...3

Love dust...

 “Mhm!” Seunghyun answered. “Why are you smiling?”

“I was just wondering” Dae said almost without being able to withhold his giggles “… was she that fat?” he unleashed his laughter making his older friend pout and lastly throw the pillow in his face.

“Mian! Mian!” Dae said trying to calm down. “But really now! How the hell did you managed to get this hurt?”

“As I said, I landed on a ing bottle” Seunghyun replied trying not to laugh. “I’m sorry too” he ended up laughing out loud while heading to the bathroom. “Yes, we’ll go now too!” he shouted when he closed the bathroom door behind him. “Just let me take a shower!” he said again leaving Dae with his mouth open and his index finger up in the air.

“I really don’t understand how you can do this…” Dae mumbled for himself smiling on his own.

“I just know you too well, Kang Daesung!” Seunghyun shouted again from inside the bathroom making his friend laugh.

“You need help?” Dae shouted back when the shower’s sound was covered up by Seunghyun’s curse words.

His answer came through a small object smashing onto the door.

“Ok, ok!” Dae laughed gathering the stained sheet from the bed.

 

After about an hour they were slamming the car’s door behind them.

“We have to get by the studio too…” Daesung said spinning the key.

“I know” Seunghyun answered lightning up a cigarette.

“These things gonna take you to the grave one day…” Daesung grimaced.

“Everything will, eventually” Seunghyun smiled protecting his friend from the burning-hot cigar when Dae-Dae stretched over to reach the window next to him, lowering it.

Seunghyun was already at his third one-after-the-other cigarette when he suddenly shouted:

“Wait! Stop the car!!”

“What?? What’s wrong? Please don’t puke in my car!” Daesung mumbled quickly exchanging lanes.

He stopped the car in less than 20 seconds.

“Wha… what are you doing?” he asked watching Seunghyun untying his seatbelt and whipping out. “Hyung!” he shouted.

“Sorry! I’ll be right back!” Seunghyun yelled back running on the crosswalk.

Daesung eye-followed him and almost jumped out of his seat when a car was really close to hit his older friend because he failed to stick to the traffic-light rules.

 Seunghyun smiled wide when a running bundle of red hair touched his face. The owner of the red hair didn’t even noticed him, so he got his hand up ready to wave at her, but just then, she made a quick, sudden 90° turn.

She blinked twice when all of her four coco ice-creams painted an abstract painting on that unknown white sheet. The same divine floral perfume overran all of her senses again. She quickly looked up and the wonderful black beads, together with that red, glossy lip smiled at her while sending the same shivers down her spine.

“Oh, my God! I swear I’m not doing this on purpose!” she tried to clean up the “sheet” when she realized it was his white shirt.

“It’s ok… it’s really Ok…” he said trying to stop her, but when he caught her hands, that darn sharp pain stiffened his mouth and he had to cover for it through a whispered “Aish…”

“Oh my God!” she instantly stopped. “Did I hurt you?” she frowned looking to get a glimpse at his back.

“Ani… Anieyo… I just wanted to…” he wanted to say but he couldn’t bass by the avalanche of questions and apologies comeing from , so he summed it up in a soft sigh and a smile.

“Oh…” she finally finished her speech.

She took a deep breath and counted up to four in her mind. She looked for his eyes and this time she resisted them with a little smile.

He understood it was his turn to speak so he took a short bow.

“Anyoung hashimnikka! …It means ‘hello’ “ he said after a short break of 2 or 3 seconds of total silence.

“Oh, I know!” she replied as if she just got up from a dream or something.   

She brought her both hands together in front of her belly and took a deep bow.

“Anyoung hashimnikka!” she pronounced with a little difficulty. “…Um… this is what I got to learn about greetings in here…” she thought she had to explain her actions fearing he might think she was mocking him.

Another voice cut them off just when Seunghyun was about to answer:

“Hyung!” Daesung soft tone made everyone to look at him. “Oh, God!” he burst out laughing when a piece of ice cream slid from his senior’s chest. “What in the world happened to you now?” he asked in Korean.

“Anyoung hashimnikka!” she quickly said again, taking another bow.

“Oh… anyoung…” Daesung answered the same, then whispered to Seunghyun: “Hyung, what are you up to? We can’t go to the hospital like this… You don’t want to go?...”

“Um… jeojiyo…” she said making both of them to stare at her. “Um… you were supposed to go somewhere and …I did this to you?” she asked in English this time, her Korean knowledge was limited.

Seunghyun couldn’t really understand what she meant so he just kept silence.

“Oh… Ok…” she mumbled more to herself, then she startled them: “Sir, can you come with me for a sec?”

“What?” Seunghyun barely got to throw a fast glimpse to Daesung when she grabbed his healthy hand and made him follow her.

Daesung just smiled and shrugged.

“Wae… Where are we going?” he asked again after thinking for a little while what words to use in English.

They suddenly stopped and his eyes widened when she stared at him.

“Your friend said ‘byungwon’ didn’t he?”

“Byun…byung…” he mumbled a little before he understood what she was trying to say. “Oh, byungwon! Mhm!” he quickly replied then. “But why…”

“It was my fault so I can’t let you go to the hospital like that…” she answered to his lost sight starting walking again. “But… isn’t your shoulder ok?” she asked after a second.

“Oh… it is! But my friend… he just insisted too much so I …” he lied finding it funny how he could not only lie so easily but even find the words in English, since this was his weak point always.

He froze when they stopped in front of a grey wooden door. Discreetly, he rolled his eyes from left to right so she couldn’t see him. He waited without a word for her to turn the key inside the lock and then he simply followed her inside.