It feels so right

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all.. thank you so much for everyone who subscribe and up vote my fanfiction ^^ here is the new update.. I hope you all will like it.. and I'm so sorry if this will be so boring ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Baekhyun’s POV-

Today I was not feeling well. I was so upset to know that Mom and Dad would not come home soon. I understood their business, but I really miss them. Baekhee seemed notice my silence but I don’t want to tell her about what I feel right now. I don’t want to make her sad on her first day at high school.

As I was walking with Baekhee in the school hallway, there were so many girls who screamed to my direction. Just the typical day of a popular and handsome boy like me. Haha.. I really appreciate what the girls, my fans, do their efforts to make me happy.. I just love the way they treat me.

Not so long, Kai and the boys approached me. They introduced themselves to Baekhee and vice versa. They seemed get along well.  When I tried enjoying the moment, suddenly there was a nerdy boy who bumped into me, and made me fall to the floor. I was going to scold him, but he seemed so scared. So I just shrugged plan off.

Then in lunch break, I saw Kai was walking in the cafeteria with Baekhee I could just smirking when all of the students went crazy because of that. I have known that Kai will definitely do this. I could see how Kai’s eyes were sparkling when he saw Baekhee for the first time. Aish this kid! Ckckck..

“Hyung, are okay that Kai is courting your sister?” asked Kyungsso. Well, I understand what Kyungsso means. Kai is known as one of the playboy in school, but somehow he is a good kid too.. so why not give him a chance to court Baekhee right?

I nodded, “I’m fine.. as long as he won’t hurt her..”

“I hope he will not hurt her..” said Joonmyeon while he eat his food. “Oh, have you guys check your schedule for our extra lesson today?”

Oh right, how can I forget that extra lesson! It means I cannot go home with Baekhee today. She should go home alone then.

“Of course, I have checked my schedule.” said Chanyeol.

 

_skip the time_

As the end of classes’ bell rang, I quickly went to Baekhee’s class to tell her about my extra lesson today. Thank God she understood me. She is really a very nice sister. As I left her alone, I was taken aback. As a good brother, I should walk her to the bus stop right? I came back to her class, but she wasn’t there. So I walked to the bus stop to make sure that she is there safe and sound. But, I was really shocked to see Baekhee was with the nerdy boy who bumped into me this morning. And, what makes me really curious is that both of them seem so nervous to each other. They sometimes were smiling shyly to each other. I saw them quite long. It seemed so strange. Then my curiosity increasing when I saw Baekhee was smiling continuously as she received a piece of paper from that boy. I kept thinking on it as I walked to my class. Do they like each other? Really?

“Hyung.. where were you?” said Kai interrupting my thought.

“I was just walking around.” I sighed. Wait, did he just call me “hyung”? “Why do you call me “hyung”?” I asked suspiciously.

“Nothing.. it should be like that right?” he said while making his brows up and down. I kept staring at him. “Well, sooner or later you will be my brother in law, so you should accustom to this.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” I asked while he didn’t stop grinning.

“I like your sister, hyung. Will you help me?”

“Ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter