White Muffler

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Greetings my fellow um how should i call you guys? friends? Susribers? or viewerS? You know what ,I'll go with the 'veiwers' since it sounds like I'm talking to everyone. First and foremost, thank for commenting because your comments gave me encouragement to write the chapter.

SO i hope you'll like this boring story. It took me literally like the WHOLE day to write it. Well, honestly i wasn't thinking too hard on the plotline. I don't mean to brag or anything but when i write a simple event, somehow another picture could seem to play in my mind. I write to where i am capable of.

I have a confession to make. (Drum rollS. . .)

Things like kissing scence and hot steamy stuff, i think i need to read more of those. Honestly, I never kiss nor did i ever date. so its a little hard to write. Feelings are easy to write since its something that i have come to understand and experience it at first hand. So please be easy with me! This time is about Jessica, a little boring ,i know. But i hope you girls and guys (if there is) could bear with me! ;)  And if you're starting to wonder if this is a harem, well i'll be straight that this is NOT a harem.. keke.

This time the story is a little TOO long haha. I planned to break it into two chapters but i was thinking of cramping all of them in a chapter since this is a 'KRYBER' story. Keke. I just hope you won't find this story too boring. amen.

Oh and i just want to inform that i don't really fully grasp about how the things work in this Fanfic. like what is 'Karma' for? The only thing i knew was to write a fanfic about Kryber. so please understand me with my all shortcomings! >.< Thanks again. Anyway, enough with the chitty-chitty chit chat. onto the story. 

 

 

~Flashback~ 

Author PoV

Amber takes her time reading her science book since she has plenty of time to spare. In the open cool and chilly day, there was no presence of the sun, but either way was still was a  lovely weather  to stroll around with your pet, jogging or reading book by the bench. Amber was wearing a white knitted muffler, white turtle neck knitted sweater and  long black trousers accompanying with a vintage colour coat. As she exhale her breath, she could clearly see visible but hazy lines of the foggy mist coming out from her lips. It was the time of the year before new year hits and everyone must have been staying at home for another new year ahead of them. 

 

 She tries to get her spectacles adjust just in line with her eyes where they could see the words on her book clearly.  

 

Others might have tail attached to their as they just can't seem to sit still, unable to just sit at the bench to read because they knew that there are plenty of exciting and thrilling things that can be done aside from reading. But in Amber case, reading is the only word you can find in her dictionary.  

 

Amber flips from page to page, not really taking note of the time. She was enthralled by the world of science, mainly is probably because it's her love and passion for the subject. 

 

She could hear footsteps from behind her, creaking of the wood and the high pitch of the sound of cutleries when clashing against one another, echoing throughout the small café. Of course she didn't bother to turn her back,knowing too well who the person was. 

 

"Tea or coffee?” He gives her a warm smile, placing a tray with teacups, a white clay teapot, small mini jugs imbued with the selection of honey, milk, sugar solution and cream. Let's just said he is the owner of the café that she's working for. 

 

“Hmm. Coffee with milk, cream and honey..” Amber hums like a child, setting her book aside onto the table. The man in his early twenties seems to give her grin on his face. 

 

“Someone's greedy.”  

 

“Well, Mr. Nam, you knew me too well for being greedy.” She scoffs, pretending to flip her hair fabulously. 

 

Eric could chuckle slightly with the dino’s behaviour.  

 

“Why don't you sit in the café. It's cold outside.” 

 

“It's fine. I'm really hardworking since I've been waiting for the customers.” Amber replied while sipping her warm coffee after stirring the coffee with milk, honey and cream. 

 

Eric immediately scoffs. “You're waiting for customers? Sounds like you've been taking the advantage to slack off from work because it's new year.” 

 

Amber shrugs. “Maybe, I am.” 

 

“Oh? Not denying?” 

 

“We'll boss, I can't lie to you so I don't even try.” Amber said proudly while sipping the warm coffee. 

 

It was 8: 30 a.m. Not much people you'll be expecting to walk around the street since it's a public holiday. 

 

“So, when are you going to start school?” Eric asked, picking up the teaspoon and stirs the tea with slight honey in it. 

 

“Next Monday.” 

 

“Hmm. Well I'll be missing you a lot.” Eric sighs, making himself comfortable with the sofa that he is sitting. 

 

“pftt. As if. Don't think too much of me otherwise Young-sun is going to kill you.” 

 

“Aw. I miss her already.” Eric said dreamily. 

 

“Aigoo. You're so whipped.” 

 

“Haha. You know I really love my life now. She is so perfect even if she is clumsy but I still love her.  One interesting thing is that she became more straightforward and bold after our marriage. Sigh. It's been 5 years we're married but it feels like we're dating.” 

 

“Wow. You can will an essay competition if it's about your wife huh.”she said sarcastically. 

 

“Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment.” Eric snickers. 

 

A simple quiet morning with warm coffee in her hands, nothing could be better that this peaceful life. Eric hastily stands up as soon at the time was about to struck 9.  

 

“Amber look after the café while I'm out.” 

 

“Where're you're going?” 

 

“To pick up the new stocks. But I'll be back by mid noon..” Eric replied hastily, swiftly taking the keys hanging on the hanger and put into his jacket before disappearing  from her sight. She shake her head before resuming reading her book. 

 

The old cloak ticks forward little by little with the sound of her breathing hanging in the air. She decides to walk into the café, carrying the tray along with her with her book slipping into the large pocket in her coat. She simply hangs the coat onto the hanger before hitting the counter, feeling a slight sore for sitting too long on the chair. She stretches her arms and tilt her head in both opposite sides to give a good crack.  

 

As she washes the cutleries, she hears a loud bam coming from the door, which the door bell seems to ring and chime vigorously like an apocalypse was coming.  

 

“Welco- uff!” Amber nearly choked when the sudden figure came to her way and jumps onto her like wildly. One good thing was that she was grateful was that the fats under her skin could act as a shock absorber. Both of their body collides like a ball clashing onto the other ball. Her weight was light but it was enough for her to push both of them down the counter.  

 

“Ow. . . That hurts.” Amber hissed, rubbing her temples as she slowly tried to keep both of her elbows on the oak floor to support herself up, though it was futile when there's a weight acting as a burden on her body. 

 

“You okay?”she asked worriedly when the black figure doesn't seem to move an inch. 

 

“Shhh!” She mumbles, swiftly reaching out her fragile fingers to Amber’s mouth, to keep her inform that she should stay silent.  

 

“Oh sorry. But can I asks you why are you doing this?” Amber whispered. 

 

“I'm hiding from um bad guys.” 

 

“Ah. In that case you should hide behind the study room.” Amber suggests. 

 

“Really? Okay. That'll do.” A feminine voice mutters. 

 

“Okay. But first can you um get off me.” Amber said politely, pointing her fingers to their awkward position. The girl’s legs is in between her tights and her hand seems to be pinning her down. When realisation hit the petite girl with black mask covering her face, she awkwardly move away from her. 

 

“A-ah sorry.” She mutters under her breath. 

 

Amber soon gets up and lead her to a small room. 

 

“Hey.” The girls called. 

 

“Yes?” 

 

“If you're trying anything funny on me, I'll kill you. Got it?” She threatened. 

 

Amber gulps her saliva as she felt every inch of her body is shuddering in fear. Maybe is because of the glare glancing at her way. 

 

“It's fine miss. I'm a girl too so I won't do anything weird.” She fidgets nervously with her presence. 

 

The girl seems to keep a long silence hanging between them, as if her brain is loading to interpret on the words escaping form Amber’s lips. 

 

“You're a girl?!?” Amber could hear a shrill from her voice. 

 

“Yes. Anyway make yourself comfortable. Do you want tea or coffee?” 

 

“Oh. Then I'll have Mocha.” 

 

Amber paused for a moment, staring at her as if she is have trouble with it which actually irritates the girl. 

 

“What?” She snaps. 

 

“Urm. I didn't bring money with me so I can't afford to pay you. My boss will get mad. Is plain coffee okay?” She said shyly, embarrass that she can't offer her Mocha since she doesn't bring money with her. 

 

The girl just simply burst into laughter which made Amber held her head down in shame and embarrassment. 

 

“Sorry. It's fine. I did bring money with me. So you don't have to worry.” 

 

Amber eyes are still lock below the floor as if the oak wood is too interesting to look at.  

 

“Um hello? Are you in daze?” The girl waved her hand to keep in check with the waitress weather if she's on Earth’s ground or not. 

 

“Ah okay. I'll be back.” Amber scurries her way to the kitchen. 

 

 

 

Jessica PoV 

 

Okay. Work is like the love and the passion of my life but today I feel a little sluggish, tired and feeling out of balanced. The flipping management. I'll have to ask baby sis to bring in new batch of people who can do things fast and not late like this. Well, I'll save that for later.  

 

The meeting will start at 7 sharp and last night I had to sleep at 3 a.m to finish go through the presentation before presenting it to the chairman of the Rosé company.  

 

Here I am sitting and waiting for the chairman to come with my younger sister ordering the staff to keep the sound system in check. The conference room is located just above 40 floors above the building, where you can get a clear view of every little things from the building.  I hear a sound creaking from the door so I instantly stood up, patting the wrinkles on my clothes, walking towards to the door. 

 

“Mr. Wong. I'm glad you attend the meeting today.” I smile, extending my hands for a handshake. The Chinese  man in his mid-forties simply takes my hand and shakes with mine but in a way that I really hate the most. He was feeling my hand a little too much and I immediately slip my hand off him casually. I could see Krystal was about to extend her hand to shake his hand but I decide to direct him to his seat instead. Freaking ert. 

 

“Let's start.” Krystal said like a professional. Well I think me and my sister are like a bird with two brains so whatever was thrown in our way we simply just have to solve them even if in sticky situations. 

 

 

“That is all.” I explained the concept and styles that we're bringing in with a new bold and fashionable look. 

 

“Thank you. It's a pleasure in working with you, miss Jung. Perhaps we can have a drink once in a while.” Mr. Wong smile like an wolf hiding under an innocent sheep’s skin. I'm even more disgust the fact when I mind-read him, he had the intention to ‘bed’ me. What a creep. 

 

As soon as the ert was out of my sight, Krystal walks towards me, giving me the eye that she had the exact same thoughts as mine. 

 

“I sure hope we won't see the ert again.” She scoffed. 

 

“Oh? What makes you say that?” 

 

“He was checking out on your .” She said casually because honestly he's not the first one that is checking me out. I drop my jaws. Wow. Glad I won't see him for a long time. 

 

“Anyway sis, I'll be going now. Got student council stuff to do for tomorrow's assembly..” Krystal said quietly, giving me a quick kiss at my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter