...13

Love dust...

"Noona..." Seunghyun said taking her hand in his "...this is what i think of you... as a woman" he placed it on his heart.  

Liana was left speechless. She either focused too much on the beatings of his heart either his heart really made it's best to jump out of his chest. She looked for his eyes, possibly to ask for an explanation, but she found way more than that: his soft lips touched hers without a trace of hesitation. She wanted to say something.. or maybe that wasn't the actual reason but her lips opened up, allowing his to slide on top and under in a soft, hot kiss.

'What am I doing?...' Seunghyun wondered smiling inside.

'Why am I doing this?...' she also had a talk with her inner-self.  When he released her hand, she tried to push him away, but sooner than expected, he cupped her face and turned the kiss deeper. She had nothing else to do, but to answer it!

"LIA!!" a rather thick voice made the door tremble.

Liana's eyes got bloodshot.

"Lia, are you in there?" the voice came back, knocking and turning the round door knob.

'Damn! I knew this was going to happen!' she had the time to say to herself before she pushed Seunghyun so hard that he almost fell over the table.

"Ssst!!" she immediately said catching him on time. "Mian! Mianhamnida!... you must leave!..." she started talking really fast and whispery.

"Huh?...Mwo... Ani..." he tried to reply but every time she would 'shh' him. He received his remaining clothes and the first aid kit along everything else with his eyes wide opened.

"This is teacher Mariana!" Liana finally whispered, dragging him to the bathroom. "Please stay here! ...Don't move!..." she practically threw him inside and closed the door, leaving him alone, in the dark, still unsure of what was happening.

Liana took a deep breath, did a quick check up in the mirror on her way to the door and in less than 3 seconds she opened it.

"Oh, 'morning, Mary! What's up?" she smiled brightly.

"What were you doing that you answered so late?" the rather massive, short-haired woman asked getting inside the room.

"I was at the bathroom" Liana answered so sincere that she actually believed it too.

'She lies so easily...' Seunghyun shook his head glimpsing outside through a really small split of the door.

"But... why you're not dressed yet?" Mariana asked. "I see you're wearing your makeup but..."

"I'm not dressed??" Liana freaked out checking in a flash the loose sweater she knew she was wearing. ...Her mind flew way too far for a bit...

"Hmm... if I wouldn't know better i'd say you're hiding some one in here" Mariana laughed. "Where is he? In the bathroom?" she laughed even harder, but still went to take a peek inside the bathroom.

"What??" Liana followed her in just two steps even though she was still near the entrance door.

Seunghyun saw the door moving so he quickly stepped back squeezing himself behind it.

"Oh, come on..." Liana tried a laughter to cover her surprise when she couldn't see him anymore.

"Hahaha!" the big woman laughed again, making Seunghyun shrink even more "I always loved your weird sense of humor!" she said friendly punching Liana's shoulder.

"Ne... as I always enjoyed yours..." Liana mostly mumbled.

"Well, now stop wasting time! Get dressed already! We're leaving in 10 minutes" she said looking one more time inside, towards the shower.

"What?... Where are we going?..." Liana asked quickly grabbing a red sweater and some black jeans.

"You forgot about the trip to the museum?" Mariana grabbed her hand and pushed her inside the bathroom, turning the lights on. She was about to step inside too, but the light revealed for Liana Seunghyun's hiding place.

"Yah!!" she suddenly yelled freezing teacher Mariana in the door step. "Wha... What do you think you're doing??" she wrung some sort of a smile. "I need to change!" she then explained. If I could've change with you, I wouldn't have had to use the bathroom, now, wouldn't I?..." she grabbed the door's handle to stop Mariana from stepping.

"Oh, yeah.. I forgot you are like this..." the teacher said taking a deep breath. "Ok, I'll wait for you. Don't take too long though..." she finally stepped back and Liana could close the door.

Seungkyun smiled, ready to talk, but she covered his mouth.

"Sst!" she only moved her lips more than whispering. "She must be listening..." she said again staring at his for a couple of long moments. They were about to get close again when she blincked really fast as if she was recently woke up. "Please, turn around" she gestured with one finger knowing that he might not be able to actually hear her.

He did as he was asked and widened his eyes when her oversize sweater landed near his feet. He quickly turned around, but it was too late - she was already fully dressed in the new clothes.

'That was fast!' his mind made him smile, but he remained speechless when she just grabbed the knob. He was about to say something, but she suddenly faced him:

"Kid..." she whispered "...let's stop here... don't do this. It won't work... I'm..."

"Lazy cat!" Mariana's powerful voice startled her. "Can you hurry up a little?"

"Yeah! I'll be right out!" Liana shouted smiling. "I... I'll be leaving now..." she got back to her sad whispers: "In a couple of minutes you should too... please..." she dodged his eyes and in a glance opened the door to burst outside.

"Ok, I'm done! Shall we?" she smiled brightly again after she put on her high heels.

"Yes..." Mariana answered her smile by grabbing her arm.