Visitor

Love Me or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As agreed the other night, Yuri kept to her word effortlessly; they had been behaving like a couple for the past one week. Whenever Yoona was having a break from work or she was on leave, she would come and visit Yuri as they spend the day together. If Yuri was going for therapy then Yoona would accompany and keep an eye on her progress. If Yoona had to go on her rounds, Yuri would be obedient and patiently wait for Yoona to come. 

 “Yul?”

Yuri turned to the door and sat up eagerly, bouncing on her heels when she saw her visitor, “Yoong!” Yoona smiled and carefully shut the door behind her, walking towards Yuri with a clipboard in hand, “how are you feeling today? Do your legs feel better? Your back?” Yuri thought for a while as she remembered last night and this morning, “my back had this itch that I couldn’t scratch but it was gone this morning.” 

Yoona hummed and frowned a little, taking it down on her clipboard; Yuri’s recovery was taking a bit too long. She made a mental note to double check with Seohyun later and put her clipboard away. Taking a seat beside Yuri’s bed, she couldn’t help but let out a soft giggle when she saw Yuri engrossed in the TV that was showing a Mickey Mouse cartoon.

“You’re still a kid.”

Yuri pouted, her eyes still glued to the TV, “I’m not.”

Gosh, nothing was going to change. Even in the past, Yuri had always given her cartoons or exercising more attention when Yoona was right beside her. On the other hand, Yoona always tried her hand at cooking and when she did, no one could deter her focus on the food. Their interests or hobbies clashed multiple times but when they compromised, the result was amazing. 

“Yoong, how has work been?” Yuri asked, “any patients giving you trouble?”

A small chuckle left Yoona’s mouth and she met Yuri's eyes with a mischievious glint, “why do you always ask me that? Are you hoping for patients to give me trouble?” Yuri huffed and leaned forward, giving Yoona’s forehead a hard flick, “you know that isn’t what I mean, Yoong.” Yoona pouted and brought her hand up, rubbing her poor forehead as she stuck her tongue out at Yuri, “you couldn’t say anything back so you flicked me!” 

Yuri scooted closer to the right and patted the empty space beside her, smiling at Yoona. Yoona didn't have to be asked twice, honestly; she carefully climbed onto the bed and settled into Yuri's arms. Yuri could feel her heart start to beat erratically at having Yoona in her arms again; it's been too long she last hugged Yoona like this... she hasn't felt complete in ages. Yoona laid her head against Yuri's shoulder and sighed, closing her eyes. 

Yoona relished the feeling of being in Yuri’s arms; it only made her want to be with Yuri for the rest of their lives, like they had planned to when they were dating. She still remembered that this wouldn’t be possible if she didn’t beg Yuri to continue pretending that they were in a relationship; Yuri might not have wanted this in the first place. She could only hope that Yuri was doing it because she wanted to as well.

“I’m sorry, Yul.”

Yuri looked at Yoona with a confused expression, “what for? You didn’t cause this accident.”

“No, I didn’t… but I forced you to act like we're still in a relationship.” Yoona looked at Yuri with apologetic eyes and Yuri didn’t allow Yoona to say another word, giving the young doctor a kiss on the lips, “I’m doing it because I want to. You know that no one can force me into doing anything that I don’t want to.” Yoona shook her head and wrapped her arms around Yuri’s waist, “you also know that I’m the only one who can force you to do anything I want.”

Okay, Yoona had a point but that wasn't it at all. Yuri knew perfectly well that she was going along with Yoona's suggestion because she still loved Yoona as much as she did before, or even more now. And she was confident that Yoona's feelings hadn't changed, but increased as the years went by. If they didn't do anything to rekindle those feelings, Yuri knew she would regret it for the rest of her pathetic, lonely life.

“I missed you.”

It took a while for Yuri to realize she was the one who admitted that, hence the slight confusion when Yoona muttered the same. She nuzzled her nose into Yoona’s hair and sighed in content when she smelt the familiar blueberry-scented shampoo Yoona used back when they were dating. Yoona knew what Yuri was doing and she brought a hand up to Yuri’s face, caressing her cheek.

“I haven’t changed anything,” Yoona whispered, “I’m still the same as you remember, Yuri.”

For some reason, Yuri knew Yoona wasn’t referring to her shampoo and body soap alone and she wondered if they were ever on the same page at all. 

Yoona moved her head and looked into Yuri's eyes, her hand still rubbing the slightly bruised cheek, “I know you haven’t changed either. I can see it in your eyes, Yul. I don't why you're trying to hide the truth from me, but I'm going to make sure you confess of your own accord. Mark my words.” Yoona didn't give Yuri a chance to respond as she closed the gap between them, giving Yuri's lower lip a . 

Yuri shut her eyes as well, gently taking Yoona’s lips into her own possessive ones. She let her tongue dance around with Yoona’s as the two poured their love for each other out into the kiss; Yoona should have done this sooner. Yoona moaned softly when she felt Yuri bite on her lower lip gently, feeling the arousal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter