Sehun or Kai?

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for my new subscribers and also thank you so much for the comments.. ^^ this chapter will be quite long and I hope you guys will not get bored.. Enjoy ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

-Baekhee’s POV-

Ahhh.. today finally come.. I really can’t wait to meet Sehun.. just imagining he stands in front of school gate smiling at me and reaching out his hand for me to hold make me smiling continuously.. I just can’t believe this when I finally can be like this with him this soon. As I kept smiling imagining about Sehun there was a knocked on the door.

“Baekhee-ah.. open the door!” said Baekhyun oppa from upstairs. I have no other choice than to open the door pouting. Who comes here at this time?

When I finally opened the door, I was so shocked to know the one standing in front of me smiling. My heart suddenly beats faster.. what is he doing here?

“Annyeong.. may I come in?” he asked while smiling and waving his hand.

“A.. annyeong.. oh..  sure.. come in come in..” I backed away to let him come in. Why is he coming here?

He walked to my living room and sat there. Just then Baekhyun walking down the stairs. “Baekhee-ah.. who’s coming? Oh!Kai.. why are you coming here?”

Exactly .. why is he coming here? Why do I feel that my meeting with Sehun today will not be successful? Please, God don’t let it be like that…

“Hyung, can I go to school with Baekhee?”

Oh great.. finally he said that.. exactly like what I thought.. why it has to be like this.. oppaaa.. please help me.. I kept looking at Baekhyun, giving him a look to safe me from going to school with Kai oppa.. Maybe all of girls in school will go crazy because of Kai, but I’m not.. I know he’s so gorgeous and everything, but my heart has been filled completely with Sehun. Just then Baekhyun said something that make me want to just sink to the ground.

“Of course, why not?” he said while looking at me, smirking. Oh.. how can he do that? Doesn’t he know that I like Sehun? Aish..

“Thanks hyung, come on Baekhee..” Kai said while he grabbed my hand.

“Wait outside, okay? I’ll take my bag..” I give my forced smile to him and ran upstairs.

As I ran down the stairs I found Baekhyun was laughing.. what a mean brother! I walked passed him without looking at him.

“Have fun with Kai, sister..” I stopped immediately.. I walked to him and I slapped his body continuously.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Appppooo!

“How could you do this to me?! You know what.. I’ve promised Sehun to meet me at the school gate! You ruin everything!” I continued slapping Baekhyun.

“Yah! Stop it! mianhe.. mianhe.. mianhe.. I just want to tease you.. forgive oppa, hm?” he said while showing his puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily, “You’re so unbelievable.. fine for now.. but not again later.. I still can meet Sehun though..” I said while leaving him at the living room.. and he started laughing again.. Oh God, how can I have a brother like him..   

 

-Kai’s POV-

Today I’m so glad that I can go to school with Baekhee. I can say that I’m in love with her since the very first time I met her with Baekhyun in school hallway. She’s not just beautiful, she’s charming. Although she doesn’t speak too often to me, I don’t mind it. I’m now in my car with Baekhee sitting beside me. The ride is quiet and it just makes me feel more nervous. I couldn’t help to steal glances at her and I really want to break the silence.

I clear my throat, “Baekhee, what do you think about school?”

From the corner of my eye, I can see her looking at me and smiling, how beautiful, “It’s good.. I like it..”

I couldn’t help to smile and look at her, and her smile somehow encourage me to ask her something that I really want to do since our first meeting. “Baekhee..”

“Yes?” she tilted her head, looking at me and somehow that makes sweat run down my body.

“Do you have some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter