Official

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and I got on a bus to go to a near mall. I sat near a window while Sehun was sitting next to me. I glanced at him and he kept rubbing the back of his hand while some time his eyes would meet mine and he smile sheepishly to me.

“Sehun, let’s we go to an ice cream shop?” I said to him when we’ve already gotten off the bus. He looked at me and nodded his head.

As we walked to the ice cream shop, it was really awkward since nobody from us spoke a single word. Oh God,  why suddenly my mind  got blank and I cannot say anything? Ohhh.. Sehun please say something..

“B-Baekhee.. where is the ice cream shop?” Oh.. finally the ice wall between us is cracked. Thank God ! I looked around and tried to remember the ice cream shop where Kai oppa bought me one.

“I think… it’s there.. come on !” I pointed an ice cream shop and we walked there. As we reached the counter, a cute girl was asking us what to order.

“I want a chocolate ice cream, please. Sehun, what do you want?”

“Hmm.. I don’t know what to choose.” He said that while he fixed his glasses position. Oh.. how I like that.. without I know it, I kept smiling to him. “I think chocolate ice cream is good.”

“So two chocolate ice cream, please.” I said to the counter girl.

 

As we got the ice cream, we went to the nearest fountain in the mall and we sat on a bench.

“Is it good? Do you like it?” I asked him.

He nodded his head and smiled, “It is so good.. gomawo Baekhee-ah.. I should be the one who paid these.”

I chuckled while watching Sehun ate his ice cream, “No, it's my treat.. hmm.. why are you eating in a hurry? Are you going somewhere?”

“N-no..” he shook his head. “There is something about our lesson today that I want to ask you..” He pushed all of his half eaten ice cream into his mouth and he seemed struggling to eat it all. “Hekhee.. han hu hekhlen it hu he?”  He kept munching his ice cream while he talked and I found it really cute.

“Eat it first..” he nodded his head while he tried to swallow all of the ice cream. I smiled to him, and I couldn’t help to pinch his cheek. “You’re so cute.. do you know that?” As I realised what I said, I clear my throat and looked away. “Hmm.. what do you want to ask?”

“He-here.. th-this this is it…” he showed me his mathematic note book. I looked at the problem and I started explaining to him. He seemed really concentrate to my explanation and he would nodded his head and fixed his glasses position when he understood.

“Do you understand?” I said as I finished my explanation.

“N-ne.. thank you.. you should be the teacher.. not our teacher.. hmm.. B-Baekhee, I want to go to the toilet.. are you okay w-waiting here?” I nodded and he walked to the toilet.

As Sehun went to the toilet, I kept looking at his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter