Why You Being Like This?

You are My Destiny

At the school gate...

"Ahn__, hurry up, why are you so lazy to school?!", Sora said frustrated because you don’t want to get into school. "I will go to home now", you said intend to return to the home. When you turn around you are frozen. "Get in fast or I'll kill you", he said. Yeag, Park Hyun Chul aka Karam immediately withdraw you go to school. "Take care of her!" Sora said with a laugh and walked excitedly into her classroom.

"Ka…Karam-ssi!", You cried as you tried to take off your hands. "Aish! Class leader! I do beg your job properly! How dare you come late in this important day!", Karam shouted ruffling his hair frustrating. "Today is important?", Asked you didn’t understand what Karam said.

"Aish, you forgot? Today there will be a new student in the staff room, they've been waiting since one hour ago", Karam said annoyed. You just nodded silently. "Fix your clothes and also your hair! It's a mess", Karam said pushed you into the locker room. "YAH!", You cried in ashame.

In the locker room ...

"Ah! That's hurt! "

"Shut up your mouth",

"YAAA! Ah! Slowly! "

"Don't move!"

"YAAAAAAAAAA! Park Hyun Chul stop that's hurt!", you cried when Karam combing your hair roughly. "Aish, you're a woman who doesn’t care about looks! Your hair is so tangled! Omg!", Karam said while continuing combing your hair roughly. "Ouch! Yaa! ", You shouted, and took the comb. "It is done!", Said Karam and pull you out. Karam and you fell silent as there is everyone in front of the locker room looking at you sheepishly and many girls cried hysterically.

"What are you all doing here?", asked Karam. You just shut up and don’t understand what happened. "Sorry, we had heard the moans and mmm… what are you doing?", Said one student. "MWO?", You shouted in surprise and embarrassment. "Aish! That's because your voice before!", Karam said annoyed.

"Sorry to make a fuss, I just combed her hair which was matted", Karam said smiling. Luckily all the people believe in his words. They just nodded and then left. "Hurry up", Karam said attract you and run. You just quietly staring at Karam’s face who the same as usual.

'Is he okay?', think you still running.

Arriving in the staffroom ...

"Hyung! Why so late?", said a person with a cute face and eyelids down.

'Owh, cute!', You cried silently.

"Sorry, my stupid class leader is making trouble again!", Karam said as he hit your head. "You!", You are shocked and upset. "Okay, stop ~ where is our class?", Asked one another with oriental looks and very handsome. "Okay, they are Jay and Injun", Karam said introduce them to you.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo", said you bowing to greet them. "Hi, are you Ahn__?", asked Injun. You nod. "Nice to meet you, nuna", Injun and Jay said together.
"Nuna? We aren’t on the same age? ", You don’t understand.

"Euy, they are younger than us! Injun’s 15 years, while Jay was still 14 years old", Karam said annoyed. "What?", You still don’t believe it. "They're too smart, be they human or not", Karam said. You nod. Jay and Injun nodded happily. "Hurry take us into the classroom", Jay said. "Arrasseo! Talkative", Karam said opened the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the classroom ...

You, Karam, Jay and Injun go to class together.

"All~ be quiet for a while please", you said as you tapped the table. All silent and sat down in their place respectively. "We are coming of new friends, Jay and Injun", you said again. All students were stunned to see Injun and Jay’s baby cuteness. "Fast introduce yourself", Karam said pulled Injun and Jay in front of the class.

"Hello, my name is Injoon, Lee Injoon. Please help me in this school", he said with a smile.

"My name Jeon Ji Hwan, because I lived in California for 4 years, my nickname is Jay", Jay said with a smile.

"Well Well, quick to sit at the empty seat there", Karam said, pushing Jay and Injun. "If there is any question for you, just ask to this stupid class leader", Karam said with a laugh. You just silent, staring at him sarcastically.

In the middle of the first lessons took place ...

Knock Knock

"Excuse me, Park Hyun Chul-ssi-ssi and Ahn__, Kim saem would like to meet you", said one student. Karam and you just got up and went into Kim sungsaengnim’s room.

"Hyun Chul-ssi", you said. "Waeyo?" Karam said as he continued walking. "Now what will you do?", You ask. "Of course I will confess her," Karam said optimistically. "MWO?!", you shouted in surprise. "Yeah, I'm kidding! At least I will express my feelings to him", Karam said with a smile. "Oh, Babo",  you said softly. "What you said?", asked Karam didn’t hear. "Babo!!!", you cried and ran away. "YAAA! You!", shouted Karam upset and chase you.

Your POV start (* ^ ^ *):

'Geez, this is the first time I met a man like him', I muttered as I ran into Kim saem’s room. 'Yesterday was crying and look hurt and now even had crazy think', I still continue to mutter. "Yaaaa!! You call me 'Babo'?", He shouted. 'Damn!', I speed up my steps. Then I paused for a moment. 'Why do I think of Park Hyun Chul aka Karam? The most annoying people in the world?', I thought and stop.

"HYAAAAA!", I cried because someone hit me from behind.

End

BRUGH

"Hyaaa", You surprised when he hit you. "Why did you stop suddenly?!", Shouted Karam upset. "So .. sorry", You said looked down. "Aish, come quickly!", Karam said immediately pull your hand.

TO be continued~

PS : Sorry for short story! sorry for my bad grammars! T^T