...20

Love dust...

“Does it still hurt?” Liana asked softly touching the big plaster on his shoulder blade.

“Not at all” he answered absent mindedly.

He was lying on his belly, hugging the big white pillow, with nothing else on than just a little piece of the white sheet covering his waist a little. He mostly hummed his answer; his mind was too busy on storing into a very safe place the images of what just happened between them, making him smile from time to time.

“What?...” she also smiled a little shy, understanding his reaction, or at least thinking she did.

“Yah…” he smiled widely “I told you it’s really not what you think. I am not that young” he stared at her turning himself again from the cute guy to the deadly y man.

"What are you doing…?” she tried laughing but his lips stopped her when he easily slid over her.

 

***

The almond eyes smiled at once with the wonderful mouth line.

‘Such a nice dream…’ were the first words to pop on his mind.

“Mwo?? A dream??” he jumped up looking around. Even though he could recognize in an instant the white sheets and the big round clock on the wall, his heart still kept on trying to jump out of his (still) chest. He looked outside the window – the sun was up and the sky seemed clear enough for an late autumn day. Before he could start looking for Liana, the water flush gave her exact location. He smiled and gathered the whole sheet over his waist. He climbed out of the bed, ready to follow the way up to the bathroom door, when something stopped him: her cell phone indicated a lost call. He quickly checked the surroundings and prayed for it to not have a lock password; it didn’t. He deleted the missed call with just one finger swipe and quickly dialed something. It let it ring until the voice announced the other caller to be turned off, then he placed it back exactly like it was. He rushed to the bathroom door and knocked twice.

“May I come in?” he mentally face-palmed himself when he heard the words that came out.

“If that’s what you really want” came the answer from inside.

Seunghyun opened the bathroom door in one firm move. He completely forgot about him holding onto the white sheet when his eyes hit on the opened shower door. Like he’d been bewitched, he took the few steps that needed to reach her, stepping on the sheet and stopping only when he felt her hot skin. Liana smiled and pet his head when he lowered his chin on her shoulder.

“Gomawo, Lee-noona” he whispered.

“What for?” she turned around in his arms to face him.

“For… focusing on now” he answered sincerely.

“You’re welcome” she giggled stepping back to make him follow her under the hot water.

 

***

Seunghyun was unthinkingly rolling the wine glass between his two fingers, still slowly smiling from time to time. Only when the soju bottle landed loudly in front of him, he snapped out of it and discovered a quite angry Jiyong in front of him.

“Next time, when I say 2 hours, I really mean 2 God-damn hours!” Ji yelled.

"Yeah... Mianhae" he answered without getting his eyes out of the glass.

"...Hyung... are... aee you ok?" Ji suddenly cooled down.

"Yes... why? " Seunghyun rolled his eyes around to look for the reason that brought this sudden change of mood on his friend.

Usually, if they were to spend more than 30 minutes at a table, he'd be sipping on his third glass of wine, but now he couldn't even finish the first one and he barely smoked two cigarettes.

''Oh... this?'' he smiled when he caught his friend's eyes over his glass and simply smiled.

''Why didn't you answer my calls last night? I've been calling hour after hour....''

''I... it... i forgot to charge it and... i saw your calls only after i got back home....'' he started explaining when Ji cut him off.

''You got home in the mornng?? So... i get it went well last night? Or did you. Spent the night drinking alone?" Ji kept on talking on his own, even answering his own questions: " No... i think you weren't drinking since yo're not having any hangover...''

''Ani, i haven't been drinking...alone''Seunghyun answered with a guilty smile.

''...Alone..." Ji tried serving the info :...Then... she accepted you??" he overjyed maybe a little too much.

"Yes..." Seunghyun answered with a much more sad smile than Ji would've anticipate.

"Then..." he calmed down again "...What's wrong? I sound more pleased than you do..." he sipped a little from his glass.

"Ani! I am really pleased!" Seunghyun over-reacted then smiled blushing. "It's just that... I really don't know what to do from now on... "

"Is she really..." Jiyong wanted to say the word "married" but it looks like Seunghyun developed an allergy to this word since he didn't let him finish his sentece either.

"Yeah" he quickly answered taking the firt sip of his wine. "I don't fall easily, but when i finaly do..." he smiled shaking his head and sighed. "Couldn't had i just stuck with my beloved chairs?..." he mostly mumbled throwing Ji into a crazy laugh.

"You're hopeless" Ji said in between his laughs.

"But i mean it!" Seunghyun pouted like a little child.


***

Teacher Mariana took one healty sip of her hot steamy coffee and stared at Liana with nothing but a devilish smile on her face. Liana's burst of energy amused her in a way because she was certain she knew the reason behind it, even though she found more than unexpected. She never thought of Liana as the type to cheat but by the looks of it, not even her own over 50 years weren't enough to develop the experience of reading on people. In her eyes Liana was the perfect young woman, well bahaved, well manered and happily married. she took another sip from her coffee thinking that she never actually talked to her younger colleague and all of theese were just her thoughts on a person she never really cared about to get know better, even if it was their fifth year together... and in all of theese years she never even saw her talking to someone else other than her husband, but now Seunghyun's perfume stamped her cortex so deep that she was for sure able to distingush it anyway she might've feel it. She quickly hid her smile when she saw Liana coming towards her.

"How's Mark doing?" Liana asked while bending over to grab her glass of black juice.

Mariana couldn't abstein a smile when she felt it again! That sweet smell...

"He's much better" she answered hiding her smile inside her coffee mug.

Liana felt something unnatural in the air around her and quickly drank from her glass so she could get away from there as fast as posibble.

"Are you going to see him today?" Mariana played with her, making her juice glass to land a little loder than it should on the table.

"Of course i will, as soon as teacher Michaela comes back..." Liana pretended to not understand the real question, even though Mariana's devilish smile just flourished enough to make her true intentions obvious. Just like a pupil who was about to get caught offhanded, Liana was saved by the bell: Mariana's phone begun buzzing on the table just when Mariana was about to ask something again. Liana took a descreet breath out while Mariana pouted out in the open.

"Hello!" she answered annoyed when she saw Liana turning around to leave. "Ah, teacher Michaela!" she quickly said knowing that this would stop Liana from stepping away, and it really did. "Yes, yes... yes i understand..." the smile came back on her face when Liana turned to face her again. "Yes, well, it's ok... Yes, we'll be alright. Yes, all right..." she kept on going on with the yeses and the okeys....

"What was that all about?" Liana asked first as soon as Mariana put the phone away from her ear.

"Michaela sais Mark won't stay alone today and he just wants her..." Mariana answered sincerly almost forgeting about tormenting Liana.

"Yeah, sure he won't..." Liana laughed.

"Well, i guess she's just not feeling like visiting today."

"Huh? Visiting?"

"Yes, today it's the Art Museum visit."

"Today?!" Liana asked in a moment of pure dissapointment.

"Yes." Mariana brought back her smile understanding Liana's pout.

Well, to say the truth, Liana really did make a plan... she already planed to creep outside Mark's room as soon as he'd fall asleep and... but now it looked like she needed to come with some idees of how to let Seunghyun know they won't be able to meet afterall.


***

Seunghyun patiently waited for the recording session to end. He wasn't nervous, he was just anxious for evening to come, and jor Jiyong it was obvious since he never ceased to look out the window or check on the watch.

"We have to what??" he mostly mumbled between his jaws.

"It's just for an hour or two..." Ji spoke calmly.

"What's wrong, hyung?" the young Seungri asked thinking he's being funny :You had plans for tonight?"

"Mind your own business!" Seunghyun snapped at him making everyone to stare at him.

"Hyung!" Ji used his most bright smile to bring back the harmony inside the room "Just drop by, take a few pictures and that's it" he gently patted Seunghyun's shoulder.

"Anything... you care to share with us?" Daesung pierced his eyes too.

"No!" Seunghyun won the gazing contest, making daesung lower his eyes with a smile on his face.


***

"Wow! Look at this one, Miss! This is so pretty!" Luisa said out loud pointing to a picture with a some-sort-of-an-extremly-colored-child-figure on a some-sort-od-a-swing-looking-figure.

"Yes..." Liana smiled tring to find the beautiful part in it, except maybe the colors?

She rolled her eyes around the room to memorize the exact positions of every child around - some of them were staring, laughing or pointing to some equally not easy to understand paintings, while others were simply walking around. She smiled and her eyes got drown away towards the opposite wall. It was a fully clear glass wall that had frames from place to place, making the people inside that room look like real file paintings. That was where the ladies in long dresses and the men in nice suits were.

"Yeah, I wish i could be there too" Mariana startled her.

"Aish... you scared me..." Liana answered without taking her eyes off of the wall.

"Have you noticed you started talking and even act like the people in here?" Mariana wouldn't refuse a little bickering if she could gather one.

"Ani... What do you mean by that?" Liana smiled anticipating the answer of her older colleague, but before she could get it, her phone buzzed inside her blue cross-hatcher spencer. Without paying attention on Mariana's words, she took it out to check on it. It was a message from an unknown number: 'I'm at an art gallery, but i'm only looking at you..."