Bracelet

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Baekhee’s POV-

I couldn’t help to smile when I think that now I’m Sehun’s girlfriend. I know, maybe it’s too fast for us to decide to be together, but I just think that maybe Sehun is the one for me. I looked at my right hand that was linking with Sehun’s.

“B-Baekhee.. is your house still f-far?”

I looked at Sehun and tried to . “Wae? You don’t want to be with me?” I pout. I looked at his face and he seemed really surprised with my pouting.

“A-aniyooo.. I want to be with you..”

“Molla..” I tried to continue with my game since I really like the time whenever Sehun acts like this.. keke~.. I let my hand goes from Sehun’s grip and walked faster. I bit my lower lip to prevent me from giggling as I knew that Sehun started to catch my pace.

“B-Baekhee.. a-are you mad?” he catched my hand and made me turn around to face him, but I just blinked my eyes and waited for him to continue his cute act. “B-Baekhee... waeee? B-Baekhee.. B-Baekhee-ahhh...” he kept poking my arms.

I couldn’t help to laugh finally. He’s so cute and adorable.. oh, how can I breathe properly if he will be like this all the time.

“I... haha.. I’m just joking you know.. how can I be mad with my cute boyfriend?” I grinned to him and I could see that Sehun was blushing. He rubbed his nape and fixed his glasses position. “Ooohhh.. Are you blushing?” I pinched his cheek.

“A-aniyooo..” he cup his face and began to walked faster leaving me alone. How can Sehun be this cute...

“Sehunnn wait for meee... Sehun-ahhhh...” I tried to my aegyo while I tried to catch his pace.

“Yah Baekhee.. stop teasing meee...”

“Haha.. araseo.. oh.. that’s my house..”

As we reached my house, I saw that my house’s lamps have been . It means that Baekhyun is already at home.

“Sehun gomawo..”

“gwenchana..”

“Ehmm.. do you want to come in?”

“N-no thank you.. I better go home or m-my mother w-will looking f-for me..” again he began acting cutely by fidgeting his finger.

“Ohh.. so you’re mommy’s son?” I tried to once again.

“A-aniyoo..” again he was stuttering whenever he talked to me.

I smiled to him, “Sehun, don’t be stuttering whenever you talk to me.. I’m your girlfriend, so you don’t need to be shy to talk to me araseo?” he nodded his head while looking at my face. “So see you tomorrow?”

“Hmm.. see you tomorrow..” will he not giving me hug or anything? Should I hug him? “B-Baekhee..”

“Ne?”

“Give me your hand..”

I blinked my eyes confusely but still I did what he said. When he put a bracelet on my left arm, I don’t know why my heart beats faster than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter