Do I Like You?

Orphanage Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 32- Do I Like You?

The two boarded the bus and throughout the bus ride, Wonwoo couldn’t keep still. He was kind of excited to go to the amusement park. The last time he went there with Jihoon, they had a blast. Well mostly Wonwoo laughing at Jihoon, who was so scared after playing all the rides.

“Why are you so happy? That excited to go on another date with me?” Mingyu teased.

“Just excited to go back to the amusement park. I had lots of fun the other time…” Wonwoo grinned, looking out of the window. Mingyu on the other hand, had a question in his mind. He wanted to ask Wonwoo who he went with the last time, but he was kind of scared that the answer might be something he didn’t want to hear.

“Don’t worry. It was Jihoon and Soonyoung.” Wonwoo said, when Mingyu remained silent for quite some time. It was like the older could read his mind. The younger sighed in relief.

“Who said I was worried. You can go with whoever you want…” Mingyu lied. He didn’t want to show Wonwoo how affected he could be by his answers. But nonetheless, he grinned widely when he heard that it was his hyungs. Soon, the bus had arrived at the amusement park and the two alighted. There weren’t much people there as it was a school day, so it was their lucky day. The two bought their tickets and entered the amusement park.

“What do you want to ride first? The mild ones or the wild ones?” Mingyu asked.

“Hmmm…let’s start with those shooting games first. You know the ones where we sit on this cart and they bring us into the cave and we have to shoot the zombies? That one’s really fun. Soonyoung would always win and Jihoon would throw a tantrum everytime he lost.” Wonwoo said, excitement glittering in his eyes.

“Let’s go then! We shall see who the loser is this time round.” Mingyu said, as he linked his arm with Wonwoo. They didn’t have to queue as they were hardly anyone in line. They put on their seatbelts and the ride entered the cave which was slightly dark.

“Zombies have started to take over the world. Be our saver and shoot them all!” An automated voice played. The zombie figures started moving around and Wonwoo was busy shooting them down. Mingyu on the other hand was having trouble shooting the zombies while the cart was moving.

“Yah Mingyu-ah! You at this game!” Wonwoo laughed as he shot down 3 zombies in a row.

“No I don’t! This stupid gun is spoiled. URGH. It’s not killing any zombies!” Mingyu whined, as he pressed the trigger a couple of times. The cart came out of the cave, representing the end of the ride. The two boys stood in front of the panel with their results and Wonwoo was so excited. He took pictures of their results and sent them to Jihoon.

“Hahahaha. Jihoon’s gonna be so happy that someone beat his lowest record.” Wonwoo teased, rubbing it into Mingyu’s face. The younger was evidently upset, a pout plastered on his face.

“Stop it. I didn’t bring you out to make fun of me…” Mingyu whined, as he crossed his arms and walked away from the ride.

“Aigooo…is my puppy angry? Don’t be angryyyyy~” Wonwoo cooed as he pinched Mingyu’s cheeks. The younger blushed, pushing his hand away from his face.

“Alright alright…don’t be angry at me…I’ll let you choose the next ride then!” Wonwoo said, nudging Mingyu’s shoulder. Mingyu stomped off to another ride, leaving Wonwoo behind by himself. When he turned around, he realized that Wonwoo was gone. There weren’t many people, but it was still hard to find Wonwoo amongst the people.

“Jeon Wonwoo! Where are you?” Mingyu called out, as he looked around anxiously. Where did he go? Seriously. I just turn my back around for a moment and he’s gone. What if he was still sick? Did he faint somewhere?! Ahhhh…Kim Mingyu why are you so petty. He probably didn’t expect you to get angry at him over some stupid game! Mingyu was running in the direction of the information counter when he heard someone calling his name from behind.

“Mingyu-ah!” Wonwoo called out, as he spotted the tall boy running. Mingyu turned and when he saw Wonwoo, he immediately ran towards the older, hugging him.

“Where the hell did you go? Did you know how worried I was? Yah! I was looking for you and you ran off to buy this stupid cotton candy?!” Mingyu chided as Wonwoo stood in front of him holding a stick of cotton candy. It was like a mother scolding her son for running off.

“I just…wanted to buy you something. To cheer you up…” Wonwoo said, looking down at his feet. Yup. Definitely how a child would react when their mother scolds them. Mingyu sighed, as he placed his hand over his forehead. Wonwoo was now pouting, still looking at the ground. There was no way he could get angry at the older. He was looked too cute.

“Did you really buy that just to cheer me up?” Mingyu sighed. Wonwoo nodded, the pout still on his face. He held the cotton candy up to Mingyu’s face and the younger took a bite out of the cotton candy. Wonwoo grinned happily, as he took a bite out of it too.

“Yah…didn’t you say this was for me? Why are you eating it?” Mingyu asked.

“Ahh…right. Sorry. It looked really delicious…and I’m kind of hungry too…” Wonwoo said. Mingyu smiled, before he pulled Wonwoo’s hand and headed in the opposite direction.

“Where are we going?” Wonwoo asked. He couldn’t check the map as one of his hand was holding onto the cotton candy while the other was held by Mingyu.

“To eat. Didn’t you say that you were hungry? I don’t want my kitten to get all skinny…Jihoon hyung would kill me.” Mingyu said, as he fastened his pace. They came to a fast food restaurant and Mingyu asked Wonwoo to sit down while he got their order. As Wonwoo sat down, he suddenly remembered the last time he had burgers with Mingyu. He blushed as he recalled the conversation Mingyu had with the girl. Mingyu saying that Wonwoo was his boyfriend.

“Ah…Jeon Wonwoo. Are you out of your mind? Quit thinking about that. He’ll never like you…” Wonwoo whispered to himself as he hit himself on his head gently. It was a habit of his.

“Quit hitting yourself will you? It’s animal abuse!” Mingyu said, placing the tray on their table before taking the seat in front of Wonwoo.

“Hey. I’m not an animal okay!” Wonwoo retorted, smacking Mingyu’s hand.

“Ouch! It’s not fair! You called me a puppy. So I have the rights to call you a kitten.” Mingyu said, rubbing his hand. Wonwoo stuck out of tongue at Mingyu, before unwrapping his burger. He grinned happily, taking a big bite out of it.

“Eat slowly! No one’s going to snatch it from you! You’re going to choke at this rate!” Mingyu said, pulling the burger away from Wonwoo’s face just as the older was about to take another bite. Wonwoo glared at Mingyu before chewing his food slowly.

“Aigooo…look at you…are you a kid? You have sauce all over your face!” Mingyu said, as he picked up a napkin and reached out for Wonwoo’s face.

“Stop it…stop treating me like a kid. I hate it…” Wonwoo said, snatching the napkin out of Mingyu’s hand before wiping his mouth with it.

“Are you done? Let’s go to the next ride.” Mingyu said, breaking the awkward silence. Wonwoo nodded his head before following behind quietly. That was the thing with Wo

Please log in to read the full chapter