THE only BEST friend

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone.*bow. Usagi speaking. So i hope you guys enjoy reading the story. Sorry for writting the story short like this. My exams are coming so i'll keep it short and simple. But i hope to all the readers you can give me some ideas as an insipation for me to write. so until the next time my friends!! USAGI OUT

 

 

Krystal PoV

Urgh. I wake up groggily, feeling a little cramp at my hip. I probably slept too long in the same position. I give my body a light stretch ,feeling the temperature has slightly drop but the warmth spreading across my body is really welcoming and comfortable. I inhale a familiar scent clinging close to me. My eyes trail up, noticing a certain llama is dozing off in a funny manner. is slightly ajar as she leans her head onto the sofa. My eyes are still fix on her, letting my hands slowly moving to her face. She looks so dorky but handsome at the same time. What am I thinking. As my hand is merely a few centimetres apart, I held my hand back. I felt what I did was wrong but I can't seem to find an answer for that. She is not my property so I can't just go and randomly touch her especially when she is vulnerable. I heave a heavy sigh. What is wrong with me? This time I decide to poke her arm to wake her up. Maybe I'll just ask unnie about this symptom that I'm facing.

 

Author PoV

She pokes and shakes Amber’s arm continuously as if there was no tomorrow.

“Amber. Wake up. It's already 5 p.m.” She whispers close to her ear. Amber furrows her eyebrows, shaking her head as she flutters her heavy eyelids. It was really a good nap though her body was cramped especially her tights. She groans, having her eyes stare blankly at cupboard across the dim room.

"You awake now?" Krystal hisses.

Amber blankly stare at her, admiring the beauty of god's creation, staring at her eyes, following her red luscious lips. Krystal gulps her saliva down , gritting her teeth wondering why is Amber staring at her. She felt nervous in the inside but chose not to make it so obvious.

"What? Something on my face? Do I look that bad?" Krystal asks, wondering if she looks like an ugly duckling. Amber shakes her head in response as she was still half-asleep.

"No. You look beautiful like a princess." She said dreamily, caressing her cheek in admiration for the Angel while smiling goofily at her. Krystal gasps. Currently her heartbeat is at the unstable rate of a normal human beat. When realisation hit her, Amber widen her eyes and gasps as well, shock by her way of response.

"I-I mean no. Yes. No. That's not what I meant." She blurts out randomly, words doesn't seem to form a sentence in her brain.

Krystal giggles at her panicking attitude. "Am I not pretty?" She teases, pretending to add a tone as if she was offended.

"N-no!!! No! That's not what I meant. Yes you're pretty. I-i um. . .sigh. sorry for calling you beautiful, unnie." Amber said formally at the end of her sentence. Krystal held her lips uptight, sitting up straight, and instantly smack Amber's shoulder.

"What did I tell you about 'unnie' when we are together???" Krystal slightly raises her voice as if she was threatening someone while glaring at Amber. It's not that's she dislike Amber calling her that but it makes them so distant like they're relationship is merely a senior and junior. Nothing more or less. But then Krystal smirks as she recalls an incident. It was one fine evening when they were working out at the gym as usual but they were joined with Krystal's close friend, Sulli. As soon as Krystal disappears form their sights to buy some coffee, Sulli asks Amber why would she call Krystal as 'noona'.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Amber asks innocently, wondering if she did anything wrong to her senior. It was only then, Sulli explains that the term 'noona' is use by boys to call older girl while 'unnie' is used by girls to call older girl. Amber gasps in shock. She had a mental breakdown for a moment; mostly being speechless. But then, why didn't anyone say anything? Being a foreigner, she didn't really take notice about the terms used on others. As soon as Krystal came back, she raises her eyebrow when she called her unnie. After confronting with Krystal, she chuckles out loudly.

"Well I don't mind since you look to manly so I think calling me noona suits you more." Krystal explains.

 

Amber immediately shutter as she speaks, having beads of sweat rolling down her cheeks.

"I-I'm so s-sorry ,Krystal." She ducks her head down, fearing that her senior will be upset with her. Krystal's hands swiftly flicker her finger gently onto her head.

"Ouch!" Amber hisses.

"Silly! There's no need to apologise. Just make me some lunch, okay?" Krystal changes her tone into a cuter and lovelier tone. The llama comply with her demand, nodding her head furiously. Amber suddenly shudder on thoughts of Krystal's mood swings. When she's nice, she extremely kind and gives off a cute and bubbly character. HOWEVER, the moment one triggers her bad side , they're going to get it good like the apocalypse has befallen onto them.

One time ,she was bullied by a few seniors who happen to be Krystal's die-hard fans for hanging out with their goddess. Well, Amber refrains from using any violence, letting them beating her up, believing that what they say may be true; she does not deserve to be Krystal's friend as she should know her place of where the populars and outcasts should stand . She ends up avoiding meeting up with Krystal that day and when Krystal call her, she tries to come up with reasonable excuses for her senior. That night, when she reaches back home, she notices the door was unlock. As she enters her apartment, she knew who was the intruder was as she can see a pair of black shoes at the main door. It's clearly Krystal's shoes. She gave Krystal her apartment's spare key after Krystal mentioned she'll be helping her out in the intense exercise. She gulps as soon as she sees Krystal who seems to be busy with her own homework since just now had notice Amber had came back. So she stood up and went towards to Amber to greet her with her cheery attitude. But her smile fades as soon as she sees Amber's current condition. She activates her vampire powers, picking up a strong scent of fresh blood. Her eyes immediately was activated to scan on any fractured bones. Her ribcage doesn't seem well.

"Who did this?"she said angrily.

"No one. I fell from the stairs." She averted her gaze away from her senior. Krystal instantly knew she was lying.

"Amber if you don't tell me, when I find them, I'll break their bones and and sent them to hell." She threatened. Krystal knows very well that Amber was kind at nature and she didn't want anyone to suffer. Amber gasps, gritting her teeth in guilt.

"Just tell me or else." Krystal demands. After telling her everything, Krystal nods her head and told her to rest at the hospital to have her wounds treated.

"Just don't listen to them. You know you're my best friend right?" Krystal asks. Amber nods her head feeling the assurance from Krystal.

"You're not going to hurt them right?" Amber asks uneasily ,holding her hand as the medics starts to place her into the ambulance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter