Started From Here

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Author’s POV-

 

As all of the classes were already ended, Baekhee went to the bus stop and waited Sehun there. Of course she really wanted to walked there together with him, but she could not do that. She didn’t want anyone except Baekhyun and Hana who knew that. She never wanted to make Sehun’s life turn to hell.

She sat on a seat at the bus stop, and she kept glancing at the school gate. She hoped that Sehun would come up soon. Five minutes, ten, twenty.. and Sehun hadn’t come up yet. What happened to him? She thought while frowning and hesitantly she wanted to go to the school again and looked for him. Just then when she already walked back to the school, she spotted Sehun and vice versa. She saw him.. smiling sheepishly to her and she couldn’t help to smile back to him.

She turned around and walked back to the bus stop while Sehun was walking behind her. Unfortunately when they reached the bus stop, it was already crowded by students, and there was no seat left. So they didn’t have any choice except standing at the corner of it.

 

-Baekhee’s POV-

 

As Sehun and I were standing at the corner of the bus stop, I felt everything kind of awkward. Whenever I looked at him, I couldn’t help to blush because I always remember about the time when he kissed me at the roof top. That was really unforgettable. It was so sweet and so pure. That’s definitely different from the kiss from Kai oppa.

Just when I kept thinking about that, I felt Sehun’s hand touched mine. I looked at him, and I found him smiling to me while he fixed his glasses position like always. I smiled back to him and I couldn’t help to blush. We kept our entwined hands behind our back so no one would know that. We kept doing that and smiling like idiots to each other until finally the bus had arrived. As we sat t the back seat of the bus, we still keep silent, until then I remembered to tell him something.

I cleared my throat, “Sehun.. oh.. o-oppa.. do you want to go to my house?” I looked at him and I could see that he was kind of surprised to hear that. “Yah~ Baekhyun oppa has already known about us, there’s nothing to worry about.” I smiled to him.

“He.. he has known?” he rounded his eyes in shocked.

I nodded, “hmm.. he said that he is happy that you’re my boyfriend.. he wants to meet you soon..”

“But Baekhee..” he rubbed his nape.

“Don’t worry, Baekhyun oppa is really nice.. trust me.. you will like him..” I smiled.

“Yeah~ oke then..” he smiled.

“Really? You want to go to my house?” I turned my body completely to him and held his hands. I smiled to him and he smiled back to me. “Thank you, Se- .. oh.. o-oppa.” I grinned.

“It’s oke to call me Sehun.. I really like hearing you calling my name..” He tightened our entwined hands and I couldn’t help to blush.

 

After we arrived at the bus stop near my house, we walked together still with his hand entwined with mine. Just then when we arrived in front of my house, I spotted a car parked beside my house’s gate. It seemed really familiar. Whose car is that? Then like a de javu.. I remember whose car was that. No.. why is it to be today?

“B-Baekhee.. what’s wrong?” Sehun snapped me from my thought.

I looked at him and smiled, “Nothing.. come on..”

As I was going to opened my front door, I heard that voice again.. his voice.. Kai’s. Why he always comes here? We entered my house, and when I saw him.. I immediately released my hand from Sehun’s. And from the corner of my eyes, Sehun seemed questioning my action.

“Baekhee.. you’ve come..” Baekhyun smiled and greeted me . “oh.. and Se.. Sehun? Am I right?” I nodded while Sehun bowed politely. I could see from the corner of my eyes that Kai oppa had a questioning and frowing look for me. And, when he started to look at the couple bracelet on Sehun’s and mine wrists, I quickly hide my wrist on my back. I hope that wasn’t to late.

“Baek oppa.. Sehun and I wanted to do some homework.. can we do that in my room?” I asked Baekhyun to release us soon from the place since I really became insecure knowing that Kai oppa maybe would realise my relationship with Sehun soon.

Baekhyun seemed frowning for a while, “Sure.. but don’t do any inappropriate things..”

“We won’t.. we go there now then.. see you Baek oppa.. Kai oppa..” I waved to both of them and asked Sehun to follow me. As I walked upstairs, I could feel that Kai oppa was still watching me and Sehun from the living room. I hope he didn’t suspect anything.

 

As we arrived at my room, Sehun walked to a window near my bed and saw my garden from it.

“You always see those flowers from here?” he asked me while I just nodded my head and of course smiling to him.

“Sehun, you can rest on my bed if you feel tired.. I will change my uniform first..” I said while Sehun seemed a little bit flustered with that. “Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter