Your Teacher

You are My Destiny

All students are asked to introduce themselves respectively. Now your turn to introduce myself.

"My name is Ahn__, I’m 16 year old, not interested in anything, just interested in something interesting", you replied with a laugh.

Everyone laughs at you and provide immediate applause. You just laughed and didn’t deliberately eye contact with Karam who is staring at you with a smile. You instantly turn away your face.

"Students at class 1-A, because this first day you went to school here, why don’t you elect a master class at my lessons?", Asked the teacher smiled.
"The master class, of course, we agreed to choose Karam", replied the student.

"EH?", you criedbecause you didn’t agree with it and spontaneously stood up.

Karam just smiled and laughed. "His deputy, Ahn__", replied the teacher because he saw you standing.
"But sir ...", you trying to protest  and the teacher immediately said, "My decision can’t disturb accountable", he said and then write your name on the board. "Let’s work together", Karam said give you a bow. You just scowled and turned your face again.

Lunch break, you and Karam in order to bring student’s data from 1-A class. All students in grade 1 and grade 3, especially the girls always greet Karam and said he was handsome or do proposed. Karam just smiled and quietly.

"Ya, Hyun Chul Park," you said, putting it at the staff table attachment.
"Wae?", Karam said, adjusting his uniform a mess because it brings a lot of files.
"Why do you always smile like that? Don’t you feel uncomfortable? ", You asked.
"This is just to keep my image," Karam said, staring at you, and see your body from the bottom to up.
"Why are you staring at me like that?", you said wouldn’t like to be treated like a freak.
"Your skirt is too short, your skin looks rough also your hair, are you never taking care of yourself, ha?", He said.

'What!', You're mad and then yelled "I'm sorry if I'm not like most women do you expect! Beautiful and classy ", and then you slammed the door loudly.

"Awh," one moaned when you accidentally bumped into her.
"Ple .. please forgive me", said you bend. "Gwe… gwenchanayo ~", she said.
'Wow, pretty woman, petite and smooth skin', immediately thought you admire.
"You are first grader, right?", She asked. You nodded.
"Please said to class 1-A, arts lessons will be done outside of class", she said smiling.
 "Ah, O..okay, sungsaengnim", you said and then leave, don’t believe that she is your teacher.

To be continued~

PS : KARAM KARAM KARAM~! xD how? please comment and also subscribes if you like this ff~ bbyong~ <3 and sorry for my bad grammar >-<