...16

Love dust...

16

“Aaah!”  she groaned out loud throwing the pillow after fighting with it for a while. “Idol!!” she screamed all of a sudden. Ahh.. I could… I could really…” she muttered clenching her hands as if she'd be strangling someone. “No wonder he was so damn handsome!”... she whispered absently touching her lips. “But I hoped he might be gay like every normal good looking guy!! Or a priest!!”she burst again, out loud, snorting and beating the air with her hands and feet for a few seconds until a short bang froze her.

“What was that?” she bolt upright trying to catch a glimpse of anything around, but it was simply impossible.

She climbed down the bed in the most silent steps she was capable of. With her hands stretched forward she looked for the big flower vase she knew it must’ve been on the table next to the bed; she grabbed it and hugged it as she continued her path towards the door.

She waited. Not for long though, because the noise came again, this time together with something that could’ve been a human voice. Listening to it better, now it sounded like knocks on the door, but the so-called voice couldn’t be coherent.

“C’mon, you can do it…” she cheered herself on her own and started looking for the light switch on the wall. She found it after a half of minute search and the white light brought back the faces of everything around.

“Kiddo?...” she whispered when the voice came again.

The knocks on the door wouldn’t stop, so she put the vase on the table where she usually put the first aid kit.

“Kiddo?...” she said a little louder this time, hurrying to the door.

“Noona! Noona… eodi se yo*?...” Seunghyun propped on the round knob and rested his head on the door; he could barely spell the words while knocking on the door. “Lee noona…” his voice sounded like he was about to give up.

Liana quickly checked the door’s eye: Seunghyun was struggling to keep his posture up, his eyes were lost somewhere in the back of his head, covered by his disheveled hair.

The feeling of her soft lips, the words she said in the church booth, her request from this morning and the tears she shared, all waved around in his mind almost physically hurting him. He felt the urge to hug someone, but he just ended up hitting his own heart. Mumbling something that sounded like “I need you in my arms…”

The door knob rolled once with a noise that made him grab it. As fast as he put his hands on it, it slid in between his fingers. He rushed to catch it again, but he lost the fight he was having with gravity and, the second Liana appeared in the door step, he unbalanced and fell over her.

“Yah! Kidd…” Liana muttered struggling to keep them both on their feet.

“Noona…” he said holding onto her, “… I need your hand…” he started humming, trying to reach her hand and place it on his heart like he did last time.

“Kiddo… why are you like this?” she looked for his eyes.

“Kidd, kid, kid mwo*? Mwo?? Mwo?!!” he suddenly swung his mood. “Kid here, kiddo there!!” he shouted grabbing her shoulders to force her stare at him. “I also have a God-dammed name, arayo*??”          

“I…” Liana wanted to answer but she wasn’t sure if she’d manage to do it without a crying voice, so she just gave up.

“Do you know it?” he shouted. “Do you?? Do you know my name?!?” he kept on yelling, tightly holding her frozen shoulders. 

“Mi… mian… I…” she tried again to answer and this time not only her voice was shaky but her eyes got wet too.

“SEUNGHYUN!” he shot fire through his eyes. Can you say it?!! That’s my f*****g name!!” he spoke in loud voice. “Choi Seunghyun! Seunghyun! T.O.P.!! Chum TOP! Bingu TOP! Any god-dammed way you want, just…” he lowered his tone “…just call me by my name…” he seemed to have stopped, but in reality he was just searching for a spot to help him keep his balance, then he continued: “Have you ever at least wondered ‘Dude, what the hell is his name? I AM undressing him for over a week now anyway! Weren’t you at least a little curious? You really never wanted to know it?!!” he spoke with such tension that the ground underneath him became wobbly and made him trip.

“Yah, Seunghyun!” Liana quickly caught his arm.

“He-he… you spell it so nice…” he smiled before everything around him turned black and he collapsed over her.

“YAH! Choi Seunghyun!!” she shouted mostly because she really loved his complicated name that made her smile every time she spelt it, but also because he knocked her down to the floor, him on top of her.

“Seunghyun…” she said again pushing his arm away from her. “Aish… KIDDO!” she shouted again when he wouldn’t react in any way.

“Seunghyun…” he barely mumbled and pulled his arm back over her.

“Won’t… you… just… roll… over?!?” she said pushing herself away one inch per word until she managed to escape.

She smiled victorious, ready to get up, but just then Seunghyun’s huge arm went over her shoulders once more and pinned her back to the ground.

“YAH!!” she shouted. “Choi Seunghyun!! Won’t you let go of me??” she tried pushing him away.

“Anieyo” he answered pulling her even closer to him.

“Well… at least I appreciate your sincerity…” she sighed without daring to move. She actually found it quite confortable so she stood there staring at the ceiling until a soft snore brought back the blinking in her eyes. She quietly relieved a giggle and turned to face him.

“Are you finally asleep?” she asked and waited for a couple of seconds. Nothing happened so she got up just half way until her eyes fell on his white, truly calm and at peace face. His fringe gathered all on one side and his perfectly outlined lips primed into a soft pout. She smiled and without even knowing why or how, the kiss from this morning covered her sight. Just for half of a second because she chased it away vigorously shaking her head. She jumped up looking towards the bed - it wasn't that far away... she couldn't really let him on the floor even though a couple of minutes ago he kinda` deserved it. She stared at him again. Coming to think about it, how come she never wondered about his name? She couldn't find any answer to that and she just shrouded.

"OK! Alright!| she cheered on herself. "I can do this!" she said grabbing both of his wrists.

Just when she was about to pull him, she remembered about his wounded arm. She imagined that it could hurt him too much and he would get up. She couldn't risk that! She left his arms back on the floor again and grabbed his feet, then she proceeded to pull him towards the bed. She tried, she actually did, but he wouldn't move not even an inch. After 5 minutes, Seunghyun was still lying on his back while Liana looked as if she ran the 1000 meters competition at the Olympics.

"Damn you, boy!" she muttered. "You look so damn skinny but you're heavy as a rock!!" she laughed on her own. "Maybe that's because you are a rock..." she jokily kicked his leg but kneeled back next to him. Her eyes got lost again on his sharp features. Before she knew it, her hand stretched out to reach him. She easily touched his forehead with just her index finger at first, but sooner than she realized that soft touch turned into a full-palm-caress. She petted his dark shivered hair and smiled. Her fingers traced the shape of his thick brows and pouted lips. She giggled again and quickly checked the surroundings as if someone could actually be there and surprise them.

"Yeah, I could also need a drink" she whispered smiling as she leaned over him and the strong alcohol fragrance hit her nostrils.  

She blinked once and her lips touched his, in a soft, dry, one-sided kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________
*eodi se yo? -where are you?
*mwo – what
*arayo – do you know