Oh No!

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhee’s POV

 

I couldn’t help to smile when I remembered how Sehun was really sweet last night. And, when I checked my phone I still couldn’t help to smile continously since I knew there were some messages from Sehun telling me that he would wait for me in front of our school gate.

“Baekhee..  I’ve prepared your breakfast.” Baekhyun poked his head to my room.

I smile to him and nodded my head. “But Baekhee, I cannot go to school together with you. I have something to do.”

“What is it?” I asked him.

“Just some school project. See you later.” He waved his hands before I could ask him another question.

 

-skip the time-

After I finished preparing to go to school and eating my breakfast, I directly went to the bus stop near my house. As I got one the bus, I couldn’t help to smile when I remember that Sehun would wait for me in front of our school gate. I think I’m really lucky to have a boyfriend like him. Although he is like a nerd, but he is not actually. Well, that’s kind of funny actually.

Without I knew it, I’ve arrived at the bus stop. But, why didn’t I see Sehun? He said he wanted to wait for me. Was there any chance he forgot about what he said? But I think Sehun would not do that. Why I felt something weird?

Despide of my weird feeling, I walked straight to my class while I could not stop thinking about Sehun. And, my weird feeling became kind of anxiety when I found no one was in class. Where were all people go? It’s almost seven. Just then I felt like my heart suddenly stop beating when Hana approached me panting heavily.

“B-Baekhee.. S-Sehun.. K-Kai s-s-” Hana kept trying to tell me by pointing to somewhere.

“Where are they? What happened to Sehun?” I asked her continously while she just panting unable to answer me.

“YAH! WHERE IS SEHUN!? HANA-AH~!”

“Cafeteria.. go! Quick!”

And without any hesitation I ran as quick as I could to the cafeteria with Hana running behind me. So it’s true.. my feeling was true.. Sehun ... I’m so sorry if anything bad happened to you. As I stepped to the cafeteria, there were a lot of students there making a circle. I hope it’s not like what I thought.

When I finally ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter