Knowing Her

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal PoV 

I crossed my legs and glared at the man in front of me. I click my tongue in irritation. I slam my pencil onto my study desk. I tap my fingers, scratching the table while ruffling my hair in frustration. Anger is the only emotion printing up in my heart.

 

“I've made a fortune for the family so that you don’t need to marry me off to some random guys.” I was in the verge of shouting out all my anger.

 

“Honey. Just once please. It's just a dinner.He's the son of-”

 

“you're not my dad. You never were. For all the things you have done to us up to this day,me and Jessica will NEVER accept you!We allow you in our life but not till the point you can crawl into our skin.” I glared at my own father icily.

 

“You will meet him and that is final. I have made the arrangements. Please don't shame me in front of his family.” He said shamelessly.

 

Okay. The volcano in me has been erupted. “You ing sick bastard!!! I don't want to be a part of you stupid scams. If you like him that much go by yourself!! I'm not coming at all! Just three more years  I'll no long be under you any more and all the money will go straight into my account. That was the deal me made and I don't ever want to see your ing face after that.” I growled as my eyes unconsciously turn to bloody red on my iris. My fingernails were sinking deeper into the table.

 

I can see my so call blood related father bites his lips but he stayed compose after that. “Well, since you're still under me, just follow as I told you.” He said selfishly before leaving me. 

 

I really hate that man to the core. Selfish arrogant bastard! 

 

I went to my room and doll up myself. Just three more years. I'll be free. I decided to randomly wear a white elegant one piece dress. Whatever. I don't really pay attention to what I'm wearing because I think I go well with anything. Well I don't mean to be rude but I'm stating the facts.

 

I jump into the car as my butler opens the limbo for me. Oh yeah,despite young age, I'm the Vice President of Blanc and Enclare fashion industry. Well I did own other companies but I'll spare the chit chat for some other time. I gaze at my phone, checking in the new updates on new students enrolled in our school this year. There is a tradition for us to welcome the new students.

 

“Hmm? This one looks familiar.” I said to myself.

 

I see a pair of black eyes staring in daze in front of the camera. Ah. It's llama. She has a funny looking face. Her face look so serious and her bangs are fixed with gel I think. And I noticed her eyes are squinting like it's too hard to see the light. I chuckles lightly with the looks on her face. 

 

Ah I forgot to mention that I have the privilege to look on students’ personal data. I scroll down on her data. 

 

Oh. She's from California just like me. Her parents had past away and currently live by herself. 

 

Her relatives are sending her money every month. 

 

(Her exam are top notch.)

 

 (no disciplinary problems)

 

Oh dear. She was a victim of bully cases and often emit in the hospital. Maybe I should keep in mind to make a heavy punishment on those who bully others. It's really irritating when I think about it. I'll break their arms if they try to do something like bullying.

 

Won maths and science quiz, spelling bee and many more. I mumble in counting the number of competition that she won. Wow. I guess she has a lot of free time and to think she won about more than 50 competitions. 

 

Let's see. I keep on tapping to scroll down the screen. This is the first time I have use my power as the president to look up on other people’s data. 

 

(Hobbies: skateboarding and basketball)

 

(Ambition: Doctor /singer /pilot)

 

(Favourite food: any)

 

(Favourite drink: caffeine drinks)

 

(What you're good at: playing guitar and study)

 

I feel like she really is a realistic type of person and takes things really seriously. 

 

Hmm? 

 

(Monster type: Unknown)

 

Oh? Now this is a mystery. Maybe I'll ask her when I meet her if I'm free. I was too indulge thinking about Amber until the butler knock the door to inform me that we have arrived. I got out form the limbo and cat walk into the French restaurant.

 

“Oh, you must be Krystal. I'm Kai. Leader board of B&H company. I've just order foie grass. I hope you like it.” He gave me a charming smile. Well for your information, I'm not into flashy guys. People like you disgust me. I gave him forced smile and sat on my seat in a hurry. I felt goose bumps when he is trying to be a gentleman to pull the chair for me while trying to grab my hand. I'm an independent woman so please keep in mind I can handle myself just fine.

 

“I’ve heard from your father than his daughter is pretty. But I didn't expect that you're too beautiful for words.” He said dreamily, maybe looking at me like he wants to pound me. I narrow my eyes, furrow my eyebrows and bite my lips in disgust. I think I just cringe my hands like ew. Seriously?!

 

“Ah yes. I heard that you study in SM high. My father is good friends with the president. So if you need anything call me.” He winks. I tried to smile but I think it's too much for me to handle. Is this how he talk to women? Well he is too smooth.

 

As soon as I see him opening his mouth, I cut him off of short. “Mr. Kai,  um when is the dinner coming? I'm starving.” I said politely as possible. I just hope that time really can go faster! I feel suffocated, acting all high and classy in front of him. It's just not me!

 

Two hours has been a sickening hell. He keeps on talking and bragging about himself and the companies that he collaborate. As soon as the dinner was finished, I thanked him for the meal. I glared at him as if i wanted to tear him to shreds.

 

 

 I walked out in a haste, not bothering in turning my face when he called out for me. I just pretended that I couldn't hear him as I take out my phone from my pocket, acting like I really was busy talking to someone else.

 

I walked called for the driver but he told me that dad had arranged Kai to send me back. I twitched my eyebrows, booming in anger. How can he decide my life? The man wasn't our dad the moment he bang another woman. I walked to the nearest bus station, knowing that persuading my driver is futile since he is under my **** father. Sorry for my language. I'm really frustrated! Well father, I'm a girl with a free spirit. You want a fight bring it!!

 

I walked down to an alley after looking at my phone to trace the direction to the bus station but I ended up at the same place again. What a pain in the bun. Can this day get any better?  I tried another unfamiliar route where mostly are apartments along the street. The night was silent and it was eerie indeed. Good thing I joined the track field team, otherwise I'll be fainting like a fragile girl. 

 

 

Amber PoV 

After three to four hours of exercise, I take a quick shower in the men's shower. It's fine people. There was literally no one there so I snuck in the shower. After that I weight myself again. Okay I lost two kilos. That's a good progress. I switched off the lights in the gym and locked the door before heading out. 

 

I ate some salad made by Taecyeon oppa while walking. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter