I'm sorry Sehun

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Baekhee’s POV-

 

Kai oppa and I went to my garden and sat on a bench. For some time there was no one who tried to break the wall between us. We just kept quiet and looked at the dark sky above.

“O-oppa.. what is something that you want to talk to me?”

He looked at me and smiled to me. What a beautiful smile! “Do you remember the first time we met at the school hallway?”

“Ne.. waeyo?”

“I never saw someone who is like you.. whenever I see you, I don’t know why my heart will beat faster than before, why I couldn’t help to smile whenever I see you.. I don’t know why I’m like this..” Kai oppa.. I kept looking at him with disbelieve look while he was just looking at the ground in front of him. “Actually.. I-I want to say this to you when we went to the mall together that day.. but I didn’t have enough courage..” he chuckled. And my eyes got widen when he reached out his hands to hold mine. “Baekhee.. I know I’m not good at saying something.. so I will just say it directly.. I think I like you Baekhee-ah.. maybe I have loved you too..”

I was so shocked to know everything from him. So he like me? And he want to say it that day? Oh.. why my heart beats faster like this? Why am I acting like this? Baekhee! You have Sehun remember?!

“Baekhee..” He called me and my eyes got widen when I noticed that his face was really close to mine. He smiled to me and the moment after.. he pressed his lips against mine. Is he kissing me? No! This is wrong! It should be Sehun who will become my first kiss! He started to move his lips agains mine.. I couldn’t help to cry when I finally could break the kiss. I could see Kai oppa was shocked to find me crying. “B-Baekhee.. why are you crying? Are you okey?”

I shook my head, “No, I’m not okey.. O-oppa.. mianhae.. I-I can’t..”

“But why? Are y-” when his eyes landed on my wrist with the bracelet from Sehun, I could notice that he was more shocked than before. “I-Is that a couple bracelet? A-are you dating with someone?”

“M-mianhae o-oppa..”

“Who is it? Baekhee who is it?” I could see anger filling his eyes. Will he do any harm to Sehun if I tell him that I’m dating Sehun? No! I can’t let that happen! “Baekhee.. is that.. the nerdy boy who always be with you?” My eyes immediately got widen when I heard that. Ho can he guess that? What should I do? I can’t tell him that it is Sehun. May Kai oppa will make his life turns like hell, maybe that’s what a kingka will do right?

“N-no.. he’s not him.. I’m not dating him..”

“So tell me who is it?”

“M-mianhae o-oppa.. I can’t..” then I left him alone in the garden.

 

When I have been in my room, I kept staring at the bracelet. I couldn’t help to cry when Sehun’s face suddenly came to my mind. And my tears became like a waterfall when I remember how Kai oppa kissed me and how I said to him that I’m not dating Sehun.

“Mianhae.. mianhae Sehun-ah.. mianhae.. I have to say that to him or he will make your life become miserable.”

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been crying. But, when I opened my eyes, it was already morning. I heard Baekhyun knocked at my door, and I let him to come in without caring how I looked like after I was crying all night.

“Baekhee.. are you okey? Kai told me everything..” I kept looking at my hands and tried to hold every tear that wanted to come out again. “Baekhee.. you know you can tell me anything..”

“Oppa...” finally I gave up and I hugged him while I was crying. He patted my head and kept saying “it’s okey.. it will be fine..” No, it won’t be fine.. how can I face Sehun with this guilt crept to my heart.

“So you are dating with that boy?” My eyes got widen and I immediately broke the hug. I looked at Baekhyun in disbelieve.

“Kai oppa knows that too?”

Baekhyun smiled to me, “Aniyo.. it’s only me who knows that.. I know why you said that you are not dating him to Kai.. I know you don’t want Kai to hurt him right? You make a good decision. Kai will definitely make your boyfriend’s life turns to hell..”

“You think like that too?”

“Of course.. I’m also happy that finally you two are together.. I can’t wait to meet him soon.. I think he is a good guy.” I couldn’t help to smile. How greateful  I am to have a caring brother like Baekhyun oppa. “You need to take a bath soon or we will be late.”

“Ne.. thank you oppa.. I’m really happy to have a brother like you..” he smiled to me then he left me to prepare our breakfast like always.

 

 

-At School-

Although Baekhyun oppa has told me that what I did was right, I st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter