Chapter 23

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one talked about their breakup. Jongdae would have a scowl on his face if her name was mentioned and Haerin would look like she was on the verge of tears. No one really knew why they broke up and who broke up with who. 

after the breakup Haerin started to change. At first it was subtle, she would go out on the weekends to drink or make out with strangers when she volunteerily went to the clubs with Baekhyun or Chanyeol. Soon she was hooking up with people and going out every weekend. During the week Haerin was completely normal, she went to class, got lunch, did her homework, studied, cooked dinner for everyone, and watched TV with her roommates before bedtime. Her grades were even better than before, since she always finished studying and doing her homework before going out on the weekends. Haerin was even surprised at how well she was doing without Jongdae. She put up a facade during the week, busying herself with her studies, but when the weekend came her she was in pain. There was a hole where her heart used to be and she would go out and drink until she was numb and have mindless just to take her mind off of him. 

It was almost the end of the semester and Jongdae, Suho, and Minseok, along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun were at the dining table studying for their exams when a yawning Haerin strolled out in nothing but some and a t-shirt. They didn't know Haerin would be back

She still had her eyes closed as she made her way to the sofa and curled up on it, taking the blanket drapped over it and wrapping it around herself, "Yeolie can you get rid of him?" she whined

"Rinnie what are you doing here, I thought you were staying over at Chohee's to study?"

"I did but we finished early so we went out. Can you make him leave?" she whined, partially muffled by the sofa cushions she had her face buried in

"Rin, you brought someone home Friday night too, you're getting worse than me" Baekhyun sighed putting his pencil down.

"shut up Baek, don't lecture me. My heads pounding" 

Chanyeol sighed and got up to get rid of the guy in Haerin's room. moments later Chanyeol came back out, "omg Rin! You slept with Jaehyun?! Didn;t you guys break up? Are you guys back together?"

"oh? It was Jaehyun? I had no idea, and no we aren't Yeol, you know I believe that theres no such thing as second chances" she giggled a little, nestling deeper into the couch cushions.

He sighed, "I know I know. No breaks and no second chances."

"exactly" she sighed happily, "no breaks no second chances, you know me so well Yeolie. and thats why I love you"

Chanyeol smiled as he replied, " I love you too Haerin"

"what about me?" Baekhyun whined

"I love you too. I love Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, Oh Sehun, Do Kyungsoo, and Kim Jongin"

Jongdae's breath hitched when he heard the first 2 syllables of the last name she listed, he bitterly laughed to himself when she said Jongin's name. Of course it was Jongin and not him. 

Chanyeol went back into the room and about 5 minutes later a fully dressed, but disheveled Jaehyun came out after Chanyeol, "sorry hyung, I didn't know you guys were having a study session." 

Jaehyun flashed the table an apologetic smile, his dimple flashed and he looked charming. Jongdae growled under his breath, he couldn't deny that he was tall and handsome. He was jealous that someone had touched something that was his. He was still mad at her for looking through his pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter