This Feeling

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Sehun’s POV-

During classes I could not concentrate completely on what the teachers were talking about. I couldn’t help to steal glances at Baekhee. It’s really strange. I never feel this kind of feeling before. I always feel nervous and my heart would beat faster whenever my eyes meet Baekhee’s. Do I like her? But there are so many boys out there who I truly believe also like Baekhee. She is so beautiful. But what can I do? She must be choose to be around the cool boys like the Kingkas just like what I saw this morning. But, does Baekhee have any relationship with the kingkas? Is one of them her boyfriend?

“Yah, Oh Sehun.. come on, let’s go to the cafeteria.” said Chen, my new friend in this class.

“Ne.. let’s go!”

As I reached the cafeteria, my eyes suddenly widen as soon as I saw Baekhee was sitting on the same table with Kai sunbae, the kingka of the school. They seemed really happy together. They were smiling to each other. Are they dating?

“Sehun! What are you looking at? Come on.” said Chen while dragging me to buy some food.

I really could not help to keep staring at Baekhee and Kai sunbae. I also could see that not only me who keep staring at them, but also some boys and girls in the cafeteria. No wonder, they are like a perfect couple.

“Sehun, I see that you keep staring at Baekhee.. Wae? Do you like her?”

I was really shocked when Chen asked me something like that. Am I really that obvious? “A..aniyo.. Chen, I need to go to the class first.” I left the cafeteria after  giving a nervous smile at Chen.

 

-Baekhee’s POV-

As the lunch bell was ringing, I was ready to go to the cafeteria. I glanced at Sehun’s table and I really wanted to approach him. But when he suddenly looked at me, I was really nervous, so I quickly ran to the cafeteria with one of my new friend Choi Hana. But, before I reached the cafeteria, I met Kai sunbae, and he asked me to go to the cafeteria together, and that really makes my heart beats faster than before. So Hana and I went there separately.

“Yah, Baek! Look! Kai is with your sister!” I heard Chanyeol sunbae was shouting as Kai sunbae and I reached the cafeteria. I was really shy that all of the people in there were looking at me. I also saw that Baekhyun was smirking at me.

“Don’t worry.. let’s take seat..” said Kai sunbae while he hold my hands and soon we sat on the same table.

“Sunbae.. You see that-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter