet. I can't wait for next Monday!” Krystal said in an alluring manner that draws him into her sinister trap, as if a bug is going to be tangles onto a spider’s web and soon it'll be struggling to death bit by bit.

 

“Oh? How can I refuse a pretty girl’s offer. Of course I'll go.” He smiles, giving off a radiating boyish handsome looks on his face that could swoon a girl’s heart but as for Krystal, she far from it though.

 

An insincere smiles plastered on her face as she smirks back, giving off a coy smile before she leaves to bewitch him. As soon as she closes the door, her smile fades, taking out her phone and dialled a certain number while Jang sungsaenim thought that he was going to get laid tomorrow.

 

 

“hey, call someone to check on Jang Keun-Suk. Yes. I want you to dig in about his past. I want it by tonight. Good.” Krytsal hastily before hanging up the phone and march out from the school gates only to find Mr. Lee is already waiting for her presence.

 

“How is she?”

 

“She's fine milady. Other than passing out due to fatigue and having a high fever with cough, flu and a few broken ribs, she's doing fine.”

 

“She's not ,isn't she?” Krystal asks sarcastically, wanting him to give her answers straight to the point while crossing her hands.

 

“Yes. To summarise, she'll need rest for a week at the very least.”

 

“Pack her stuff. She'll stay at the mansion.” Krystal ordered as she gets into the car.

 

"Forgive me milady but is there any reason for that? We can just call a maid to-”

 

“We'll have to keep her out of danger for a while. Someone is targeting her and we can't be sure she'll be safe if she's alone. And she's currently living by herself so let's make this sappy.” Krystal explains,her elbow grinding onto the window as looks outside the bustling city, imbued with people walking around the streets and the never ending cycle of cars passing through the road.

 

As soon as they reached the mansion, Mr.Lee opens the door for Krystal and as she walks out from the car, she swiftly enters the mansion without looking behind.

 

“My sister?”

 

“She'll be back by tomorrow milady.” Mr Lee replied.

 

“Make sure you double the security for a week. And bring Amber spare clothes. I'm going to shower. Oh and I don't want anyone in this mansion to spill a word to father.” She hissed before dismissing him.

 

“Yes milady.” Mr. Lee disappear without a trace, wounding in the shadows so to confine his presence.

 

Krystal arches her neck, giving herself a good stretch to ease her bowel movements.

 

She heaves a heavy sigh, ruffling her hair with shampoo in the bathroom while the water is running down, in contact with her skin. It's really cooling honestly after the whole farce that happened so far. She exits the bathroom and change into her casual clothes, a pair of shorts and an oversize black t shirt for her own comfort.

 

She scurries to the guest room, opening the door slowly and carefully not to wake Amber up from slumber.

 

“Milady, is there anything we should do?” Her maid asked her though in a low voice.

 

“O-oh. No. Actually, I want you to wake me up at 9p.m later. All of you are dismiss now.”

 

The maids in the guest room left without questioning her as its an absolute to follow the master’s orders.

 

Krystal eyed them disappearing from the room. She turns her gaze at a certain sleepy llama, breathing peacefully in her sleep. Her heart feels so calm, now that she knows Amber is safe from harm or danger.

 

Krystal sits a little closer to Amber, her hands simply running across her forehead, touching her skin only to find a new feeling between the differences in their temperature. It's tickling her, giving her a new sensation that she never felt. She shifts her position, laying down on the bed, with her arms to support her head and her body is laying on the sidelines of the bed as she keeps her eyes on Amber.

 

“Why your temperature is close like a human’s warmth? You're not even cold like any other monsters.” Krystal whispers to herself, brushing Amber’s hair to the side and her bangs as well.

 

Krytsal’s eyes are trailing across her face, memorising her features burnt in her head. Recently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter