Why?

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai’s POV

 

I walked away from the cafeteria and could not help to remember how Baekhee saw me with hatred. What makes him so special Baekhee? Why don’t you see me when every girl swoons to make me notice them? I kept sulking and walked to school garden.

As I was going to sit on a bench under a tree, I saw a familiar figure was sitting on the grass. Baekhee’s boyfriend, Oh Sehun. I rolled my eyes and sighed to distract myself from the arousing anger inside me. I don’t want Baekhee to hate me more. I kept looking at him from a far until then Baekhyun was approching that nerdy boy. Being so curious, I walked closer to them. When I knew that the nerdy boy was going to appologise to Baekhee on the rooftop, a brilliant idea came to my mine. Maybe you’re with him right now, but I’ll make sure that tomorrow you will be mine Baekhee.

 

I ran quickly to the rooftop, and when I reached there, I saw Baekhee was standing and facing the railing. I took a deep breath and made myself brave enough to approch her since I felt a dark aura coming from her.

“O-Opaa...” suddenly she turned around and I could see she was very shocked just like me.

I rubbed my nape, and walked closer to her. “Don’t come near me! Please..” She said with a teary eyes which really broke my heart to know that I was the one who caused that.

“Baekhee.. I know you hate me.. but please.. I really want to appologise.. I know you love him and you’re with him.. I know that I should not do that..” I said that while looking at her, but she just looked at her shoes. “Baekhee...”

“Enough oppa.. I’ll go to my class..” when she wanted to walked away, I grabbed her wrist. “JUST GO AWAY!” she yelled and released her wrist from me. I was quite surprised to know that since Baekhee that I know was a nice and kind girl. But, instead of went to her class, she turned around and sat on the ground, sobbing.

I knelt down and sat down beside her. I hugged her although she tried to release from my hug, but I didn’t care.

“Baekhee.. listen to me.. you know I can’t make this feeling go away.. I love you Baekhee.. I really do..” I made her looked at me. “Why don’t you see me when every girl does? How can you do this to me Baekhee? Please.. at least let me love you.. but.. will you make my dream come true?” I looked at her while she looked at me with confusion.

“Baekhee.. I really want to hear you say that you love me.. although as a brother.. can you do it?” She looked away.  “Baekhee, you trust me right? You know I love you. I really do. Now, do you love me ?” I said it quite aloud since I knew someone that I want to hear besides Baekhee had come to the rooftop too.

She seeme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter