What?

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the story why Kai was beating Sehun ><

 

-Sehun’s POV-

I was waiting for Baekhee in front of our school gate while I kept smiling remembering how cute Baekhee last night. We shared another kiss last night that made my heart always beats rapidly. I glanced at the bus stop once in a while, hoping that Baekhee would come soon.

When 10 minutes had passed, I became a little bit insecure. There were a lot of students that kept looking weirdly at me. Maybe they thought that I was really ugly wearing thick glasses and bottoned up uniform. But, they never knew that this ugly boy is dating with the most beautiful, kind, and smart girl in this school. And when I think about that I couldn’t help to quietly smirk.

“Yah! Nerdy boy!” said someone with familiar voice behind me. When I turned around, my eyes suddenly widen. Why is Kai sunbae talking to me? “Why don’t you answer me?!”

I was so insecure with his gaze, so I just kept silent. I really hoped Baekhee to come here soon.

“Bring me my bag and follow me!” He said while throwing his bag on me.

“S-Sunbae.. I-I’m sorry .. B-but I’m w-waiting my friend.” I said while looking at my shoes.

He scoffed, “What a brave boy! But, who are you waiting for?”

“Oh! Sehun! You’re waiting for Baekhee? Maybe she will arrive soon.. Oh! Annyeong Kai!” said Baekhyun sunbae who suddenly came and made Kai sunbae’s gaze for me became worse.

“N-Nde s-sunbae..” I nodded.

“Just call me hyung~. Kai let’s we go to class! Kaja!” Baekhyun said.

I saw Kai sunbae rose his hand to stop Baekhyun sunbae from dragging him to class. And, I felt his gaze bore my soul. “I have something to do with our Sehunnie.. Kaja Sehun-ah, you said you want to come with me to the cafeteria, right?”

I looked at Kai sunbae suddenly, and I felt something bad was going to happen. Even Baekhyun sunbae seemed to feel the tense between Kai and me.

“Kai, he is waiting for Baekhee..” said Baekhyun.

Before I could say anything, Kai sunbae had dragged me to the cafeteria.

 

 

“I want a sandwich. Get me one!” Kai sunbae asked me when we reached the cafeteria.

I really have no choice, so I just did what he asked me to do. As I finally got him a sanwhich which I just picked mindlessly, I brought it to him.

“Yah! You want to poison me! I don’t eat tuna sandwich!” he said that with the scariest gaze that I’ve ever known.

“B-But you.. you d-didn’t tell me which sandwich that I need to buy.” I said.

He scoffed again, “How dare you talk to me like that! You become so proud when Baekhyun and Baekhee like you? You want to be popular, so you stick around them?”

I didn’t know why his remark was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter